Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 16-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
boak

Default Best Racing ST170 & Xsara

Hi Guys
I just discovered I'm a member of your forum by default as I'm a member of the FPV XR Owners Club Vic. I've been reading everything I can on the Focus ST170 as it's become my car of choice as a track car. I was going to leave you all alone until I become the proud owner. Well in my search I discovered your club and Motorsport gallery. To my suprise I found this photo of Best Racing. The Xsara in the photo belonged to me from 2006 until unfortunately we rolled it in Targa Wrestpoint this year. :

I'll keep you all up to date with my search for my ST170

Chris :

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0635_lrg.jpg (61.8 KB, 100 views)
Old 16-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #2
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Greetings Chris. That's an old photo for sure and it looks like it's from Eastern Creek but I can't remember the exact year, maybe 2005 and it might have been the last race before the owner sold it to you. Correct?

Best of luck with the search for a ST170.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
boak

Hi Fast Eddie

Yep that would be about right? I could'nt believe it when I stumbled across the photo. It was a great car but unfortunately did'nt survive the crash. We are building a Xsara for next years Targa. I'll keep you posted on my search for an ST170

Cheers Chris
Old 29-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
bestracing

Hi Chris
when you find your ST170 for your race car project , I have a almost new Quaife LSD that you might be interested in at a good price.
Thanks Darren
bestracing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post