Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 25-10-2011, 05:29 PM   #61
AG3

Default Re: Bolt pattern/PCD of the Fiesta WS and WT

Quote:
Originally Posted by south21
My ws is definatley 108 pcd 45 offset and the wt are 100 pcd 45 offset.
Yes, and I just checked the Australian Ford Website, looks like the euro-style 7-spoke 16 inch alloy wheels with the WT's 4 x 100 PCD (available in ASEAN markets for the Thai-maed Fiesta) is now available too as an accessory.

- Gm Justify (Ford Fiesta's Philippine Facebook page)

Last edited by AG3; 25-10-2011 at 05:41 PM.
AG3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #62
jerryaus

4X100 for sure~
jerryaus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #63
tcrowdey
Starter Motor

Gday guys. Here is my 2 cents I had a WS Zetec which I put CSA wheels on no problem . When Ford could not fix my car after a major problem they replaced my car with a WT Zetec. They transfered my CSA wheels from the WS to the WT perfect fit. So for me I don't quite get the whole 100 108 debate because the same wheels fitted both cars perfectly ??? So what gives?
tcrowdey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #64
Fiestaman

I have CSA wheels as well. Mine have 8 bolt holes 4 at 100 and 4 at 108mm so they will fit any WS or WT.
Fiestaman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2014, 08:09 PM   #65
martinijosh
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent guide for headlamp repair. 

I know this an old thread. Went to save my partner who got a flat in her WT Fiesta with my WZ Fiesta ST spare wheel.

German WZ wheel does not fit the thai built WT, PCD is too large.

Potentially useful info for someone else looking for answers.
Headlights don't work in your B Series? Here's how to fix it!
martinijosh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2014, 01:24 PM   #66
Pursya

Well the ST comes from the same factory as all the WS's, so no real surprise there.
But all the other Fiestas now on sale alongside the ST will be the same as the Thai built WT.
Very confusing, but if you know where your car was built its easy enough.
Pursya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 24-07-2014, 01:49 AM   #67
thomas.wesley
Starter Motor

Bit late on the bandwagon for the stud pattern but I was hoping that somebody could help me with the size of the Centre Bore in the WT Zetec wheels. I currently own a 2011 Fiesta and have no clue how to measure or find out what the center bore is for spacers that I want to add to the rear wheels.
thomas.wesley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 30-07-2014, 10:34 AM   #68
NSMZ
Starter Motor

Hi Thomas,
Its more than likely 4x108 PCD.
But your car may be just in the middle when Ford changed from 4x100 to 4x108.
Just pop to your local Tyre Shop, they will let you know right away.
NSMZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #69
Pursya

Don't think there was any "middle".
Simply, the Thai Fiesta comes out of the same factory as the Mazda 2 and they both use the same stud pattern.
Any German built Fiesta has 108.
But isn't the question here about the wheel centre bore?
Pursya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #70
NuMatthu
Starter Motor

My March 2012 Thai built WT Zetec Fiesta is definitely 4x100..
NuMatthu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #71
AG3

A bit offtopic:
Question for Fiesta WT/WZ (LX/Trend) owners here.

The LX/Trend trims of the Thai-built Fiestas come standard with 185/55R15 tires on 6x15 wheels with an offset of 45 (at least the last time I checked online).
Has anyone tried installing slightly taller 185/60R15 tires on the stock wheels?

In the US, they fit 185/60R15 tires as standard on models with 6x15 wheels, but the offset is not the same, I think its 42 (US version Fiesta) vs 45 (WT/WZ Fiesta).

Just curious if there's a clearance issue between the tires and the body or suspension components if you install taller 185/60R15 tires on the OEM wheels of the Thai-built Fiestas. Thanks.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:45 AM   #72
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

I would very much doubt you will have any clearance issues with going from a 55 to a 60 series tyre.

Actually - none.

The difference is so small, and there is a fair degree of space left to go larger / wider again. Remember, you could probably fit snow chains to your 55 series tyres and they would probably extend the dimensions further than the 60 series tyre would.

Your issue - if any would be on the front. Turn the wheel full lock and run your hands around the inner edge of the tyre. Is it close to anything?

I think you will be adding just under 10 mil to the edge of the tyre if my maths is correct (so around 2cm more in total diameter for the larger series.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #73
AG3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
I would very much doubt you will have any clearance issues with going from a 55 to a 60 series tyre.

Actually - none.

The difference is so small, and there is a fair degree of space left to go larger / wider again. Remember, you could probably fit snow chains to your 55 series tyres and they would probably extend the dimensions further than the 60 series tyre would.

Your issue - if any would be on the front. Turn the wheel full lock and run your hands around the inner edge of the tyre. Is it close to anything?

I think you will be adding just under 10 mil to the edge of the tyre if my maths is correct (so around 2cm more in total diameter for the larger series.
Thanks for the reply.

PS: Just wondering how Ford calibrates their Speedometer to minimize its "error".
For example the Thai-built WT/WZ Fiesta has a wide range original equipment tire sizes. From small 185/55R15 tires of the Fiesta XL/Trend has a diameter of 584.5mm to the S/Titanium's 195/50R16 tires have a diameter of 601.4mm.
That's a dfference of 16.9mm between the two original equipment tires.

At 603mm, the diameter of the 185/60R15 tires is actualy close to the 195/50R16 (601.4mm) tires of the Fiesta S/ Titanium.

Last edited by AG3; 28-10-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #74
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

They use a speedo that reads right on or just under for their largest tyre then anything smaller will show below the actual speed.

When I had factory tyres on my focus it was about 4% under. I changed tyres, either one width wider or one profile bigger and my speedo was spot on accurate.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2022, 11:58 AM   #75
jayg331
Starter Motor

I know this post is very old but I just bought a 15" steel fiesta wheel from ford for my sons 2010 Zetec to use as a spare. The wheel is 4 x 108 PCD and it doesn't fit. The Zetec is a Thai built car and it has 4 x 100 PCD.( By the way the PCD can be measured inside to outside of the stud which is much easier than trying to guess the centre). So those people who said the Thai ones were different were spot on. The world wide listing also shows Chinese domestic market having 4 x 100.
jayg331 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post