Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

Default Are the youth of today, just that STUPID!!

Seriously...

So a kid dies in a motorcycle accident, at the church they mention the lesson that should be learnt..

Ban them from driving for life, crush the cars and jail the little morons...

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ho...111-17nzo.html

Craig
MYVYSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
RedHotGT
Long live the Falcon GT

This is quite a common occurance at youth funerals...

You haven't seen it before??

Its the old 'I'm in mourning so I can do whatever I want' attitude...
Old 11-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
Scott

Now for something no-one would have expected:
"Police impounded two white commodores".

Surely it would be easier to just ban young blokes from driving Commodores wouldn't it?
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
|||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i can see the headlines now. "thousands of dead bodies found after burnouts performed"
||| is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Scott

^^ lol, well done
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #6
LowEL2XR8
Mr Impulsive

They might be mourning their mate but how about hire the drag strip for a couple of hours and do burnouts there.
That was completely disrespectful for all the people buried there and their families and does more harm to the dead boys reputation than good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loftie
Its the old 'I'm in mourning so I can do whatever I want' attitude...
Completely agree with that. They would of been foul mouthed and abusive if anyone went there and told them to stop.

This makes me sick.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:38 AM   #7
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Unfortunately it's Darwinian theory at work. I like to call the life cycle of Boganus Shackerus.
When you put two shackers (shack up with anyone, live in derelict housing i.e. shack) of extremely low intelligence together and they eventually figure out what their genitals are for, they breed. See the sum below for best description:

Shacker A (male) + Shacker B (female) = Shacker C + Cash Bonus.

Shacker C will now be raised in a culture of stupidity; akin to being inbred. It will grow up with a balanced attitude by having a chip on both shoulders. For its parents, they misconceive the notion of Nurture with Nature so grow plenty of plants. Usually however, this little attempt at horticulture gets dried up and smoked.

Neglected, abused and marginalised from day 1, shacker C experiences the world through the eyes of shacker A and shacker B, so grows up feeling contemptuous towards others that have been brought up in a loving home. Eventually, shacker C turns to a life of crime. Knowing the bad example of entitlement it's parents have set, shacker C begins to take on the lifestyle of the parents A and B. It reaches adolescence and starts the cycle all over again by finding shacker D. Again, this can be explained by the following sum:

Shacker C + Shacker D = Shacker E + Cash Bonus.

Mired by receipt of money for nothing, shacker C realises that if he manages to impregnate several females or rob enough businesses, it will then have enough funds to purchase a vehicle; typically a commodore. This would of course not be a late model commodore, it will be an old one where they're easy to steal parts for when it breaks. The first purchase on this vehicle to improve it won't be to replace bald tyres, or defective brakes; it will be on a stereo system where the shacker anthem - Jimmy Barnes' working class man album will be permanently installed. Ironically, shacker C and all of the shacker class seldom work, so the notion of "working class" is lost on them. Rather, they expect everything to be provided for by "Da Gummint".

And so on the cycle goes until artificial events such as a car crash break this little family's cycle. If we employ the theory of probabilities that 1 in every 4000 car journeys results in a crash, we can easily explain this transition from birth to feralness to untimely death.
Shacker C has reduced faculties by reason of stupidity, which mitigates the probability of an accident from 1 in every 4000, to 1 in every 1000 trips. Then, add a mix of Jimmy Barnes playing the Shackinal Anthem; divide probability by 2. Now every one in 500 trips results in a crash.
Add to the mix alcohol, divide by 50. Now every one in 10 trips results in a crash. Finally, add the police chasing shacker C so divide by 10. We're left with the result that shacker C in all probability WILL have an accident whenever he gets behind the wheel. Not having a crash when Shacker C gets behind the wheel is against the odds, and bucking the tried and tested theories of probability.

In this case as mentioned in the article, probability caught up with this little shacker.
His friends, similar in circumstance and mired by stupidity, don't have the vernacular to articulate their feelings so resort to the tribal burnout. They too know, that one day a tree will come rushing up to them, so wish to rage against the dying of the quintessential light (sorry Robert Frost); the cruelty of being an inbred moron on a fast lane to the cemetery.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

^^ What he said ^^
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
grandpa_spec_F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
zdcol71
zdcol71

Just doesn't seem to explain why it seems to be happening at an exponential rate, aren't they supposed to be dying out by now??
Old 11-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdcol71
Just doesn't seem to explain why it seems to be happening at an exponential rate, aren't they supposed to be dying out by now??
Allow me to explain.
There's been other artificial factors at work here. You see, by giving a bonus of several thousand dollars to the paternal shackers when a new shacker is born, they become incensed to repeat the process as soon as possible for financial gain. This is why the time period between offspring has reduced from 18 months to 9 months (shackers predominantly have premature births due to the substances they take). It's also why the average age of impregnation has gone from 15 down to 11; they're worried "Da Gummint" will stop sending them money.

To answer your question, they would be dying out if it weren't for governmental intervention and encouragement through cash schemes. They're simply breeding far more than those that are dying. I propose a cancelling of the baby bonus and a mass cull of the shackers, to restore the lower, sub-human class to more reasonable numbers.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #11
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Like Dave Chappelle said in his stand up.

"How old is 15, really?"

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #12
glavas

anyone seen the the movie idiocaracy? watch it... the smart people stop breading then the world becomes full of dumb people.
glavas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #13
MAD
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
I propose a cancelling of the baby bonus and a mass cull of the shackers, to restore the lower, sub-human class to more reasonable numbers.
Oh if only we could.

There is a strong argument that a small sacrifice will produce a great benefit.
Where as it is currently the other way around. All of society are being made to sacrifice while these sub humans are running rampant in a seemingly never ending social experiment that isnt working.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #14
zdcol71
zdcol71

I probably have been a proponent of random acts of kindness and understanding for these people in the past, but I wonder if it may be more beneficial to support random acts of violence towards them to maybe speed up the process you are describing.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #15
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Oh definately. We should also burn the breeding ground for this vermin - Housing commission.
Just think, streets would be cleaner, roads would be less congested, dole queue's shorter, hospital waiting rooms empty; not hearing a person putting the "F" word into a sentence more than 5 times, lower crime statistics just to name a few. Actually, of all things shacker and bogan, this cull would equally apply to Vuvuzela - Queen of the bogans. Ooohh I'm definately in.

Quote: