Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 22-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
1SikFPVF6
Performance

Default Cruises on goldy/brissy area?

Hi, I been wondering what car scene is around, my ute in nearly done an I'm keen to get back to some cruises, an car shows

1SikFPVF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default Re: Cruises on goldy/brissy area?

Not sure about up North, most members are Mexi-can-s LOL, check the QLD events area off the main page though, they'd no doubt have some news in their about local events and catch ups/cruises.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Also check out the F6 OwnersClub FB page and www.f6.com.au if you haven't already, the web site is only just starting up but would love some feedback as well as some new members on their.

cheers
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #4
Maximushaydos

I am on the Gold Coast as well and I would love to get involved with another club. I used to be in the XR6-XR8 club a while back but now we have the F6 and the GT I was thinking about getting into something F6 related.

Would be keen to do some cruising and runs as well.

Maximus
Old 22-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
TC200six
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would check the QLD events section here http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=156

A matter of fact, there's a cruise being organised for this Sunday to the Gold Coast.
TC200six is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post