Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 07-05-2016, 10:36 PM   #661
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The drug "Ice"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYZ View Post
The price per kilogram of crystal meth in Victoria fell from between $280,000 and $320,000 in 2012-13 to between $200,000 and $220,000 last financial year. When it's purchased in China it costs around $100 a gram; by the time it gets to Australia it's selling for about $650 a gram.

This baggy of ice is worth $20,000 on the street.

$20k

u got ripped
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-05-2016, 12:24 PM   #662
blackf6
R51 Pathy, 91 Jayco Swan

Anyone seen this Flakka stuff? Wtf
blackf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 15-05-2016, 07:11 PM   #663
buggerlugs
If it ain't broke........
Donating Member1

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/hea...685b1de61ed128
Old 15-05-2016, 07:24 PM   #664
The Monty
Just slidin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige View Post
$20k

u got ripped
Seeing it for around $250 a gram at the moment, and $30 a point. Price has dropped by half in about 2 years
Old 15-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #665
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
Quote:
And yet the more unpleasant and unclean the fantasies became, the more exciting they seemed. When I finally finished, I pulled the blanket off myself; my hair and face were as wet as if I’d just got out of the shower, and it seemed as if the daylight had been part of the Vortex: it was clearly still dark outside.

So I got up and walked into the kitchen, where Smithy looked at me in surprise.

“Where have you been?” he said. “What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s about 8.45.”

“8.45 at night?”

“Yep — where you have been all day?”

“All day?”

“Yep, you were gone for ages,” Smithy said.

“What day is it?”

“It’s Sunday night. Have you been in that bedroom all day?” Smithy asked.

Yes, I had. I had been masturbating for sixteen hours non-stop, and it felt as if I had been in there for less than an hour.
Would be feeling a bit sore afterwards
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2016, 09:12 PM   #666
blackf6
R51 Pathy, 91 Jayco Swan

blackf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2017, 09:14 PM   #667
xr8cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLaViTaR View Post
If we just smelt all the bikes out there their power trip will end and their peni will deflate back to reality size. Not a big stretch ditch the bikes/patches and the public attention goes away as does their power as a group.

Or to unstrayan to take bikes so take lives isntead?? Groups like Hells Angels and Coffin Cheaters are still allowed to operate as a club despite all their known associations and history... it's as simple as outlawing a criminal club really. Shouldn't be any need for extremes if the current laws were simply enforced.

Unlike many of my friends I avoided that ring but I'm fairly certain practically ALL the ice and pills in Melbourne come from these hard right ****s. It's shame they blatantly kill innocents to progress business/agenda because I've met some of the coffin cheaters once and they're the best blokes you'd ever meet, not scary just incredibly warm and kind people... but I don't believe in that right wing sympathy ****, everyday people die so they can profit.
You think organised crime members of a rouge club are "incredibly warm and kind people''. Are you seriously saying your okay with people who manufacture drugs and to whom violence is a way of life? I would be very interested to hear what your experience is with these people and also what decade you were born.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2017, 09:20 PM   #668
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8cam View Post
You think organised crime members of a rouge club are "incredibly warm and kind people''. Are you seriously saying your okay with people who manufacture drugs and to whom violence is a way of life? I would be very interested to hear what your experience is with these people and also what decade you were born.
You had to dig up a two year old post just to make that comment ?
Old 24-01-2017, 10:44 PM   #669
xr8cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
You had to dig up a two year old post just to make that comment ?
I look at posts for entertainment, I wasn't aware there were rules. Besides, it is difficult to ignore such ridiculous comments.
Old 17-02-2017, 03:59 PM   #670
xr8cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgpking22 View Post
A good question heres a link

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225909320297

A NEW study has put the annual cost of excessive alcohol consumption in Australia at $36 billion, along with a massive human toll. More than 70 per cent of the nation's adult population would be “negatively affected” by someone else's drinking in a year, according to research on the impact of alcohol misuse carried out by the Australian Education and Rehabilitation Foundation.
The human toll includes 70,000 Australians who would be the target of alcohol-related assault in a year - 24,000 of these would be adult victims of domestic violence.
There would also be 20,000 children across Australia who would become victims of substantiated alcohol-related child abuse.
“Behind each of these statistics lie personal, family and community problems that stem from the harms associated with the drinking of others,” said AER Foundation director Reverend Tim Costello.
“The results are clear - too many Australians are experiencing the negative impact of other's drinking (and) a range of evidence-based measures is needed to shift Australia's drinking culture.”
Yet, if you bring up domestic violence in its many forms, your quickly shouted down. Russia's Vladimir Putin has just decriminalised domestic violence, sadly, you'll find plenty who will agree.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:50 AM   #671
FairmontGS
WT WRC GT Line
Donating Member3

Anyone watching "Ice Wars" on ABC? Pretty good show.
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:46 AM   #672
Stefan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks like the poor 5 year old boy from Deniliquin is a victim of "Ice". Reports saying his mother was an Ice addict.

Certainly would be good to hold her head under water for a few minutes.

Scumbag lawyer already claiming she is remorseful...
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2017, 12:07 PM   #673
Trevor 57
is now there

they should just call it 'crack cocaine' like they do in the States, say it for what it is
Trevor 57 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post