Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 25-10-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default 13th November Cruise Details

Cruise Time - 13th October 2005 Sydney to Hunter Valley

Hi Guys,

Taking the initiative here and organising a NSW EuroFord Cruise for the month of October.

Cruise: Thornleigh Maccas up Pennent Hills road to the start of the F3, then following it all the way to Newcastle. The meeting with the newy ppls at The Foreshore, then up to the Hunter valley for lunch. Then go for another ming.

Date: 13th November 2005 (a Sunday)

Start time: The usual early morning start....9:30am at Thornleigh Maccas.

On this cruise lets try and take heaps of pixs and Video if available, for a later incentive. I wanna try and get a video cam again for some EuroFord driving action.

Total Driving KMS: 199

Enrol interest below!!

Damian
Mitch
The Hoff

Last edited by MISTA FIESTA; 25-10-2005 at 09:26 AM.
MISTA FIESTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 12:03 PM   #2
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

yep, in for sure. ill be the guide if Tim doesnt come.
Im going on a run to the huntervalley to check everything out,
Heaps of fantastic country side and LOTS of twisties.

Come on guys, get in !
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 12:50 PM   #3
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

P.S any focus owners are more than welcome to come. this IS a eurofordclub cruise ;)

If anyone is keen, there is a place here in newcastle we could go to on the way to the hunter valley, its called Go karts Go.

Pricing is
$5 for the license
$40 bucks for 30 minutes
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 25-10-2005, 12:51 PM   #4
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'll be there for sure.
Can anyone pleae bring a spare Radio for me?
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 12:57 PM   #5
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Pie, i should be able to help you out on that one, ill be borrowing two.

Loads of fun :
Old 25-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #6
FlaminFiesta

im there !! for sure haha here i come eheh
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 02:03 PM   #7
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

okkies so we got

Damian
Mitch
Pieoter
Ananth

Im really pumped for the go karts as ive never been on one also the hunter valley should be good if some nice twisties for ananth to go sideways hehehe, and everyone to have some fun.
Old 25-10-2005, 05:14 PM   #8
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Cruise Time - 13th October 2005 Sydney to Hunter Valley

Date: 13th November 2005 (a Sunday)

Bit confused with the date. But hey, I'm guessing for sure it's the 13th November :1syellow1
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 06:31 PM   #9
joshf2
striped

sounds the goods

we shouldnt waste a trip to newcastle without an old pac run either
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 09:29 PM   #10
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Im really pumped for the go karts as ive never been on one
Go Karts?? you didnt mention anything bout that.. did you decide on going go karting or not??

anyway yer im a maybe.. depending on whether i can get off work..
Old 25-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #11
FlaminFiesta

hhahaha u got to ask hansie !
Old 29-10-2005, 05:58 PM   #12
FlaminFiesta

okay so now we got

Damian
Mitch
Pieoter
Ananth
Simon

Last edited by FlaminFiesta; 29-10-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 29-10-2005, 07:17 PM   #13
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Count me out again.

Exam on Monday 14th, Tuesday 15th and Thursday 17th.

Have fun!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2005, 07:39 PM   #14
FlaminFiesta

! thats sucks was looking forward to ur car on the bends!
Old 30-10-2005, 04:32 AM   #15
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminFiesta
! thats sucks was looking forward to ur car on the bends!
Hahahaha, so was i! Ask Simon how it goes around bends.....

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 31-10-2005, 12:59 PM   #16
whippet_zetec
Supes

I should be at the meet up at Maccas but will be unable to join the group in heading up the coast due to prior engagements.
Old 31-10-2005, 02:32 PM   #17
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Sorry, but I'm over at S.A. hopefully meeting up with FORDEL. But this Cruise sounds really good. Let me know what happens!
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2005, 08:07 PM   #18
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

FINAL DETAILS

http://eurofordclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66
Old 10-11-2005, 12:09 AM   #19
Cypher
Fiesta Zetec

I want to come...miss these things and my car...

Have fun guys!!
Old 12-11-2005, 09:14 PM   #20
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

So, who is going?

Fiesta: Mitch, Damo, Pieoter, Josh, Ananth.....
Focus: Simon (Todd will just go to say hi)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, alot of Fiestas! Where are all the Focus?!

Old 12-11-2005, 09:26 PM   #21
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Yep its a fez affair. I DONT HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spent the about 8 hours on the car today, cleaning it like its never been cleaned b4, then my camera decided to not work.

SHould be a good day tomorrow if the weather permitts.
Old 13-11-2005, 11:15 PM   #22
FlaminFiesta

Hey guys!!

it was a great day thanks to mitch for taking us around mate it was really apprecoiated!!

thanks damo for organising sorr about the ticket hope it goes well mate !

ta

AS
Old 14-11-2005, 12:18 AM   #23
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Some photos I took of the day can be found here:

http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/NSWNewyNov05

Was good to see all the cars out, made me miss my Focus alot! Would have loved to have been at Go Karts as well, I heard you guys had much fun! Sorry to hear bout the incident with Damian, hope it all sorts itself out mate.

Rest of the photos are in the gallery! If you have photos you want to add, let me know of course! Would like to see some of the Go Karts if anyone took some?

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2005, 01:24 AM   #24
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Hey, it was a pretty good day, good seeing everyone again and meeting some (ALOT) of new faces.

Would of liked to show everyone a bit more of newcastle but we ran out of time, no matter.
P.S Pieoter KILLED everyone on the Go karts haha

Loads of fun :
Old 14-11-2005, 11:34 AM   #25
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Howdy,

Well where do i start?? The begining i guess.

Firstly my video cam and digi cam all stuffed up for me on saturday night. Then cleaned my car all day as it was very dirty ( thanks merguires tech wax and clay bar u are u hero) so she was all spic and span and looking like a million bucks.

Couldnt sleep saturday night as was too pumped up for the cruise and mitch decides to call me at like 12pm to tell me NOT TO SPEED.

So get up at 8am, final touches on the car, prepare the street directory/directions, then wait 45 mins for my mate james to get ready only just to make it at thornleigh at 9:45. Then Ananth forgets his wallet ( GOOD ONE) so we get out of there at 10am.Todd was there also for some nice snapps.

A quick stop at mobil, for a drink and balancing of cars ( 2 in each car ) ( Pie it looked sick with 2 ppls in the back) Then on to the old pac HWY for a bit of sideways action. I think everyone enjoyed this part ( WHY DIDNT I GET BOOKED HERE???)

Then get onto the f3 which was a long drive. Then get pulled over ( After all the signs to slow down i didnt) so wasted another 20mins with Mr Plod.

Get to Newcastle at 1pm and mingle with everyone, for a nice photo shoot. ( I left my Pizza shapes there AHHHH). Was great meeting up with Mitch,Tim, Angry & Leanne. And introducting the newest members to the rest of u's.

Mitch leading the way to the go karts and me drivng like a pensioner not going more than 80kms we get to the go kart place 1hour late. So we got stuf straight into it.

It was the best fun i had in years, Pie took out 1st place in both 15min sessions. There was alot of crashes and good drifting action. I got blue flagged about 20 mins.
Had a big crash with one of pies friends to the point where my hand was throbbing, the go karts were damaged and assuming we were disqualified for rekless driving.

After a big meal it was time to head off home ( There was no time for a hunter valley cruise, mainly due to my stupid actions apoligies for that). We all departed said our good byes.

I cruised home doing 90kms all the way

Any ways, i would like to thank everyone that came/met up with and having a good time for what the day gave us. I think i need a bit more practice/organisation in planning a cruise. Cant wait for the next one ( Hopefully i wont be suspended. If so i might have to be a passenger in some ones car if they are nice enough).

Cheers

Damo

PS. DONT SPEED
Old 14-11-2005, 11:48 AM   #26
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Thanks for organising everyone and everything damo, i think you did a pretty darn good job for being a virgin cruise organiser.

Its probably a good thing we didnt go to the hunter valley, you guys seemed very tired after the drive up and the go karts.

Loads of fun :
Old 14-11-2005, 01:10 PM   #27
whippet_zetec
Supes

Sounds like a job well done Damo on organising and getting the cruise done, and the go-karts sounded like alot of fun.

I have some snaps from Macca's in the morning and will get them up at some stage.

The next event will be the end of year dinner now. I hope once its organised everyone will be able to make it along, and Damo dont worry as I dont think you will need to drive the F3 to get to dinner.

Todd
Old 14-11-2005, 01:46 PM   #28
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

I give my organisation skills 6/10. I lose points for speeding and arriving late at newy.

Yeah definitly will be there at the end of year shindig, might have to tag along with someone if i am suspended.
Old 14-11-2005, 06:19 PM   #29
joshf2
striped

sorry i couldnt make it guys

sounds like you guys had a ball

some friends had turned up from canberra, and we proceeded to make a day out of saturday, visiting rosehill racecourse for ladies day, and then going hard at the coogee bay hotel that night

unfortunately, i didnt get the number of the mac truck that hit us sunday morning
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2005, 10:02 PM   #30
FlaminFiesta

WTF ? what happened ?