Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 18-03-2022, 06:22 PM   #721
rayner22
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hi GTLEGEND, I'm after the falcon outline badge that goes on the drivers side front guard on a FGX XR8?

Someone decided to flog mine this week...

Its the chrome badge that goes on the black plastic shroud?
http://marks.htmlplanet.com/FGX/fgx_badge_sidexr8.jpg

Old Rides:
BF MkII 07 XR6 , Seduce in colour.... : Growler Airbox, custom exhaust and other goodies
AUII TE-FORTE
Monsoon Blue,Full Cobra Performance exhaust system, G+D CAI, Crow Cam, Tickford Suspension, TE50 Kit, RDA Slotteds, Ridin on Advanti 18's
rayner22 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2022, 06:51 PM   #722
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayner22 View Post
Hi GTLEGEND, I'm after the falcon outline badge that goes on the drivers side front guard on a FGX XR8?

Someone decided to flog mine this week...

Its the chrome badge that goes on the black plastic shroud?
http://marks.htmlplanet.com/FGX/fgx_badge_sidexr8.jpg
Should be able to get, $25 plus postage.

Its not a sprint is it?

There are a couple of different options, a VIN would help narrow them down.
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2022, 07:04 PM   #723
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

I am trying to track down part labelled 14605 on this:

I believe its part number SX 14605 A.

It's some sort of rubber grommet that locks the stud on the bottom of the ABS module into the bracket.

I've come to find its NLA. But wondering if you had some magic box of tricks where one might be stored.

Also wondering about the small length of hose that connects the steel fuel filler pipe to the tank on a BF sedan.

Again I understand its NLA, but thought you might be my Santa that comes early this year to surprise me with one you conjured out of thin air.

If necessary VIN is 6FPAAAJGSW6L56587.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2022, 08:20 PM   #724
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

I am trying to track down part labelled 14605 on this:

I believe its part number SX 14605 A.

It's some sort of rubber grommet that locks the stud on the bottom of the ABS module into the bracket.

I've come to find its NLA. But wondering if you had some magic box of tricks where one might be stored.

Also wondering about the small length of hose that connects the steel fuel filler pipe to the tank on a BF sedan.

Again I understand its NLA, but thought you might be my Santa that comes early this year to surprise me with one you conjured out of thin air.

If necessary VIN is 6FPAAAJGSW6L56587.
Hi mate,

No luck on that grommet unfortunately, might be a wrecker job.

The fuel hose I believe was only sold as part of the filler neck, BAF9034A, they are also long gone.
Old 28-03-2022, 07:16 PM   #725
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
ETA on badges are mid-March, but until they arrive I cannot be 100% certain.

I can keep an eye out and let you know or if you have not heard back from me by late March, give me a gentle reminder.
Just checking in with this one if anything has become available?
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2022, 08:13 PM   #726
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi mate,

No luck on that grommet unfortunately, might be a wrecker job.

The fuel hose I believe was only sold as part of the filler neck, BAF9034A, they are also long gone.
I can't believe the fuel hose is NLA. It's still current catalogue at Mackay but they have none and have no plans on production. I did find what might be the last Mackay one in Australia. Cost $100 though.

That hose in Dad's car is perished. Had about 6 splits in it that would weep fuel and fumes. Had Gates brand on it. I think the one in my BF is starting to do the same as well.

Typical Ford making it difficult though. One end is 26mm and the other 30mm.

Anyways, I had my fingers crossed. But as always, thanks for your efforts.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2022, 08:14 PM   #727
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Just checking in with this one if anything has become available?
Hi mate,

I just not looked at this the other day. Not yet in, hopefully a few weeks away.
This user likes this post:
Old 30-03-2022, 04:50 PM   #728
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GTLEGEND,
G'day mate.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

I have an EL transmission box but would like to know if this is the correct dipstick for the EL.

Part Number 90DA-7A020-AA ford

Cheers, bondy
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-03-2022, 06:11 PM   #729
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
GTLEGEND,
G'day mate.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

I have an EL transmission box but would like to know if this is the correct dipstick for the EL.

Part Number 90DA-7A020-AA ford

Cheers, bondy
Are you sure its an EL box because Ford/BTR stopped having auto dipsticks at EF 31/1/1996. After this EL had no dipstick, just a filler plug to prevent people putting the incorrect (non TQ95) fluid into their boxes and causing issues.

But yes that is the the correct auto dipstick for a BTR 4 speed auto from EB to EF..
Old 06-04-2022, 01:45 AM   #730
YTRY4
Starter Motor

Hey GT,
Any idea on part numbers and prices for either of the following,
FG/fgx ZF gear shifter and surround OR
FGX Sprint gear shifter and surround.
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2022, 07:02 AM   #731
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Hey GT,
Any idea on part numbers and prices for either of the following,
FG/fgx ZF gear shifter and surround OR
FGX Sprint gear shifter and surround.
FG-FGX ZF 6 Speed auto shifter & surround assembly, you will need to be more specific as there are a few different combinations between FG-FGX including within each model range. Trim and knob colour style differences etc. You will need to narrow it down to a specific VIN or year/model to work out which one you need.

FGX Sprint shifter and surround:

Manual: ER2Z7277A around $560 plus (might be able to get cheaper but have to enquire).

Auto: ER2Z7C453BAFS around $250 plus (part is restricted so a VIN will be required).
Old 06-04-2022, 12:13 PM   #732
hodge_williams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey GT can I get prices on the following please.

FG F6 MKII auto shifter
FG F6 MKII D/S window switch
FG MKII Ute D/S window switch

Cheers

Last edited by hodge_williams; 06-04-2022 at 12:19 PM.
hodge_williams is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2022, 05:39 PM   #733
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodge_williams View Post
Hey GT can I get prices on the following please.

FG F6 MKII auto shifter $460
FG F6 MKII D/S window switch $200
FG MKII Ute D/S window switch $145

Cheers
Prices above. You will need to add postage/freight on top if need be.
Old 07-04-2022, 04:02 PM   #734
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I tried to self-search but obviously not using the correct term.

The bulb holder for the park light in a BA/SX/SY headlight. Need just one - discovered it had been “shonked” with a rogue item and pink slip is due…
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2022, 06:52 PM   #735
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
I tried to self-search but obviously not using the correct term.

The bulb holder for the park light in a BA/SX/SY headlight. Need just one - discovered it had been “shonked” with a rogue item and pink slip is due…
Here is the BA diagram, just confirming its part labelled 13A006 you are after.

BA Head Light.PNG
Old 07-04-2022, 08:18 PM   #736
Hinchi
FPV 082

Hi Gt,
looking for pricing on wheel nuts to suit 03 ba gt? If they are available
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Hinchi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2022, 09:00 PM   #737
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinchi View Post
Hi Gt,
looking for pricing on wheel nuts to suit 03 ba gt? If they are available
Cheers

Hi Hinchi,

Can you confirm the vehicle has 18" wheels?

The front wheel nuts are different to the rear on a BA GT.

Can get rears but expensive at $25 each plus freight.

The fronts are no longer available.

GT
Old 07-04-2022, 09:06 PM   #738
Hinchi
FPV 082

Quote:
Hi Hinchi,

Can you confirm the vehicle has 18" wheels?

The front wheel nuts are different to the rear on a BA GT.

Can get rears but expensive at $25 each plus freight.

The fronts are no longer available.

GT
Yep 18s.

It looks to have had locknuts but they are long gone along with a couple of others around the traps.

Any chance you have the original lengths? May be easier to try and get something close.

Old 07-04-2022, 09:10 PM   #739
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinchi View Post
Yep 18s.

It looks to have had locknuts but they are long gone along with a couple of others around the traps.

Any chance you have the original lengths? May be easier to try and get something close.

Sorry I don't, I only have part numbers..
Old 07-04-2022, 09:12 PM   #740
Hinchi
FPV 082

All good, thanks anyway I'll keep searching!

Old 07-04-2022, 10:43 PM   #741
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Here is the BA diagram, just confirming its part labelled 13A006 you are after.

Attachment 105509
That (in the attachment) looks like the one with a tail. I’m after the short style as on the right.

A forum member thinks he might have one, but isn’t sure.
Old 07-04-2022, 10:58 PM   #742
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
That (in the attachment) looks like the one with a tail. I’m after the short style as on the right.

A forum member thinks he might have one, but isn’t sure.
Like this below. can get for $25 plus postage..

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/25428525...frcectupt=true
Old 08-04-2022, 08:50 AM   #743
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

PS in the catalogue that is described as "Position Lamp Socket".Part number BAF13411A.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:30 AM   #744
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Thank you - sounds a very American description!

I expect to know by Sunday night if there’s a used one being made available - if not, will confirm total and transfer.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:44 PM   #745
XXX747

Hey mate after the following please, this is my VIN 6FPAAAJGCMCL90649.

2x FG MK2 ZF 6 speed shifter
2x FG MK2 UTE Window driver side switch
1x center console polished black shifter and cup holder surround
XXX747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2022, 06:37 PM   #746
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX747 View Post
Hey mate after the following please, this is my VIN 6FPAAAJGCMCL90649.

2x FG MK2 ZF 6 speed shifter $460 (very low stock left at Ford and restricted sales, may or may not be able to get).
2x FG MK2 UTE Window driver side switch $145
1x center console polished black shifter and cup holder surround $455
Hi Mate,

Prices above.

You will need to add postage also if required.

PM if your interested.

GT
Old 08-04-2022, 07:30 PM   #747
XXX747

Quote:
Hi Mate,

Prices above.

You will need to add postage also if required.

PM if your interested.

GT
Thanks mate I sent you an inbox!
XXX747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2022, 10:12 PM   #748
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GTLEGEND.

Would you know if the boot cover that goes onto the rear park brake lever of AU2 is still available?

I was looking at it today and its stuffed , requires replacement.

If not available, is there an equivalent?
Thanks
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2022, 11:49 PM   #749
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
GTLEGEND.

Would you know if the boot cover that goes onto the rear park brake lever of AU2 is still available?

I was looking at it today and its stuffed , requires replacement.

If not available, is there an equivalent?
Thanks
Sorry mate, long gone.

Maybe something like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23116013...UAAMXQaBtQ-5hJ

GT
Old 11-04-2022, 05:58 AM   #750
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
Sorry mate, long gone.

Maybe something like this

Nah; I think he was actually looking for the small rubber dust covers where the break shoe actuating leaver attached to the hand brake cable goes into the rear drum. The bit shown in figure 5 and 6 in Section 2-6-4 of the AUIII workshop manual. Or Figures 5 and 6 here http://fordforums.com.au/wsmpub/augx/Part%202-6.html See his original query here https://fordforums.com.au/showthread...53#post6698753 Looks like he found them here too: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20221100...AAAOSwndZacUuj

Last edited by aussiblue; 11-04-2022 at 06:04 AM.
aussiblue is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post