Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Other Non Car Related Items for Sale

Other Non Car Related Items for Sale If it does not relate to a car and your looking at selling it, this is the place! Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.

Old 19-08-2022, 04:36 PM   #1
M&Ms
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default (NSW) Furniture - Misc. Chairs and Desk

Other Sales Form

State
: NSW

Type
: Other

Condition
: Used

Item
: Furniture - Misc. Chairs and Desk

Price
: 300

Other relevant information.

Hi Folks,

Trying to move on some used furniture to a good home. All items currently available and very negotiable. Details below:

1. Black Leather Office Desk Chair Great Condition, Very Comfortable. With leather arm rests. Fully functional lift system and perfect roller wheels. 120kg weight limit. Perfect for home office or study room. 63cm wide x 66cm deep x 114.5cm high. RRP $129 from Officeworks (Archer), asking $50

2. Laptop Table Computer Desk with Wheels on one end. 100x36cm good condition (IKEA Fjallbo). Great mobile unit that does not occupy a lot of space. Rarely used. RRP $99, asking $40

3. Dining Chairs set of 4 (IKEA BORJE) Oak and White Wooden Frame, Great Condition. Very strong chairs, no rips or damage. 110kg rating, 44cm wide, 55cm deep, 100cm high. RRP is $49 each ($196 total), asking $60 for all four

4. Leather Corner Sofa / Lounge Set. Cappuccino in colour, 4 seperable pieces, with 6 seats. Just under 7 years old. There are no tears in the Leather and no stitiching issues, however please note the following regarding the condition:
i. Springs are protruding from the bottom of several seats, i.e springs broken
ii. Material section behind the left backrest has torn and ideally needs repair
iii. Some stains and wearing of certain cushion sections
iv. You will find some dog hair from a small Pug that would sit and sleep on them
Paid over $3000 for them when new. Set would be ideal for a leisure room, garage, spare room, rental property, or outdoor area. With some restoration, could be ideal for a main Lounge area. Asking $150

All items available to pick up from Greystanes, Sydney. Take one or take all, let me know if you're interested. Feel free to also call or text on 0405539189.

Photos below.

MY18 Black WRX STi Spec-R
Previous:
'16 White FGX XR8
'09 Black FG FPV GT 5th Anniversary
'04 Blueprint BA XR8
'97 Mocha Foam EL Fairmont
M&Ms is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2022, 01:27 PM   #2
M&Ms
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: (NSW) Furniture - Misc. Chairs and Desk

Couches, office chair and dining chairs gone. Still got the mobile desk, $30 or best offer.
MY18 Black WRX STi Spec-R
Previous:
'16 White FGX XR8
'09 Black FG FPV GT 5th Anniversary
'04 Blueprint BA XR8
'97 Mocha Foam EL Fairmont
M&Ms is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2022, 10:05 PM   #3
M&Ms
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: (NSW) Furniture - Misc. Chairs and Desk