Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Cars for Sale

Cars for Sale Complete or nearly complete Cars for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.

Old 04-08-2022, 11:47 PM   #1
AMB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always has a helpful answer in the technical sections, wether it's giving information on a simple diagnosis with a small issue, Helping someone fix their car if they are stuck on removing/installing something, or just need information on what works how. 
Default (VIC) FORD XF, EF and AU wagons 1987-2000

Vehicle Sales Form

State
: VIC

Make of vehicle
: FORD

Model of vehicle
: XF, EF and AU wagons

Year of manufacture
: 1987-2000

Colour of vehicle
: red, blue white

Engine
: 4,0 litre

Transmission
: auto and 1 manual

Body style (sedan, wagon etc.)
:Wagons and 1 sedan

Selling Price $
: cheap

Odometer Reading
: varies

City
: Winchelsea

Other relevant information.

I have old XF, EF, AU1 and AU2 wagons. Eventually all will be scrapped. If you can take them away and save me the trouble I'm open to offers. If scrapped, I will be salvaging some parts to sell at a later date.

XF getting crusty, I might salvage the headlights. Some panels might be worth it but will need work, manual 4 speed was working alright (was going to use it in something else but never got round to it). It was lpg/petrol. I took the half petrol tank and 90L lpg tank out and it dropped straight into my EF wagon, so will fit any E series wagon.

The EF wagon was going great about 3 years ago, has an IMPCO system, half petrol tank (about 40 litres), 90 litre lpg tank and AU2 motor, with expertly modified subframe to suit. Auto was shifting great. Well worn tyres on alloy rims.

The AU1 wagon also has IMPCO system, donut tank, original police cluster (was a CFA car), good auto, new tyres on alloy rims.

The AU2 wagon is just petrol, has a factory dicky seat.
Also got an EF sedan.

AMB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2022, 10:56 PM   #2
pcman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: (VIC) FORD XF, EF and AU wagons 1987-2000

pics of the ef wagon and sedan
pcman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2022, 10:09 AM   #3
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2