Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 19-09-2007, 06:50 PM   #31
Stormman
aiting for that Lotto win

Saw my first new Mondeo today. Carried XR5 Turbo badging Can they have two XR5s? I asked the driver about it as I didn't think they were putting up the Turbo. Reply was "Maybe".

Anyway it was a great looking car. Now all I need is six straight numbers and I know what car I am going to buy.
Old 19-09-2007, 06:53 PM   #32
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Saw one yesterday on the Westgate Bridge. Cant say i'm a fan of the rear (a little to close to camry styling for me) but the front of it is stunning. More than stunning actually.. I hope the new Falcon is as good looking.

New Mondeo = death of 380 and Mitsu Aust

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 11:18 PM   #33
MeestaNob!
XR5T - Sea Grey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotr
Currently there is no ST mondeo.
AND THEN...
MeestaNob! is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 11:53 PM   #34
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeestaNob!
Team ST have NOT released a Mondeo ST. The T5 engine in the mondeo if availbe to the three LUXURY models.
Piotr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #35
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

Is this the same car as I have spotted quite a few times around Ford's Broadmeadows plant?

If so, I managed to snap a pic of its rear.... Bloody nice looking car, I think this one was a Zetec...

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post