Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 06-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
Tsar01
Cant get enough S/C5.0

Default WTB 90's Laser Drivers seat

Hi there.

Just wondering if anyone in Wollongong area may have a drivers seat for a 95 Laser. I believe 89-98 the seat is the same.

For my work runner so I can leave the GS in the shed for weekend warrior work.

Need asap
2011 FPV GS Sed, ZF, #0283
Prem Sound,Dual Zone Climate.
445Rwkw@ 14psi ID1050's, 525 pump,
67mm pulley on Y/T Snout , Dual cone air pod, Herrod Billet P/s pulley & KPM Stg 2 Intercooler, Romac balancer
Rear muffler delete, IMS Diff hat with Super Pro's, XYZ coilovers

Previous 2x Xb's, 3x Xc's, a Purple 302XD Fairmont, & Monza Red 6cyc manual XE:- S-Pak "worked" with bathurst 9" 12 slotters Lsd diff with short gears, EB Xr8 "Lemon". A few Lasers & Xf utes...Ef fairlane

Tsar01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post