Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Events

Old 24-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
SVR73
Mr Polish

Default 2011 FPV open day -

G'day there

Last night I found out about the 2011 FPV open day and since I just got the AU1 XR VCT out from storage and back on the road, I am gunning for a nice road trip from SA to VIC and remember back to 2005 I think when you guys were at ST George's and I really enjoyed meeting you all

If any of you are going, I'd love to meet up with you again
No doubt some have moved on, cars upgraded to the new FG and BF II's but that doesn't matter

I've got some minor mechanical things to sort and a little lick of paint on both bars plus fitting one of my two original unpainted ford xr front lip spoilers for the first time as the original one needs to be repaired and repainted.

Old 25-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
stretch
Krispy Kreme Donut Glazer

Hey there mate, yes that wasx a good year down in Melbourne. I only remember that one because we did the Great ocean Rd on our wat to SaA for a week.

The club is going down this year I dont know how many though, I do also know that they are staying in the same motel.

I wont be going down for this one this year, I think that 2 years ago was my last one. It is just too hard for me with the kids now days.

It would of been good to catch up again, have you still got your AU XR8?

AU1 XR8 Silhouette lowered 18" wheels, T2 Leather, custom dash and a loud Exhaust. Sold

BA mk1 Gt Acid rush, Untouched, not no more it is lowered and has Black 19" fusions with a polished rim.
And now with some very dark windows.

Shopping car Ford Escape XLT V6 Sold

Shopping car now is a Mitsubishi Outlander
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
SVR73
Mr Polish

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch
Hey there mate, yes that wasx a good year down in Melbourne. I only remember that one because we did the Great ocean Rd on our wat to SaA for a week.

The club is going down this year I dont know how many though, I do also know that they are staying in the same motel.

I wont be going down for this one this year, I think that 2 years ago was my last one. It is just too hard for me with the kids now days.

thats totally understand about being your last. family comes first
yes I still have my car. 14 month hiatus in the workshop but its back out now. Its XR6 VCT though

heres the thread
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...41#post3497741
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
BAGT514
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch

Hi Stretch,

Shane from SA that had the blue FBT....
Is the club doing any of the Ford tours, dinners etc? I will be coming down from Queensland in my Silhouette BAGT with the FordForum site.
It would be good to tag along. Can you get someone to PM me with the details of what the NSW club is doing or ring me on 0459390946

regards,
Shane

"Semi - Silhouette" 2003 BAGT #514
2007 GT500 factory supercharged motor built!

Sensation Blue 2011 FG GT-P # 101
KPM Streetfighter Monster
5.2lt MMR short motor / Stage 3 MMR heads / Boss 302 Exhaust cams
FR20 Simmons / Tein Coilovers / Eaton Tru Track / Very scared 305/25/20" Nitto Invo's
ZF fitted with a NIZPRO Stage 2 input shaft & Excedy Clutches
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11408502
BAGT514 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post