Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 07-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
fordxrtfan

Default Mags For 1990 Kf Laser????

Hi,
Have just purchased a 1990 Ford Laser KF for my daughter who just got her "P's". Possibly looking to put 2nd hand mags on it, but was wondering apart from being 4 stud what else or how do I know what will fit when looking on ebay etc..
Thanks

Winter White
6 Speed Manual, Sunroof, Premium Audio System, Side Airbags, Bluetooth, DVD Satellite Navigation, Reverse Parking Sensor, Ipod/MP3 kit, Tinted windows, Brembos, Enkei RPO3 wheels
Phase 3 kit, installed & tuned by Autotech 332rwkw
!!FOR SALE!!
fordxrtfan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
BlueKoop
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

try www.fordlaser.com

1973 Vivid Blue Pearl XB Coupe

Engine Build up and progress thread

New Car

2008 FG F6 Ute
BlueKoop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
matty88

The PCD is 4x100 and the offset is +35, 15" and 16" fit fine on standard springs, 17" will fit but need guards rolled.

I have 16" rims with 205/45/16 tyres on them, I've only had my rear guards rolled as I have a hefty sound system and lowered springs
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
fordxrtfan

Thanks guys!!

Winter White
6 Speed Manual, Sunroof, Premium Audio System, Side Airbags, Bluetooth, DVD Satellite Navigation, Reverse Parking Sensor, Ipod/MP3 kit, Tinted windows, Brembos, Enkei RPO3 wheels
Phase 3 kit, installed & tuned by Autotech 332rwkw
!!FOR SALE!!
fordxrtfan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
wesso
Telstar TX/5 AX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordxrtfan
Hi,
Have just purchased a 1990 Ford Laser KF for my daughter who just got her "P's". Possibly looking to put 2nd hand mags on it, but was wondering apart from being 4 stud what else or how do I know what will fit when looking on ebay etc..
Thanks
Sorry I missed your post when it went up... If it is the same stud pattern as the KB laser which I think it is then you have a choice of any four stud MAZDA, FORD, MITSUBISHI, TOYOTA wheels to choose from. The early Telstar (4 stud) mags looked reasonable if you only want to increase the size to 14". You have obviously read above that you can get other larger diameter mags to do the job. Of course as you are more likely already aware, you have to adjust the profile to keep your speedo reading correct.

Cheers