Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 22-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #31
Cyborg1978

Default Brisbane cruze

Love the cars. And love the photos, good work guys. I hope we have a meet like that down in Melbourne. King Lake would be a good spot for a group drive and pic op.

Last edited by Cyborg1978; 22-03-2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Cyborg1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #32
trento
Audiophile

The Rozzers were there to close the road for the challenge sorry guys. Had so much fun on the descent though 80kph all the way down on my bike!!! Probably wouldn't be able to that in my fez. Picture looked awesome let me know when the next one is on!!!! Plus I'm interested in the carpark photoshoot, if you need a silver fez

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #33
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Well done on getting the numbers for the Cruise. BTW Who'se the proud owner of the Colorado Red Fiesta?? I like it! (not that I don't like all of them).

Eddie.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #34
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

would loved to have gone! even though my fez is just a pretty standard zetec.... if only it was in sydney!
fiestaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #35
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Quote: .................if only it was in sydney!

fiestaz, You may be interested in going to the Thread in the eurofordclub.com Events section in the Forums.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post