Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 06-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #31
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidTyphoon
They didn't bother sending the survey to me or even on my company Ford. They know I'd just winge, it's the Pom in me LOL! At least you were honest!
yep definitely.. ticked very good for everything good and p*ss poor for everything that was... ie sales, service, parts...

honesty is best policy... pity ford dealers dont do the same
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:36 AM   #32
greenfoam
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCPWSF
Does the ECU update fix anything? At the moment my car is using about 6.5L/100km all highway driving. The other day I did a 407km highway trip all at 110km/h and used a bit more than half a tank on the guage all straight driving. Just to get the KM from 2500 so its closer to 3000 haha.
6.5 all highway in a manual is way to much. The update worked for my wifes. Still doing under 5L/100 on good highways but I'm not doing 110, 100 indicated only which is really about 95 on a gps
greenfoam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #33
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfoam
6.5 all highway in a manual is way to much. The update worked for my wifes. Still doing under 5L/100 on good highways but I'm not doing 110, 100 indicated only which is really about 95 on a gps
Usually I'd sit on 90 on my local roads but the speed limit was 110km/h on the hume and I didn't want to hold up anyone so I kept to the limit. I just got my car done for the 3000km service today, they looked for the hose problem which wasnt on my car, did the service and bedded in my brakes for me so they don't do the annoying barely any stopping power, then to full stopping power thing on me anymore. I also asked if they had a job for me and they said no

Thumbs up for Sunford in Sunbury.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 06-01-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #34
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

At an indicated 100kmh I averaged 5.2ltrs out of ours including 30kms of city driving as well over 500kms one way with air con on.

With about 5,000kms on car.

6.1-2 was avg at 110 with air con going on way back though
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post