Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-04-2015, 09:04 AM   #211
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: Home Theatre systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
I want to be at your house once this is all installed Jim. lol
AFF cruise to Jim's joint to watch movies and go skidding in his two GT's
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 10-06-2015, 03:23 AM   #212
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Minor upgrades to the home media system today, in the form of Sonos. I'm working from home this week and had the thought that it'd be great if I had music in the living area with me. Initial thought was that I could simply get a Sonos control unit for my theatre system and crank that up, so off I went to West Coast HiFi (I used to work there during uni). Ended up walking out not only with a control unit for the theatre system, but a Boost unit, a Playbar and a sub for the living area too...oops lol

I'm moving in with some friends in the coming weeks and thought the Playbar and sub would be a great little unit to put in my bedroom for watching tv and music in bed, but for now it's in my living room in the current house. Man, this thing cranks! For what it is I'm pretty impressed! That little sub is unreal for its size. Almost feels like it's louder than my Focal sub in the theatre haha. Not exactly a cheap setup, the Sonos gear, but so simple to use and the integration with Wi-Fi and streaming services like my Google Play Music and Pandora accounts is fantastic!

Excuse the makeshift setup in the living room haha.

Also bought a couple of new 24" Samsung computer monitors...ended up being a rather expensive day, especially given I needed a new alternator for the new daily roundabout car today too...hrmmm!

Last edited by graphicgoose; 10-06-2015 at 03:33 AM.
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 25-06-2015, 10:23 AM   #213
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So I moved house last week...don't ever do it, totally not worth it! I only want to move again now when I move into my own place!

But anyway, was setting up my theatre system in the new place and noticed there was no sound coming from my sub while it was doing the eq/correction/adjustments sweeps...oh dear. Had to go past the HiFi shop anyway so dropped in and tested the sub there to work out if it was the sub or the pre-out on my amp...turns out the sub was screwed. Lame.

A few minutes later I walked out having placed an order for one of the recently released REL S/5 subs. Bit more money than I originally intended to spend, but should compliment any theatre setup I'll have for the next 10 years.

Here's some more info for anyone interested:

http://rel.net/products/serie-s/s-5/
3 users like this post:
Old 25-06-2015, 05:43 PM   #214
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Considering I haven't actually taken delivery of the sub yet, I'm curious to know what you guys with more experience and knowledge than me with high end gear think. If it were your money would you go with the REL S/5 or something like the SVS sb-13 Ultra?
Old 25-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #215
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Subs are a personal thing. It depends on the room, what the current system sounds like, how it's tuned and what you want from the system.

With my system, I wanted subtlety. It need to be there when needed but not over powering to the point that it was all your heard. So I opted for a custom box with a Dayton 12" and it's own power supply. I know the gain is right down, but the system just works fantastic with the way I wanted it.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2015, 08:52 PM   #216
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
Considering I haven't actually taken delivery of the sub yet, I'm curious to know what you guys with more experience and knowledge than me with high end gear think. If it were your money would you go with the REL S/5 or something like the SVS sb-13 Ultra?
I had 2 SB13Ultras in my theatre room and they are a nice tight sounding sub. I like my sealed subs, but I wanted a little more depth. I got that from 2 Rythmic F12SE subs. Cheaper than the SB13Ultras and go deeper and even more musical due to their servo technology. REL subs are nice, great for music but lack a little oomph for theatre in my opinion.

But as mentioned room size is a factor in subwoofer decision.
duaned is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2015, 09:21 PM   #217
G6E Turbo 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Another speaker I am looking at is the Krix Ecliptix.

Has anyone heard anything about these, good or bad?

http://www.krix.com.au/home-entertai.../ecliptix.html

Also what other flushmount speakers do you guys recommend?

Not sure if you have had much feedback

Krix speakers are sensational I have used
them for sometime and $ for $ they outperform anything
G6E Turbo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 25-06-2015, 09:39 PM   #218
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Subs are a personal thing. It depends on the room, what the current system sounds like, how it's tuned and what you want from the system.

With my system, I wanted subtlety. It need to be there when needed but not over powering to the point that it was all your heard. So I opted for a custom box with a Dayton 12" and it's own power supply. I know the gain is right down, but the system just works fantastic with the way I wanted it.
Yeah, that's true. Bass is very much personal. For me, my system has always sounded pretty average for music, but fantastic for theatre...except for the rattley sub.

In my car I have 2x Hertz HX300 subs being run off a 1,000W RMS digital amp and that pumps...however, it's in a sealed box and is nice and tight and accurate. I had a really loud setup once with 2x Digital Designs DD3512 12" subs and my god it was loud...but it was loose and sloppy and not my thing.

I prefer nice tight bass, but also a really well balanced and wide soundstage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaned View Post
I had 2 SB13Ultras in my theatre room and they are a nice tight sounding sub. I like my sealed subs, but I wanted a little more depth. I got that from 2 Rythmic F12SE subs. Cheaper than the SB13Ultras and go deeper and even more musical due to their servo technology. REL subs are nice, great for music but lack a little oomph for theatre in my opinion.

But as mentioned room size is a factor in subwoofer decision.
Which REL subs have you heard man? The model I'm looking at is a 12" active driver with a passive 12" downward firing cone running off 550W RMS. I'm just wondering if that's enough power? Maybe car stereos are different?

My room, currently, is around 4x6m and I'm running older Focal 700 series speakers off a Yamaha RX-V1600, with the front speakers bi-amped. The house is a rental and I want to but a sub that will serve me well both in this rental and when I get my own place in the hopefully somewhat near future.
Old 25-06-2015, 09:46 PM   #219
rednose
RNS10S

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6E Turbo 2 View Post
Not sure if you have had much feedback

Krix speakers are sensational I have used
them for sometime and $ for $ they outperform anything

Ended up sticking with floorstanders...

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...&postcount=134

Will end up mounting the tv on the wall soon for normal tv duties and will install an in-ceiling projector screen for movies.

Already used to the 70" TV and find it a bit small for movies.
PTE6235 - 11.0 @ 135 on Nitto Invos - 10.4 @ 140 on ET Radials
rednose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2015, 10:24 PM   #220
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
Yeah, that's true. Bass is very much personal. For me, my system has always sounded pretty average for music, but fantastic for theatre...except for the rattley sub.
Well with my speakers they play music amazingly well and movies really well. So yeah it comes down to what you prefer. But I know I can stick a cd in and know the SQ will be a hum dinger if I just chill in the HT with a glass of wine.

Dont get me wrong, movies are great but I can tell the SQ difference when dialog comes on as opposed to when they movie plays music. It's not noticeable to the lay person, but I can just tell.

The sub in my opinion 'ties in' the sound and compliments the system. A poorly setup/quality sub will just sound average in comparison.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 26-06-2015, 12:17 AM   #221
maat1985

some absolutely awesome systems some of you guys have... could only wish to have the kinda money i want to spend on the system i need....
i have a pretty decent set up (certainly not ausiophile grade but dos a pretty damn good job)
Integra 30.2 7.2ch amp...
Sony Turntable (waiting on my vintage marantz to come)
Denon 5dsc CD changer
Denon Dual Cassette Player
Samsung 48" LCD HDTV
Samsung Blu-Ray Player
LG DVD-R VHS-R Combo
all connected to my home router with 3TB media HDD

speakers are
12" downfiring Infinity Sub
2 x floor speakers with 10" super woofer, horn tweeter, 6" midrange
centre speaker with 3 x 4" midrange drivers
2 x side surround speakers with 2 x 6" midrange drivers
2 x rear surround speakers with 5.5" midrange drivers

will get wattage on speakers and model numbers on equipmet up here soon.
sounds absolutely fantastic. thumps real hard down low and keeps real good clarity high end. certainly worth alot more than i have paid for it. is still not as good as i would dream of having but does kick *** none the less....
maat1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 29-06-2015, 03:19 PM   #222
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have not got a great understanding of home stereo equipment. August 2011 I bought a Yamaha 5.1 rxv371b receiver and jbl jbcinema500 5.1 sub sat system. Recently, I lost a hdmi input in the receiver, was annoyed, but only used 3 of 4 anyways. I have now lost all power functions to it. POS. The receiver only came with a 2 year warranty.

One JBL rear surround speaker has become crackled, probably the cone was knocked when one of my dogs decided to be a clown in the house. This came with a 3 year warranty and is about 8 months out. Hoping to see if they'll help.

Ive always used and loved jbl speakers and Klipsch headphones; and like the quality

My query is, What is a better 5.1 receiver option? Im hoping that worst case scenario I have to replace the receiver. I don't have a huge budget and I don't exactly know what that is, but lets say a receiver at the $500 mark would be ok.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2015, 04:18 PM   #223
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys View Post
I have not got a great understanding of home stereo equipment. August 2011 I bought a Yamaha 5.1 rxv371b receiver and jbl jbcinema500 5.1 sub sat system. Recently, I lost a hdmi input in the receiver, was annoyed, but only used 3 of 4 anyways. I have now lost all power functions to it. POS. The receiver only came with a 2 year warranty.

One JBL rear surround speaker has become crackled, probably the cone was knocked when one of my dogs decided to be a clown in the house. This came with a 3 year warranty and is about 8 months out. Hoping to see if they'll help.

Ive always used and loved jbl speakers and Klipsch headphones; and like the quality

My query is, What is a better 5.1 receiver option? Im hoping that worst case scenario I have to replace the receiver. I don't have a huge budget and I don't exactly know what that is, but lets say a receiver at the $500 mark would be ok.
For that sort of budget Shaun, I would stick with a Yamaha. You can get last years models in a 5.1 for that. Sherwood do them too. About 75w x 5 system. Harmon Kardon are a tad more but seem to have a lot of fruit.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-home-en...ceiver/429579/

It just depends on what you are looking for. But something like these would do the job for the next 3+ years

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 29-06-2015, 04:19 PM   #224
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys View Post

Never had an issue with my Yamaha Aventage RX-A820. I've had issues with Onkyo. I bought my speakers online from an internet direct company called Ascend Acoustics. Best speakers I have heard for the $
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2015, 04:33 PM   #225
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
For that sort of budget Shaun, I would stick with a Yamaha. You can get last years models in a 5.1 for that. Sherwood do them too. About 75w x 5 system. Harmon Kardon are a tad more but seem to have a lot of fruit.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-home-en...ceiver/429579/

It just depends on what you are looking for. But something like these would do the job for the next 3+ years
It really is just to add a bit of balls to sound when watching blu rays or playing video games. BUT, I don't want to be replacing equipment every 3 years, so if this means that I need to spend a little more, I will, but will just have to wait.

The speakers are great and if it comes to (worst case scenario) I may just have to buy another speaker - I paid a bit of the genuine JBL speaker stands as well so I don't want to be replacing all of this for the sake of one speaker.

Current
Previous

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Old 29-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #226
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Well I paid $750 for my Yamaha receiver on special. Brilliant bit of kit and I bought it for the same reasons. To ensure I dont replace it within a silly time frame. I mentioned 3 years because in theory you cannot guarantee anything these days. But yeah you should get many more years from Yamaha equipment.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 29-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #227
rednose
RNS10S

My yamaha amp is 8 years old and has never missed a beat.

Onkyo's seem to suffer from HDMI issues.

My advice would be to look for a 1 or 2 year old amp in the higher range and it should provide you with many years of enjoyment.
Old 29-06-2015, 06:59 PM   #228
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I emailed them and said I was disappointed that in under 3 1/2 years of use it is now pretty much useless. Their reply was if you want to repair it, here is the link. Wont be giving them money again. Wouldn't have minded so much if there was more of empathic response. Might see if I can find a local repair guy. If its going to cost a bit I'll search for a new unit. Hopefully jb hi fi have some good eofy sales.

Current
Previous

Old 29-06-2015, 07:57 PM   #229
maat1985

my amp is an integra which is onkyo premium commercial brand (higher quality than onkyo) and i have had absolutely 0 issues with it in the 5 years i have owned it. everything runs as perfect as the day i bought it. it was $3000 and i got it as a steal at $1550 due to a runout sale... it has 4 or 5 HDMI and all work perfectly.....
maat1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #230
rednose
RNS10S

Quote:
Originally Posted by maat1985 View Post
my amp is an integra which is onkyo premium commercial brand (higher quality than onkyo) and i have had absolutely 0 issues with it in the 5 years i have owned it. everything runs as perfect as the day i bought it. it was $3000 and i got it as a steal at $1550 due to a runout sale... it has 4 or 5 HDMI and all work perfectly.....
Integra are much better units than Onkyo.

Don't get me wrong I'm not bagging Onkyo, in fact I used to own an Onkyo TX DS656 which was a little ripper.

It just seems as though the newer ones have suffered from poor HDMI boards.

I have 2 relatives that have had their Onkyo's fail in less than a year (both covered by warranty thankfully).

In the end you need to feel comfortable with your purchase and everyone has their own preference.
Old 29-06-2015, 11:50 PM   #231
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Personally Shaun I would stick to Yamaha. You can get the superseded RX-V377 for around 400 ponies at the moment. The new RX-V379 seems to have the only addition of internal Bluetooth at around $550. Harman Kardon are unreliable pieces of junk these days. Pioneer is OK but a bright sounding signature to it's sound.
Onkyo, well.................
duaned is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-06-2015, 10:17 AM   #232
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks for the advice guys.

Current
Previous

Old 30-06-2015, 12:15 PM   #233
ANGEL#3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi all about to start build on my new house and looking for some ideas with the Theatre Room

Room Size is 4410x5570

I will be getting it per wired before the plasterboard/gyprock goes up.
Wonder what I should go for?
Been looking at the Dolby Atmos 5.1.4 http://www.dolby.com/us/en/guide/dol...-4-setups.html there is only hand full of movies made with Atmos just wondering if its worth getting?

I really want a Bose Lifestyle 535 but after hearing it i wasnt sold and though for that price im sure i could find something that sounded better.

The room will be a multi purpose room for general TV watch including Foxtel, gaming and movies.

Also on a different note im undecided about what i should pant the room. Leave it the same as the rest of the house (off white) or go with a dark colour.

New lounges arrived last week (now in storage) are in Red Leather.
ANGEL#3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2015, 12:50 PM   #234
rednose
RNS10S

Future proofing for Dolby Atmos is what I would do.

I'm going to be redoing my living/media room next year and will definately be provisioning for Atmos.

My room is only 3.6 x 5 so a 5.1.2 Atmos should be plenty.

With regards to paint if it was a dedicated theatre room then I would say the darker the better, but if like me you use it as your normal living room then match it with the rest of the house.
2 users like this post:
Old 01-07-2015, 02:20 PM   #235
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well I ended up going with the REL S/5 in gloss black. Not enough room for a second sub in this house (rental that I'm sharing with other people), but once I move into my own place I'll probably add a second S/5.

Have to admit, this sub sounds amazing so far. Got a lot more run-in time to go, but it's incredibly accurate and responsive. It's not big and boomy, it's nice and tight and integrates incredibly well with the rest of my system, while lifting the entire soundstage. I've never really been happy with the 2ch sound from my system when running Pure Direct, but with the way the REL integrates and actually runs when the rest of the theatre circuitry is shut down has completely changed that. VERY happy with my 2ch sound now! I initially used the microphone that came with the amp to dial in the room settings...then quickly ditched the eq settings it gave me, ew!

It'd been a few years and house moves since I last chopped and re-split my speaker cables (and I was having some dramas with my centre speaker the other night), so bought some proper wire splitters and did it all properly, just to be thorough.

Spent many hours (still currently sitting on the sofa with 2ch mode engaged) listening to music of all sorts and am so glad I finally bought a decent sub, it's completely lifted the musical experience of my system.

Also decided to test the sub out with a movie last night and found one of the Transformers blurays on my shelf, so threw that in...impressive! Again, probably more so because it's not massively in your face, yelling at you that it's a sub and it's here to **** **** up! It blends really nicely but vibrates through the room and adds massive impact to the movie effects and soundtrack. I could feel it through the sofa and my Xbox One remote kept lighting up when the sub kicked (it lights up when you touch it, but it was sitting on my sofa) haha, was rad!

Early days yet, but call me impressed by the REL S/5.

It's a piece of artwork too...not a great photo, should have taken some before I put it in place...but ah well.

4 users like this post:
Old 31-10-2015, 03:11 AM   #236
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 
Default Home Theatre systems

Enjoying a scotch and thought I'd take a really crappy photo of the setup which is still mostly in boxes still functional as is but I have so many goodies still packaged from 9 months ago... But, love my home theatre

2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 31-10-2015, 10:06 AM   #237
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Love your work Jim. We had friends kids over last night watching movies and playing playstation all night. They basically slept in there, so my HT is getting a good work out too.

Been doing Star Wars movie nights leading up to the new movie. As well as Hunger Games nights too.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 31-10-2015, 10:35 AM   #238
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50 View Post
Enjoying a scotch and thought I'd take a really crappy photo of the setup which is still mostly in boxes still functional as is but I have so many goodies still packaged from 9 months ago... But, love my home theatre

I remember last time I was there Jim, all these boxes of goodies hidden behind the screen...it made me sad that they were hidden away, not being used
2 users like this post:
Old 31-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #239
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

Quote:
Love your work Jim. We had friends kids over last night watching movies and playing playstation all night. They basically slept in there, so my HT is getting a good work out too.

Been doing Star Wars movie nights leading up to the new movie. As well as Hunger Games nights too.

Thanks man- interesting you say about the Star Wars thing as I've been planning to do that with my young bloke before the new one comes out. I've actually been googling which is the best order to show someone who hasn't seen it, but decided in going to go with the order in which they were released, which is the way is always intended though wasn't sure my kids would understand the idea of a prequel, especially one that had two movies in between it.

And we won't get into the quality of those movies and the complex political storylines ...
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 16-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #240
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Got a general question about speaker connection. What's better, running speaker wire up to the ceiling for the 2 rear surround sound speakers or just providing a power supply and have them wireless?

Should these speakers be flush ceiling mounted or boxed and pointing down from the corners?

will have 3 separate living areas so wondering if wireless speakers will interfere with each other?

Thanks!

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post