Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 28-04-2022, 11:00 PM   #781
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi mate,

BAF105A82A: Side skirt XR6 badges: same BA/F but different to FG. No longer available.

BA2F404D52A: Rear Falcon Mk2 Badge (obviously only for BF2) Maybe able to source you one, but otherwise obsolete. Price TBA as have to chase this one.

BAF42528G4 Rear XR6 Turbo Badge Same BA/F but different to FG. Still available and can get for $110 plus postage.

Hope this helps!

GT
If you can see if it’s possible to source a falcon mk2 badge I might be keen to get that and the xr6 turbo badge together. Let me know, thanks mate
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2022, 11:10 AM   #782
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi mate,

Grab them at that price I can only get for $13 each..

GT
Are these still available, if so id like to purchase 2.
The ebay link above OOS.

Sorry.
Its for FG wiper bolt covers.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels

Last edited by DJM83; 29-04-2022 at 11:16 AM.
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2022, 07:49 PM   #783
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
If you can see if it’s possible to source a falcon mk2 badge I might be keen to get that and the xr6 turbo badge together. Let me know, thanks mate
I may have found one, its on its way to me with some other parts, let you know when I get it.. then we can go from there..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2022, 07:56 PM   #784
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Are these still available, if so id like to purchase 2.
The ebay link above OOS.

Sorry.
Its for FG wiper bolt covers.
Yes still available, PM me..
Old 29-04-2022, 09:56 PM   #785
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I may have found one, its on its way to me with some other parts, let you know when I get it.. then we can go from there..
Perfect thanks mate
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2022, 11:22 PM   #786
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi Legend

as usual more questions for you [if you don't mind] & this time it's not about wiring looms

all i can tell you is it came out of an FG front passenger seat.

coupla better pics - of the back with the sticker removed.

of the front.

they are the only 'labels' i could see on it. i'm only wondering what it is as i have no idea. not sure why it has 3 different numbers on the item [excluding the ford sticker - on the 'front' it has 307504 2007.06.15, on the back to the left [& hard to read] it says 307506 2007.06.15 [or maybe 307508 2007.06.15 ] & 307505 2007.06.15 hidden behind the sticker

Thanks.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2022, 07:53 AM   #787
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend

as usual more questions for you [if you don't mind] & this time it's not about wiring looms

all i can tell you is it came out of an FG front passenger seat.

coupla better pics - of the back with the sticker removed.

of the front.

they are the only 'labels' i could see on it. i'm only wondering what it is as i have no idea. not sure why it has 3 different numbers on the item [excluding the ford sticker - on the 'front' it has 307504 2007.06.15, on the back to the left [& hard to read] it says 307506 2007.06.15 [or maybe 307508 2007.06.15 ] & 307505 2007.06.15 hidden behind the sticker

Thanks.
Hi mate,

There are no Ford identifying numbers that I can see and have no idea what that is either. Futuris was the supplier of the seat, but are no longer open as a company. Maybe someone who has a seat out and disassembled can assist as I don't think that is a part that was serviceable?
This user likes this post:
Old 06-05-2022, 10:37 AM   #788
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Hi mate,

There are no Ford identifying numbers that I can see and have no idea what that is either. Futuris was the supplier of the seat, but are no longer open as a company. Maybe someone who has a seat out and disassembled can assist as I don't think that is a part that was serviceable?
I was recently looking at aftermarket heated seat kits and saw something like that fitted to a seat cushion, apparently it was a sensor for a seat belt warning light...maybe this?

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...40#post6887840

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 06-05-2022, 12:50 PM   #789
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
I was recently looking at aftermarket heated seat kits and saw something like that fitted to a seat cushion, apparently it was a sensor for a seat belt warning light...maybe this?
That would be plausible, about the only electronic part on an FG passenger seat. That was called Air Bag Body Weight Sensor part number 8R2Z14B422A, but I cannot find a decent image of that part..
2 users like this post:
Old 06-05-2022, 06:29 PM   #790
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

see what happens. thanks for looking it up for me tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND
That would be plausible, about the only electronic part on an FG passenger seat. That was called Air Bag Body Weight Sensor part number 8R2Z14B422A, but I cannot find a decent image of that part..
that does sound plausible as when i 'tested' the item with the multimeter on buzzer ...... it only set the multimeter buzzer off when both sides of it were squeezed [ie the round bits on both sides at once - either left with either right]. there are only the two wires at the plug [seat base next to airbag plugs] & where the cable joins the ribbon cable.

Old 06-05-2022, 07:11 PM   #791
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Managed to get Falcon Mk2 rear boot badge.

PM me if your interested,,
Old 06-05-2022, 07:35 PM   #792
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:

in the FG WSM 700-0062 [501-20B-00-1 Occupant Restraints - Passive] it mentions a mat sensor @ C-358. so i think that's it.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:17 PM   #793
Bam
XB,XF,ZL,EA,EL,BA,SY,SZII

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

G'day GT. What sort of price can you do for the following bulk consumables (say 10-packs) including shipping please?...

Engine oil filter AFL-101 (yeah, I know, there are plenty of these on eBay)
Engine oil WSS-M2C929-A 5 Litre (haven't seen these on eBay)
Bam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:30 PM   #794
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
G'day GT. What sort of price can you do for the following bulk consumables (say 10-packs) including shipping please?...

Engine oil filter AFL-101 (yeah, I know, there are plenty of these on eBay)
Engine oil WSS-M2C929-A 5 Litre (haven't seen these on eBay)
Hi mate,

The best I can get AFL101 is $13 each and it does not matter if you buy 1 or 10 the price is the same. eBay prices in this case is below cost that my contact gets for. You are better to get the ones on ebay for less than $10.

Genuine oil that meets that spec now has a part number of AX05W30A6LFD and is $80 for 5L. I think there are some bit cheaper on eBay.

Freight will depend on size and weight of package. One air filter would be around $10, box of 10 guessing around $15. Oil due to its size and weight would be around $20 but that is a pure guess until I have exact dimensions/weights etc.

GT
Old 07-05-2022, 05:20 PM   #795
Bam

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

Much obliged GT.

Double that amount for freight would be okay by me for 40kg of oil, but WSS-M2C929-A only cost about $30 for 5L when I last bought it a year ago, so I might see if I can find out what's going on with that.
Thanks for confirming the situation with AFL-101 filters.

Bam
Old 07-05-2022, 09:33 PM   #796
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
Much obliged GT.

Double that amount for freight would be okay by me for 40kg of oil, but WSS-M2C929-A only cost about $30 for 5L when I last bought it a year ago, so I might see if I can find out what's going on with that.
Thanks for confirming the situation with AFL-101 filters.

Bam
The WSSM2C929A5L has been replaced by AX05W30A6LFD and increased for the $30 odd to the $80 odd..
Old 15-05-2022, 07:31 PM   #797
Blem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GTLEGEND
Can you source genuine FPV front floor mats?
Blem is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-05-2022, 11:44 PM   #798
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blem View Post
Hi GTLEGEND
Hi mate,

Have been chasing these also, but unfortunately long gone. Need to keep any eye out on eBay etc etc.

GT
Old 16-05-2022, 10:40 AM   #799
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blem View Post
Hi GTLEGEND
They do come up on ebay every couple of months but you'll need to get your wallet out, usually sell for around 1500-2000.

I've had Matcraft in Perth do replica floor mats for all my cars, their work is very good. Maybe worth swinging them a message.

Last edited by fordomatic; 16-05-2022 at 10:50 AM.
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2022, 09:16 AM   #800
Blem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
they do come up on ebay every couple of months but you'll need to get your wallet out, usually sell for around 1500-2000.

I've had matcraft in perth do replica floor mats for all my cars, their work is very good. Maybe worth swinging them a message.
yikes!!!
Blem is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2022, 10:07 AM   #801
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

It’s when you wish you’d stashed away a few brand new humped bonnets and other bits!
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-05-2022, 03:03 PM   #802
Bam

Quote:
The WSSM2C929A5L has been replaced by AX05W30A6LFD and increased for the $30 odd to the $80 odd..
Okay, here's what I've figured out so far...

Ford part WSSM2C929A5L was $30-odd for 5L of 5W-30 semi synthetic engine oil that met Ford specification WSS-M2C929-A. That was the exact spec that SY to SZII Territory I6 engines were designed to use, and presumably BF to FG-X Falcon I6 engines too. I can't find any remaining stocks of it anywhere. I suspect that it might have been Mobil Formula S supplied in a Ford container.

Ford part AX05W30A6LFD is $80-odd for 6L of 5W-30 full synthetic engine oil. I can't find any information about the specs it meets, however it is evidently not really a straight replacement for WSSM2C929A5L, and "recommended for" is not the same thing as actually meeting a spec. It'd be handy if someone with a container could confirm what's written on the label.
Old 19-05-2022, 06:21 PM   #803
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For FPV 460:

FG2 V8 Air Cleaner.PNG

FG2 Air Deflectors.PNG
Old 20-05-2022, 12:18 PM   #804
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
okay, here's what i've figured out so far...

Ford part wssm2c929a5l was $30-odd for 5l of 5w-30 semi synthetic engine oil that met ford specification wss-m2c929-a. That was the exact spec that sy to szii territory i6 engines were designed to use, and presumably bf to fg-x falcon i6 engines too. I can't find any remaining stocks of it anywhere. I suspect that it might have been mobil formula s supplied in a ford container.

Ford part ax05w30a6lfd is $80-odd for 6l of 5w-30 full synthetic engine oil. I can't find any information about the specs it meets, however it is evidently not really a straight replacement for wssm2c929a5l, and "recommended for" is not the same thing as actually meeting a spec. It'd be handy if someone with a container could confirm what's written on the label.
Oil.PNG
2 users like this post:
Old 20-05-2022, 03:37 PM   #805
FPV 460

Quote:

Thanks GTL

The air cleaner diagram isnt clear when i view it but it looks as though it may be the small plate and screws that i can see to the left of the air filter in the exploded view.

As far as the other diagram it is a little clearer but i am talking about what is under the 2 CIRCULAR holes that can be seen in part 8C382 on the left and right hand side. Approx 30mm diameter.

cheers
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2022, 06:01 PM   #806
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Thanks GTL

The air cleaner diagram isnt clear when i view it but it looks as though it may be the small plate and screws that i can see to the left of the air filter in the exploded view.

As far as the other diagram it is a little clearer but i am talking about what is under the 2 CIRCULAR holes that can be seen in part 8C382 on the left and right hand side. Approx 30mm diameter.

cheers
Here is an exploded view of that section of the air cleaner.

As for the other part, not really sure what you are referring to, going to need a picture to clarify sorry.

FG2 Air Cleaner.PNG
Old 23-05-2022, 03:03 PM   #807
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

G'day GT good sir,

Would you be able to advise what the part number is for a 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v (Barra 220) power steering pressure switch? Its got the green insulator. Thanks!

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2022, 03:53 PM   #808
FPV 460

Quote:
Here is an exploded view of that section of the air cleaner.

As for the other part, not really sure what you are referring to, going to need a picture to clarify sorry.

Attachment 105604
Hi Thanks for the clearer pic. i am after the 9A646 and the associated bolts etc which are shown as HS1 (x2) HW1 (x2) and HM1 (x2)

I will try and do some research on whats underneath the cowling.

cheers.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2022, 05:03 PM   #809
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
G'day GT good sir,

Would you be able to advise what the part number is for a 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v (Barra 220) power steering pressure switch? Its got the green insulator. Thanks!
Hi mate,

I have the 5.4 power steer switch the same for 3V or 4V engines as 94BP3N824AA, can get them for $130 plus postage.

Gt
Old 23-05-2022, 05:38 PM   #810
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi Thanks for the clearer pic. i am after the 9A646 and the associated bolts etc which are shown as HS1 (x2) HW1 (x2) and HM1 (x2)

I will try and do some research on whats underneath the cowling.

cheers.
Below are the part numbers and prices for the parts indicated.

9A646: Part number 811J9A646AA $70 + postage.

HS1: Part number W708825S440 $6 each + postage.

HW1: Part number not listed. Have to chase.

HM1: Part number not listed. Have to chase.

Get back to you as soon as I can find out.

Gt