Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 12-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Exclamation WP Passenger seat plastics

Ok so last night one of my mates accidentally got his foot caught as he was getting out of the backseat on the plastics. (its kinda hard to explain but i'll try) its the plastic that is in the corner and wraps around the back of the passenger seat. so if ur sitting in the seat its in the back left corner. (sorry if its a bad explanation).

anyway i know its not broken, but i cant get it back on as it seems to need to hook in to one place and other places and i cant quite work it out.....

i'll try and post some pictures later to help a bit more, but if you do know what im talking about, any help would be appreciated.

thanks, Fiestaz

fiestaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ok so after some brute force and some swearing finally got it all back into place... those germans know how to build cars!
Old 12-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
fiestars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestaz
ok so after some brute force and some swearing finally got it all back into place... those germans know how to build cars!
do u mind taking a pic of the plastic im curious to what it looks like!

cheers

Last edited by fiestars; 12-05-2010 at 05:51 PM.
fiestars is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestars
do u mind taking a pic of the plastic im curious to what it looks like!

cheers
ok so basically my mates foot must have been rubbing against the back of the seat and got caught on the little piece shown below (a semi-circle type shape) which has un-clipped.

It has then un-clipped the rest of the plastics as well. in other words any plastics you can see in the picture that are attached to the chair were removed from their spots.

i would hav taken pictures of what is underneath and how to put them back on but i was too distracted with trying to put it back together lol.... but no harm done.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
fiestars

the joy of owning a three door lol i had some one screw up the seat release.....
fiestars is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
fiestaz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestars
the joy of owning a three door lol i had some one screw up the seat release.....
yeh haha.... i heard the seat release once they are broken, thats it. they hav had it?