Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 03-08-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
XRchic
Hello

Default Cruise to Vic on 12th August for Heathcote

Hi guys

Eamon and I have decided we will cruise across to Heathcote. We are going to be leaving Friday 12th of August (have to drop the kids off at school at 7.30am in Belair before we leave) and returning on Sunday.

We have booked to stay at the Tea House Motor Inn in Bendigo, but I think in the Vic/Tas section, there is a thread about accommodation staying in another motel.

Anyway, it should be a good event, with really good weather (ie cool) and so we should see some good times!

If any of you would like to cruise across with us on the Friday, we can organise something. Im in the process of planning Friday night, probably catching up in Melb with some of the guys but any ideas are welcome.

Lets see if we can make this the first ORSM SA event!

Jac and Eamon

If you live in usa check this website: Cvs weekly ad.

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-08-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Count me in on Friday night
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-08-2005, 09:34 PM   #3
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

Cool Jac l see you finally talked Eamon into coming over.
Will be good to catch up...
Don't know if my car will be ready by then but will be there.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:09 PM   #4
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSMXR
Cool Jac l see you finally talked Eamon into coming over.
Will be good to catch up...
Don't know if my car will be ready by then but will be there.
Yep, I won the battle - hehe!

Excellent, it will be good to catch up! I cant wait to race too!!!

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2005, 01:12 AM   #5
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
we can organise something. Im in the process of planning Friday night, probably catching up in Melb with some of the guys but any ideas are welcome.

Jac and Eamon
Friday night let us know..
Chris what about that pub you send to us in your last email?

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2005, 11:32 AM   #6
Chris
AFF.com.au

calder - the donuts are exceptional....
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post