Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 22-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
mundus
Starter Motor

Default 20 inch on my mondeo

Orifinally i only wanted 19 inch but reall couldnt find one i like. i saw this black rim with chrome lip, absolutely hot but only comes with 20 or above. So i was wonderin whether u guys can help me out here, either u or ur frds hv fit the mondeo with 20. do they even fit?? also tell me abt the good and bad abt fittin 20 inch. thx guys...

mundus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
TITO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cant you spell basic English?
TITO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #3
NZ XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Please use normal English.

20s would look good but Mondeos have an uncommon PCD (5x108) and need a large negative offset - 55mm. You'll find your options are pretty limited - it's hard enough to find 18s that will fit.
Old 24-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
TheColonel

i know of 1 guy whom had 20's on his xr5 fcous but went back to 19's due to not being able to find the right tyre to fit on it due to the load ratings, so be careful