Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 08-05-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
MR_FG_09

Default Brembo 6 Pot Brake Pads

Gday Matt just an enquiry as i have a set of 6 Pot Brembo Blacks with the stock Brembo pads, Which im finding very dusty is there something else you would recommend less dusty but have decent stopping bite, ive spoken to you about the Hawk Ceramics & Project MU's.
MR_FG_09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 11-05-2015, 09:29 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Brembo 6 Pot Brake Pads

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_FG_09 View Post
Gday Matt just an enquiry as i have a set of 6 Pot Brembo Blacks with the stock Brembo pads, Which im finding very dusty is there something else you would recommend less dusty but have decent stopping bite, ive spoken to you about the Hawk Ceramics & Project MU's.
There isn't anything with the same bite but the Hawk and PMU pads along with the W1 Winmax are the best options for you ranging in price from $219 to $320. Freight is $20.00 if needed.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2015, 06:31 PM   #3
MR_FG_09

Ok cheers mate track day coming up so prob could add 2 bottles of the AP Racing fluid prices for the Hawks & PMU mate & which would be the pick of them 2 in your opinion mate
Old 11-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #4
Tocchi
Sandtrap Motorsport

PMU HC+ in street track Falcons with the GFour PMU fluid.
I had this combo, **** to a blanket spec, never faded on me (multiple 20 lap sessions at barbagallo) but when I went wayyyy to deep, I did pinch/locked a front slick

Sandtrap Motorsport's BF XR6T wagon -- to tow around the Capri ^^^

www.facebook.com/SandtrapMotorsport
Tocchi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-05-2015, 08:05 PM   #5
MR_FG_09

Im just heading out for a torque time event but have driven the V8 race experience cars & i could easily get into doing that in my own car heaps of fun, i was just looking at the PMU NS400's or Hawks for spirited street & the odd track day blast down the 1/4
Old 12-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #6
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Brembo 6 Pot Brake Pads

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_FG_09 View Post
Ok cheers mate track day coming up so prob could add 2 bottles of the AP Racing fluid prices for the Hawks & PMU mate & which would be the pick of them 2 in your opinion mate
If your doing a track day i would prefer neither the Hawk ceramic PMU NS or the Winmax W1 material as these are really low dust street performance sports pads. The Winmax W3 or HC800 would be better for the track and street but will be dustier than the others.
AP Racing 5.1 fluid is $20 per 500ml bottle and the PMU HC800 are $360 the W3 Winmax are $265 less dusty than the PMU i think.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #7
MR_FG_09

Sent u a PM Matt cheers
This user likes this post: