Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 11-08-2005, 08:13 PM   #1
RedStar71

Default My Bro's Cougar Eibach

Just thought I'd post some pics of my brother's Cougar Eibach. Auto with full leather interior. Great car!

If you live in usa check this website: Cvs weekly ad.
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2005, 11:07 PM   #2
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStar71
Just thought I'd post some pics of my brother's Cougar Eibach. Auto with full leather interior. Great car!
Beautiful car there. The first Cougar I really fell in love with was an Eibach edition the same colour as your brothers I saw in a carpark. It really made me start to pay attention to the Cougar.

What are the seats like? I know the seats were a different design in those models when compared to the 2001 (facelift) version.

Thanks for the pics,

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2005, 03:01 AM   #3
RedStar71

Yeah the seats are nice, they are full leather and have a greyish colour. The rears are full leather as well, you really sit deeply into them. I'll see if I can get a photo for you.
Cheers

Jason
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

Old 18-08-2005, 11:09 AM   #4
whippet_zetec
Supes

nice cougar....that front pic looks great, a real mean look to the cougar there which I like
Old 09-09-2005, 09:34 PM   #5
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Im a little delayed, but i didnt know those Eibach models existed! Sure does look good!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2005, 09:42 PM   #6
Kryton

looks good.
wanna give us a run down of the specs?
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2005, 09:41 PM   #7
RedStar71

From what my brother has told me it is just the standard Cougar with lowered Eibach suspension. I think it is lowered 20mm. The kit is made by Road FX in the US and is pretty hard to get over here. There were only 100 Cougar Eibach's made in Australia and they were sold exclusively through Tickford Dealers. I have only seen three others on the road.

Old 13-09-2006, 10:51 AM   #8
photn
AFF Post NAZI

hey red star..do you have a piccie of your Fez. of the spoiler and the body kit and all that...

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post