Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 19-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
1FAT4D
Ford Forever

Default EF/EL Clear indicators?

I am after a set but can't find any in New Zealand so i'm trying Australia. Does anyone have any or know where I can get some? They seem pretty rare. Cheers.

1985 XF Fairmont GHIA - Charcoal Metallic
1998 XHII XR6 - Semi Matte Black
1FAT4D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #2
Phil67

Default Re: EF/EL Clear indicators?

Fronts or side repeaters? I have a lhs front and both repeaters of an LTD. RHS is smashed, sorry
Phil67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-07-2014, 08:35 PM   #3
Alby1
you'd be popular too

Just bought some for my el xr8. The side ones...
Street lense. Think he's in Sydney. No. 02 9824 6737

E303 cam, ported gt40p heads, 1.7 rockers, high flow cats, Au220 TB, 70mm Maf, tune (215rwkw) and some bigger brakes

Have now brought my car to the 2000's with electric rear windows, door lights and wood trims
Alby1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
chamb0
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Here's some rounded Ghia/Fairlane style ones. Assuming it's for your XH, these might suit you, as they come with their mounts which you'll need if you don't already have the right type (or won't they fit the XH? Double check they fit first ). And may even have them in the right colour for you.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NF-NL-FAI...item35d9b6b383

Brand new but just the indicator itself:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-NF-N...item3a781d2447

They're not really that rare. I see them pop up all the time on ebay and I wouldn't pay more than about $40 for the pair.
Old 20-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #5
1FAT4D
Ford Forever

Cool, thanks guys, much appreciated. I haven't really used ebay before but it shouldn't be to hard I think. Yeah they are for an XH. The only problem is that the previous owner didn't remove them when he painted the ute so behind the indicators the guard is still red. Otherwise I would have used AU or BA ones, but since there smaller, red would be around them. Another thing is that it is just the indicator itself, that first ebay link they are mounted to something which wouldn't work on my XH. I'll suss it out somehow.

Cheers
1985 XF Fairmont GHIA - Charcoal Metallic
1998 XHII XR6 - Semi Matte Black
1FAT4D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post