Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #61
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELmalaca
Vl turbos are really nice cars would have been a fully sik cruise uleh its the only holden i like i must say i wouldnt mind owning one either all the pics are pretty wicked
I could have guessed that going off your username..
Where was the kebab stand though?
Bunch of individuals these guy's,I bet they've all got fully sick uleh habib mohawk's too....
Old 12-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #62
pHaT`eL
Banned

Reminds me of a car dealer in Dandenong (next to TTF) They have a "genuine" BT1, never been boosted, completely stock. $9000.
Few interesting notes, blue door sills and engine bay, hole on the dash where a monster tacho may have been, big cut out in the front bar where a cooler may have been, oh.. and no turbo, haha!
Guy actually thought he'd sell it, to me, its now just a plain yellow VL?
Old 12-09-2006, 02:36 PM   #63
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

So this is the culprit making all these pieces of shit!
Old 12-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #64
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pEtE`
Reminds me of a car dealer in Dandenong (next to TTF) They have a "genuine" BT1, never been boosted, completely stock. $9000.
Few interesting notes, blue door sills and engine bay, hole on the dash where a monster tacho may have been, big cut out in the front bar where a cooler may have been, oh.. and no turbo, haha!
Guy actually thought he'd sell it, to me, its now just a plain yellow VL?
That one has been there for ages now, it used to be turbo and they advertised as a turbo as well, but it's just a stocko non turbo, and now it's around $6.5K. It's been there since last year!!
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
Old 12-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #65
BlackLS

SIIICK! They matched the colour of their cars to the defect stickers they're gonna recieve.

How to tame ur VL Turbo mate:

Your VL is beast you need to learn how to control, here are some insiders tips.

Cut the springs full dont be shy! 11mm off ground, that's heaps!
fully sick interceptors with 2 mags on front wheels maaaayt!
shick subwoofa ( note: it's not loud unless the boot hinges are about to give way)
Get some fully fluffy assed dice from Uncle Charlie down at the Vic market,
he can hook you up with some real niiiice ones mayt!!
Install a custom built hair wax holder on the dash for those last minute touch ups before you turn off Chapel Street
Buy the lowest seat you can find so all people can see is your Kappa hat poking above the dash
fully shick stickers on the side door, showing the sponsors you couldn't afford ( Greddy, HKS etc etc )
put 144 on side window and state it does 11's
install a bottle of gold polish under the dash so you can quickly shine up those "chest-hair line indicators" before stepping out.
put a $30 turbo tip from Super-Cheap Auto on your exhaust so people think you can actually afford a real turbo
Slow all the way down to about 2 kph at least 20 feet prior to a speed hump, to ensure people understand your car is lower than it actually is, and seems like your chassis is detailed
Stare at people when you drive past as if you're about to fight them, then drive off with as much RPM as possible so they get "scared"
When you exit your car, look at the big scratch on the spoiler. You put your amp there when your arms got weak but pretend to forget that for a second, rub the scratch with ur thumb as if it would come off
When you rest your arm on the door, make sure you push outwards so your muscles look bigger.
Make sure you have a nice teenage girl in the passenger side who's "like, totally in love with you"
Never fix your neons, just constantly jiggle the wires until they go on.
Make sure youur turbo's bearing are shot so badly that u get 3000rpm of lag and need to pump the clutch to get the shick sound
Make sure you own a nokia, so you're bro's and hoes can call you and say, hey bro, lets go for a cruise in the VL turbo Leh!
Take your ride to "tint professor" so you get to drive the replacement car (excel) and FRASH it to da max
Never buy optimax because your bro said it's not good for turbos
Ask a bro for 2 bucks for fuel money coz you used your money up for a new turbo badge for yuour fake turbo
Moving your lisence plates to the side so you can get that extra 3 square cms air intake..
When you change the steering wheel moit, make sure you use the good boss kit so your fringes dont get stuck in the column
Write in ur calender that you'll need a new clutch every two months because you can't drive manual
Have a folder in your glove box to store all the canaries you cop every saturday night at chapel st coz ur seat is so low
Ask the copper to stick your canary on an angle in the perfect place on your window so the most people will see it at "chapz"
Keep a syphon tube in the boot incase you need to make a quick refill.
Nod your head to other "tilted hat people" as if you know them... they'll nod back if they are sick
Get your break lights tinted so they are only just visible at night.
Make sure u are sponsored by a Car Towing company, proving you are a real VL muzza on the burnout run saturday nights
Dont use brakes.. manual shift the auto like a sick kunt..
Clean your lowerd seats before leaving Chapel so your ma doesnt find out you ate a souvlaki after her dinner.
State you got a permit from the EPA not to run a cat converter.
Tell everyone at the drags that you're running 32psi, and after the Cortina sucks your headlights out , say " oh my digital boost controller was stuck on 11psi "
Blu-tac your TURBO badge on to your boot so when you floor it, the badge will fly off and you can say, "Bro! See that my car is so f'n fast the turbo badge fell off"!
Always wash your car with the hood up on the nature strip
When out with mates, make sure your fat cousin and her boyfriend sit in the back so your car looks lower.
When someone overtakes you in ur VL you have to reovertake them and just as u pass them you have to make sure the blow off valve sounds
When driving past chicks at o-zone, make sure you change gears at just the right time for the BOV to open up...
The correct cruising method is: 1 hand out window on the door, 1 hand on top of steering wheel, chin up, hat tickling gods feet, full shick diesel jeans and top Enjoy the ride.

Old 12-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #66
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghia5L

So this is the culprit making all these pieces of shit!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH, its like an invasion of some sort af ghay mafia,
Thats out to dack you and gobble as much of your man hood as it can...
Old 12-09-2006, 02:48 PM   #67
Kaddis
Kaddis Customs

iv read that before ages ago
Old 12-09-2006, 02:49 PM   #68
Tiga_EL
Banned

SIKkk Bro!
Old 12-09-2006, 02:54 PM   #69
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

PS I'm joking about the POS comment, but couldn't resist with that pic :P
Old 12-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #70
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLS
[img]

lol

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Old 12-09-2006, 02:57 PM   #71
EFFalcon
Last warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget378
I could have guessed that going off your username..
Where was the kebab stand though?
Bunch of individuals these guy's,I bet they've all got fully sick uleh habib mohawk's too....
I recommend the comments like that stop.
consider this your first warning.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
Old 12-09-2006, 03:17 PM   #72
Sundeep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin
The noise created by the air forcing its way back through the turbo is what they call 'dosing' and its basically a sure sign the owner doesn't know jack about the principles of the operation of a turbocharger.
Each to their own with that one... just like WRX bars on EAs...

Sundeep
Old 12-09-2006, 03:19 PM   #73
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
What's ya bet that only half a actually BT1!
front or back half ?
Old 12-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #74
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLS

SIIICK! They matched the colour of their cars to the defect stickers they're gonna recieve.

Your VL is beast you need to learn how to control, here are some insiders tips.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahah. That's GOLD!!!!
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 12-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #75
Christiaan
Tuned @ Pitlane Frankston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep

Sundeep
fuuuuuuuuuuunny. </sarcasm>

Isn't dosing bad for your turbo?
Old 12-09-2006, 03:45 PM   #76
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuresm58

Some say it is, some say it makes no difference.

I would run a blowoff valve just in case.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:56 PM   #77
TUFED6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuresm58

Supposedly. I know of plenty of cars with no BOV that haven't had any problems. I guess its cheap insurance.

My ED doesn't have a BOV, due to sheer laziness. Why let boost out? :P
Old 12-09-2006, 04:04 PM   #78
ned
Once shy... twice bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep

Mint comment, and keep the stereotypical sh|t out of here. Who cares what colour they are and how the look or dress, much can be said about half of you I'm sure of it.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:09 PM   #79
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

let's all move on shall we...
Old 12-09-2006, 04:37 PM   #80
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

all we REALLY need to remember here is not to overdose...

like this guy... ouch.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #81
Christiaan

^^^ LOL

- "You don't have to worry about cops??"

- "F^%k!"

- "Bugger uleh, I wanted to have it for my cousins wedding bro"

- "Don't worry cuz, you'll have a better one by then.."

- "You better change the tyres before you take it in for insurance"

:togo: : :
Old 12-09-2006, 05:37 PM   #82
Christiaan

Don't forget the XR6 turbo dose! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCTXN...elated&search=
Old 12-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #83
SiKoRa_eL_97

hahaha i jus realised my mate is in that foto (5th one wit the white hat and white jacket) lol

better confiscate his computer.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #84
Rollin
Banned

Quote:
Yes. As I said...
Old 12-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #85
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by you tube
Kebab + Hot garlic sauce + dropped in lap = bent VL
LOL!!

After watching the first vid watch this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Wd5Cm34xU
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
Old 12-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #86
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by needfordspeed
LOL!!

After watching the first vid watch this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Wd5Cm34xU
can't get it to load!

EDIT: works now, hhahaha
Old 12-09-2006, 09:33 PM   #87
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Works fine for me!

Look at this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2h****1Akk
Old 12-09-2006, 09:36 PM   #88
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by needfordspeed
Works fine for me!

Look at this one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2h****1Akk
got the other one working now, but the last one you posted goes to the site and says "The url contained a malformed video id." lol as FF has bleeped part of the link
Old 12-09-2006, 10:03 PM   #89
rag top
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Did Victoria get any yellow BT1 VL V8's??
Old 12-09-2006, 10:13 PM   #90
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

What a rude link, replace the **** with the F word with a capital "U" and a capital "K"
Closed Thread