Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Events

Old 04-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
d.jaime.v
XR51SM

Default Anything happening in the holidays??

hey guys

just wondering if there are any event/cruises happening in the xmas holidays or before hand?
ive been on the FPV-Tickford club of nsw and seen the photos and everything and id be really interested on attending such things
i am unfortunatly a non member at the present moment and would love to be able to put a fpv/tickford club decal on my windscreen
the only issue is i drive a Ba mk2 xr6, yes i no it is not a fpv vehicle (but has the fpv badges which in reality doesnt mean a thing haha) which is why i havet sent an application form incase its only for fpvs... any info on both these things would be really awesome

Cheers

BA Mk II Xr6 | XR-SI-SM | 20"ZenettiThrowbacks |Xr8BOSSbonnet | XRbadges | DualCobaltGauges Oil Pressure/Water Temp | Xplode twin 12" sub hooked into an Fusion mono block amp | WindowTint | PacemakerExtractors4490, Venom100cellCat, 2.5" Xforce Catback, Into 2" dual exhaust onto dogs and quad tips | custom BF Taillights | Ultra low King Springs all round! | DJR320 KIT
d.jaime.v is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
Meg's GT's
1 is good but 2 is better

Default Re: Anything happening in the holidays??

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.jaime.v
hey guys

just wondering if there are any event/cruises happening in the xmas holidays or before hand?
ive been on the FPV-Tickford club of nsw and seen the photos and everything and id be really interested on attending such things
i am unfortunatly a non member at the present moment and would love to be able to put a fpv/tickford club decal on my windscreen
the only issue is i drive a Ba mk2 xr6, yes i no it is not a fpv vehicle (but has the fpv badges which in reality doesnt mean a thing haha) which is why i havet sent an application form incase its only for fpvs... any info on both these things would be really awesome

Cheers
Hi Jamie,
Come and see me at the Charity Cruise this weekend, or alternatively we have our monthly club meeting on tomorrow (Tues) night at Harry's Cafe De Wheels at Liverpool if you would like to come along.

Cheers,
Meg
Meg's GT's is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #3
d.jaime.v
XR51SM

BA Mk II Xr6 | XR-SI-SM | 20"ZenettiThrowbacks |Xr8BOSSbonnet | XRbadges | DualCobaltGauges Oil Pressure/Water Temp | Xplode twin 12" sub hooked into an Fusion mono block amp | WindowTint | PacemakerExtractors4490, Venom100cellCat, 2.5" Xforce Catback, Into 2" dual exhaust onto dogs and quad tips | custom BF Taillights | Ultra low King Springs all round! | DJR320 KIT
Old 05-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
d.jaime.v
XR51SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg's GT's
Hi Jamie,
Come and see me at the Charity Cruise this weekend, or alternatively we have our monthly club meeting on tomorrow (Tues) night at Harry's Cafe De Wheels at Liverpool if you would like to come along.

Cheers,
Meg
okay no worries, my names on the list of attending the charity cruise this weekend so i shall see you there

but unfortunatly im a night shifter, so i cant attend club meetings :( but i will deffinatly see you this weekend
Old 06-12-2011, 04:20 AM   #5
ITS71M
TURBO TURBO TURBO TURBO

hey d.jaime.v i have only just joined this club very recently and i was lucky enough to attend there christmas lunch first time to meet the group and they are all a wonderful bunch off people i do night shift to but i took a rdo to attend this meeting to further meet n greet them. i am going to the cruise aswell so i will see u there.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
d.jaime.v
XR51SM

Can't wait to meet them
And I shall see you there aswell
Old 06-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #7
d.jaime.v
XR51SM

Can't wait to meet them
And I shall see you there aswell