Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Old 07-03-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
Swifty
Swifty

Default from Lismore to Townsville - Big move

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that Aly and I will be shifting to Townsville and this will happen on the 10/03/06, which means we are going to miss you all at the Bellowing Bull. I must say, I have mixed feeling about the shift as I had to hand my lovely XR8 Pride Popper, back to the big T, and I'm now feeling a little lost with out the old girl.

I must say though, since Aly and I had the pleasure of joining the XR club of Qld some two years ago, our quality of life improved and we meet some wonderful people who we are proud to call friends. We are really going to miss those club days and all the regular guys who attended. Please keep in touch and if the club ever heads up to Townsville, I expect a drive by ( and I don’t mean a shooting ether), as we would love to catch up with you all again one day soon.

Well, after saying all that, I will need to start saving all my little gold coins and buy myself another XR6 Turbo, might even look at a typhoon this time. I will be watching the web site and expect to see lots of pics, even if you just want to email them directly to us at be-swift@bigpond.net.au

Anyway guys, thanks heaps for all the good times and we look forward to being part of this great club again in the near future. Travel safe and be good (I know a few of you would have just choked) and we will see you again soon.

Cheers & best wishes

Swifty & Aly (The Handbrake).

___

Swifty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 10:11 AM   #2
*rayman*
454 Power

Welcome to Townsville.... it aint so bad here.....

TOY - 68 SS 454 Camaro
*rayman* is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
Hoops
I'm Back

Moved the thread into the right club area for you, good luck with the move :
Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post