Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 21-03-2024, 01:22 PM   #1111
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by data_mine View Post
ripples never gonna moon.

too many clouds of uncertainty over it's legality in the US.
This, the hype was real but what's behind it wasn't studied properly.

We'll see though, anything can happen in crypto............
Old 21-03-2024, 01:43 PM   #1112
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What you think is the next big thing that’s going to sky rocket you think? I’m keen to jump on the wagon and reclaim some big money that I wasted like a massive idiot last year for stupid things
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2024, 02:48 PM   #1113
data_mine
GT-P With An Ego
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
What you think is the next big thing that’s going to sky rocket you think? I’m keen to jump on the wagon and reclaim some big money that I wasted like a massive idiot last year for stupid things
I'm not going for moonshots (high potentail gains but also high risk of losing everything to scams, rugs, no longer being flavour of the minute), instead I go for coins with real usage/growth. Avoid the meme/scam coins and anything DeFI, they're either scams, rugs, or will be hacked for millions. defi is (imho) ultra high risk as best and more likely all a scam.

I'm in (alphabetical order),
ADA, BCH, BTC, ETH, SOL

Ford Performance Club of ACT
data_mine is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 22-03-2024, 06:22 PM   #1114
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
No guarantees, you need to study and watch what's going on.

I get up half an hour early every morning, have a coffee, and check my investments and check what's happened in the past 24 hrs. I might buy or sell something. It's a bit of a hobby.

Gaming tokens are looking good.

You need to have a plan and an exit strategy, and do not invest any money that you can not afford to never see again.

If all my Crypto goes to zero today my life will not change one bit, but if it meets my targets I will be taking a nice overseas holiday.

People saying stay away from MEME coins, gaming coins etc are playing safe, but meme coins etc is where the returns are, made several 1000% plus returns on shit coins, but then I would not put my house on them even though a few times I have wished I had.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-03-2024, 09:39 PM   #1115
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not specifically related to trading but I watched a doco on Netflix called Bitconned and quite unbelievable how they scammed so much money and even a twist at the end. Nothing to do with Bitcoin but crypto.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2024, 09:50 PM   #1116
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

We have money in a startup. Unfortunately it’s formatted as a loan at market rates, not equity - this is the shame as company has gone from zero to a valuation between $7-10M by EOFY. Just about on par with crypto for those with a stake in it. My point is there are other things that can do well, but you can’t buy in at super low stakes or get out so easily.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:50 AM   #1117
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Made a couple hundred bucks on core overnight.
For the first time in a couple of years im actually in the black now.
Jack91 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: