Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 11-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default Some Pixs Of My Fiesta + Sound SYSTEM + GT Stripes

Howdy PPLS,

Let me tell you about a crap week ive had...

1. Get the car back from the repairers and the boot light on the dash is still on.

2. They did a shit job of putting the bumper bar on as it held on with two clips that kep falling off.

3. Took about 4 hours with the stripes, not an easy process, there are a few minor bubbles but its not like ur gonna sitt there and stare at the imperfections.

4. Spent about 8 hours on the stereo system. What a nightmare!!! First i replaced the rear stocky speakers with Pionneer 6 X 9's Yes u are probably saying how the hell do they fit, well they do. It was a BIT*H taking off the rear panels, i ****ed up about 2 clips and scratched it but its all ok now as u cant see anything.

5. Then came figuring out a trigger wire for the amp, another BITCH. After using Pietoers directions i scratched the standard head unit, and f**ked the heater. So in the end just ran a wire form the fuse box using a blown fuse to the amp which worked quite well. But when i put everything back the heater started to work THANK GOD.

Ive still got a few minor adjustments to do as the rear panel doesnt clip on properly. So in essence it was a very hard job thats gonna give you a lot of headaches, but at the end i beleive it was all worth it.

Ill post more pixs of all the stuff i did asap.

If any of you want help in doing the same thing let me know as i am more than happy to help.

Last edited by MISTA FIESTA; 13-03-2005 at 08:27 AM.
MISTA FIESTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2005, 11:08 AM   #2
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

some rear pics with the before and after shots of the.... damage, and also the rear wing?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2005, 04:07 PM   #3
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

looks good congrats on getting it back, you happy with how it turned out?
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2005, 01:40 AM   #4
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Far out, those subs don't leave alot of room for much else in there.

Colour is great, very eye catching.

Tim!
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2005, 03:04 PM   #5
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You will have to tell me how you got the 6x9s in the stock speaker area. Re-enforced parcel shelf just doesn't cut it.
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post