Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 14-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #1
XR6WGN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Photos moved Email

Hi guys, Just a quick question, I received two emails from Admin last week which I have reproduced:

"XR6WGN,

We felt that your photo, titled "XR6WGN's Wagon", was more appropriate in a different category. To view it, and to find out where we moved it (look in the upper left for the category name), visit this link:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/photos/...php?photo=1955

Thanks!

The www.fordforums.com.au Team
http://www.fordforums.com.au/"

When I clicked on the link I got the message: "Photo not found in the database!"

The second Email was the same but was "XR6WGN's Wagon 2"

So I'm just wondering what it was about - I don't remember the photo or even where it was - just a bit confused as to where I was supposed to look (look in the upper left for the category name) or where it was moved to.

Thanks a lot.

Paul B.

My Gallery Photos Here

Last edited by XR6WGN; 14-06-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Add extra line
XR6WGN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2015, 08:59 AM   #2
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Photos moved Email

It was just some housekeeping work.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 15-06-2015, 07:45 PM   #3
XR6WGN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ahh Ok I thought it would be something like that. I can understand what a huge job that would be.

Cheers.

My Gallery Photos Here
XR6WGN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2015, 11:05 PM   #4
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

I got a bunch of those emails too. Pictures of my XD apparently, but I have no recollection of them at all.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post