Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-01-2005, 05:12 PM   #91
XP6
Formerly ST170ish

I reckon the only good movie is a Cheech and Chong classic!
Oh and dont forget "Shame of the jungle".... Shame hurts
XP6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2005, 08:07 PM   #92
GTP 200
Traction Control Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
i notice no one has put the GT movie as a fav, is that because u all forgot ????? Or perhaps because ur too afraid to be the first to say that it didnt really meet ur expectations after all the hype and hoo haa.
With all the build up prior to its release I couldnt wait to get my hands on it but when i did i thought that maybe i had been given the longer version of the trailer. Also i found the making of it much more entertaining than the 'movie' itself. Anyone else???
But the scariest part of all was the little bit at the end dedicating the movie to the car culture of Australia, doesnt say much when the car is stolen and the actors are playing crims, is that how these guys REALLY see us??

heres hoping their second effort is a little better thought out
food for thought :lookedat:
G'day XRQTR

We made the movie you’re talking about, and first off I'd like to say thanks for buying it, you are supporting the Australian Film Industry.

In regards to the hype and your expectation your talking about, we found that over expectation was an issue and also competing with the quality of other multi-million dollar block busters from overseas make it very difficult for anyone to start film production in Australia. Id say for our first film, just to get off the ground is an achievement in itself. I’m glad you liked 'The making of' section of the DVD, our next production called RUSH which has lots of sideways action which sounds like is right up your alley.

cam

Last edited by GTP 200; 27-01-2005 at 08:08 PM.
GTP 200 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2005, 08:15 PM   #93
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Highlander was awesome:
"Listen to me...I have something to say...It is better to burn...Than to fade away!!!"
One movie that almost made me kick the shit out of my TV was...
'POOTY - TANG'
If anyone else has seen it : were they on about in that???
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 03:37 PM   #94
TheOtherHalf
Silver Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selekta
Titanic...jeez how long do you want to chat to your girlfriend in -600c waters?

Less talking more dieing.

That movie took 14 hours of my life and I want them back.
Gawd I thought I was alone in thinking this movie (Titanic) was crapola, the only good thing about watching a tape of it is the fast forward button. There's more excitement in the last 15 minutes than anywhere else in the movie.

I refer to it 'as THAT comedy Titanic'....good to watch when one is getting enjoyably ****ed on red wine.....
:baby bott :baby bott :baby bott

:1syellow1 :1syellow1 :1syellow1
TheOtherHalf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #95
clampy
Mr Extraordinary

art of war,

and Alexander, (altho id watch it again to look at angelina jolies hot lips)
clampy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post