Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 14-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #1
mauricio

Default 2009 Mondeo Service Interval

My 2009 MB TDCi Mondeo is sitting on about 101,000Km's. Service is due at 105,000Km's. Last service at 90,000km was done about 18 months ago. Based on the car usage I'm unlikely to get to the 105K service for another 6-12 months. Question is whether I should fit in an oil/filter change, or just wait for the 105km service. Any feedback appreciated.
mauricio is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2015, 10:07 AM   #2
cobrin
Challenge Accepted!

Default Re: 2009 Mondeo Service Interval

well it's been up to 18mths on 11K km old oil, you may as well get it done now. I reckon you've had your moneys worth out of it and the filter and what ever is to be changed in the next service.
cobrin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2015, 12:37 PM   #3
Binny

The interval is either 15,000km or 12 Months, whichever arrives sooner.
So in theory it should have been done 6 months ago.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:57 PM   #4
mauricio

Cheers for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrin View Post
well it's been up to 18mths on 11K km old oil, you may as well get it done now. I reckon you've had your moneys worth out of it and the filter and what ever is to be changed in the next service.
Old 14-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #5
mauricio

Thanks...yes that's what the sticker says. Didn't know if the 105K service needed to be brought forward, or just do an oil/filter type of interval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binny View Post
The interval is either 15,000km or 12 Months, whichever arrives sooner.
So in theory it should have been done 6 months ago.