Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 05-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Preferences for incar dvd and reverse lcd displays?

I just need some general input guys. If you had a reverse camera would you like the screen to be in the rear view mirror in a screen, on the sunvisor or a seperate lcd?

Also what dvd systems do you prefer? Is it in dash dvd players with integrated screen or a roof mount all in one unit? Lastly what colour would you prefer a roof mount unit to be?? Black grey or beige?

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2006, 06:03 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

You probably need to break this up between BA's and the rest of the model ranges
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2006, 09:57 PM   #3
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

i have a reverse camera in my VX commodore, and i have it hooked up to my flip out tv screen and i seem to like it working that way

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
RUQ1KA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post