Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 01-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #451
rodderz

Does anyone else have trouble reading the insanely small text on the screen? I zoom in but then you cant scroll across to read it all

I think a plasma/LED etc may be better viewing though as it was designed for, which I dont have as yet.
rodderz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #452
My poor XF
Geelong FC 07, 09 & 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken2903
Hey, I don't have a problem with how the cars look. I'd rather they were all the same but the standard ones still look good to me. It's every other little thing that adds up.

- Every time I load it up I have to sit through 3, two minute attempts to connect to the server. I've put in more than a few hours at different times of day, downloaded the patch it has made zero difference. I'm not too concerned with playing online until I've made some progress through the single player but its affecting me anyway. Its not the PS3's fault, all my other games have no issues (even GT5 Prologue), there is no problem connecting to the PSnetwork, its the GT5 servers that are overwhelmed or whatever. Polyphony/Sony have had plenty of time to prepare for this. Why on earth does the game need to connect to the server when it loads the disc, when it reaches the main menu and again when i try to enter the GT menu bit??? Why not just connect when I want to play online? Instead, the makers of the game have forced every single person that bought the game and has an internet connection onto their servers stuffing it up for everyone. Maybe this makes sense in crazy japanland but I'm still trying to figure out how anyone benefits from this.

- Why can't i load up a save game? If I want to do this I need to quit the game and go through the server crap again. I've also heard that the save game data is copy protected so we can't make a back up.

- Why do I have to unlock more severe damage? This is a driving simulator, if a P plater crashes their car does it result in less damage than a more experienced driver who has the same crash..
Agree re online intergration but I must admit I haven't had an issue due to my ps3's crap wireless card. Could be done better.

Quote:
Why do all the tyres on different cars have the same level of grip? Road cars come with comfort tyres which all have the same level of grip. Do you really think the standard tyres on a lambo murcielago have the same grip levels as the standard tyres on a toyota echo? Need an example? Try the Elise/top gear lap with 'comfort tyres'. I'm sure there are a lot of Elise's getting around with 'comfort tyres' on .
I noticed changes in grip level when changing specific model tyres but not really the same level of grip across different cars, maybe I need to try more different cars.

Quote:
- There are lots of cars and lots of different races but how is this any different to the previous games? GT4 had over 700 cars and 51 tracks. Why can't we do a standing start on the top gear test track? How are we meant to compare our times? The car list has been complained about a lot for good reason. Why is the last twin turbo supra not a premium car? Why is the bugatti veyron not a premium car? There are some great new cars and many of the ones from GT4 are still awesome but some of them look directly ported over. Sorry but that screams lazy to me. How ******* arrogant are polyphony/sony if they think that 700 old cars plus 250 new cars and 50 premium cars was worth the wait?.
Agree with that I think the could have looked to other games and attempted to evolve the franchise further rather than focusing on delivering what is a HD version of GT4 having said that the tracks, physics and car modeling along with dynamic weather effects go along way to making up for this.

Car list should continue to be updated.

Quote:
The AI is as bad as ever. Try watching a replay but switching to one of the AI cars, it's a joke. If i remember correctly GT3 had upgraded AI (over the previous two games) but I can't remember the details and it certainly hasn't changed since then. It's only been 9 years though, maybe they'll look at it for GT6..
I can't remember the AI from the previous games but it seems quite capable to me. It seems to race fairly but shows aggression. I think it would be more appropriate for the races to have some form of parity system. I can go to the beginners cup in my fully modded Mach 1 and clean up without any issues. That's my only issue but it means easy cash.

Quote:
If I were ranking the previous GT games they'd all get 10/10 (in their day). This is a 9 or 10/10 simulator wrapped up in a 4/10 game. It would have been crap if it had been released a year after GT4, its still crap now.
I agree with the sim rating but I believe it's better than an 4/10 game. You get so much for your money and it's visually stunning. Cars drive beautifully and you get plenty of track variety.

I think the issue is the long development time and constant waiting leading to a build up of expectation. With time a few of the little bugs will be ironed out (as with all games; black ops lagging etc) and it will be even better.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #453
Watto_Cobra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My impressions after a week of on and off play (still have to work for a living )

Niggles:
  • FPV cars gone
  • B-Spec driver is a retard, I mean really bad. Mine is up to level 11 and still useless.
  • Everytime I start a B-Spec race, I have to switch the list of opponents to cars instead of a bunch of randomly generated driver's names.
  • Bugatti Veyron not a premium car. (Not that I can afford one yet)
  • No NOS. And where's the brake upgrades?
  • El Captian is missing. That was my favorite track in GT4.
  • Preferred GT4's merged A-Spec and B-Spec. I could make the B-Spec driver do the odd track or car I didn't like at all.
  • Not enough cars in the New Car showrooms (eg. legendary cars). Too many you have to wait for them to come up in the Used Car dealerships.
  • No "Power & Speed" section. What happened to the dragstrips and the huge high-speed oval like Volkswagen's Ehra Leissan (spelling?)
  • No Bathurst, and less Aussie cars than ever. We've been ignored again.
  • GT4 has separated total for mileage between A-Spec and B-Spec. It may seem ****y, but I want to know how many kilometers I'VE done. And the on-screen instruments don't have an odometer.
  • The unit conversions. In GT4 it converted everything to units I understood. In this, I can have speed/distance and weight in metric and that's it. I want power to be displayed in kilowatts and torque in newton-meters. With horsepower and the torque system they use, I have no reference. eg. In metric I can look at the stats on a car and I instantly know how it compares to, say my G6ET 270kW/533Nm.
  • Car organisation in the garage. It doesn't remember the last time how I had the list sorted .eg. by make or model. And the option to sort by recently driven (or not used ever) is gone.
  • As everyone else said, standard cars can look a little dodgy, particularly the shadows.
  • FPV cars gone (Yeah, had to say it twice, I miss my F6).
  • There's more I can't remember right now.

That's a lot of cons, but a lot of it is minor whinging stuff.

For the pros mostly the graphics are awesome, the handling superb, especially with a good wheel. The Force Feedback is much better than GT4. I want to get every gold trophy, every car. It'll have me playing for a long, long time.
Daily: SZII - 56,000 km - converted to Tezza
Watto_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #454
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Well I returned it today. To be honest I think I was too hyped for this release being a sony fanboy since the PSX. Whilst some of you may find my reasons for returning it stupid, to me they are real faults, that have had the effect of making a possibly truly amazing game a beautifully wrapped unfinshed release they knew we would all pay for, even if we found we hated it. I liked the graphics on the premium cars, I liked the physics, and I loved driving my Mach 1, Challenger SRT, 1140bhp Veyron and just before I returned it, I bought and upgraded the 2010 viper with the body kit (can't remember model). However not offering cars needed to race unless you stumble accross them randomly is rubbish, I did my IC, IB, finished the mini challenge, did some other races and still not once did a pickup turn up in the used car area. Not being able to upgrade even just rims on a standard car was rubbish, having to win paint, by getting a car in that colour and then pay for it if you want to use it, then lose it after that use until you get another one is crap. No brake upgrades, having to say yes I want that car, then going to the "do you want to drive it now" crap, I said add it to my garage, I don't need to spend 1-2mins accepting a car. The B-Spec driver was absolutely attrocious at driving. The lack of damage until you reach higher levels, the sound modelling. Last time I checked hitting a wall at 400km/h didn't sound like a thud, nor would you be able to rebound back on the track and keep driving. I know these are all small things, but when you spend 6yrs developing a game, getting everyone hyped for it's release etc, there should not be these issues.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #455
XRSIKS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ok BIG BIG BIG News update..

I am currently racing against .. 2000 Ford Falcon XR8!
BF MK II XR8 - ToXiC...
Toyota Camry Altise

After a patient 2 years...
Now Driving...

2010 FG XR6 - Sunburst!
XRSIKS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #456
Streets
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Is there any way to upgrade your brakes in this bloody game?? First thing any idiot with a hot motor does is put better brakes on, right? I'm sick of my cars taking three kilometres to slow down; it's like driving a bloody train.

Also, where's the supercharger whine?!?! I put one on my Stang and the only way you can tell it's got an s/c is because the horsepower went up.
Streets is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #457
Fireblade
Wizard Member

What about in car view does that give you better sound from the car? Im going to be building a cockpit setup over xmas, I have a 360, but might buy the PS3 for GT5 if it would be a good cockpit racer.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #458
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Racing the AU is possible, but try finding it in the used lot.

Anyone posted this yet??

Kazunori Yamauchi has been fielding questions from fans on Twitter over the past few hours. The tweets are in Japanese, but with a little help from Google and medhi_san, we can get a pretty good idea of what he’s talking about. Here’s the highlights:
• Flexible camera angles and “dynamic and wide-area lighting needs” are to blame for the sometimes blocky shadows. Yamauchi admits they are a problem and wants to improve them.
• Yamauchi appears to consider the possibility of removing the in-game HUD (heads-up-display features) at some point in the future.
• To unlock the Red Bull X1, you’ll need to complete the “Sebastian Vettel Challenge”, which appears at Level 30.
• Online “lounge” functionality and other features will be added “one by one”.
• Polyphony Digital continues to work on fully supporting the Logitech G25 and G27, though Yamauchi admits he would like a “new steering device soon”…
• Mechanical damage options will be implemented in a new update for GT5 coming “early December”.
• As you may know, many players noticed that GT5’s face-tracking functionality only worked in Arcade mode. According to Yamauchi, it’s not available in GT mode due to memory issues with the PS3.
• In-game rewards (such as the monetary prize in GT5 Prologue) for your performance in online events is something Polyphony Digital is considering, and may be implemented in a future update.
• Gran Turismo 5’s official, 2-disc sound-track will be released soon.
• Yamauchi wanted to implement a “free roam” gameplay mode in GT5, where players could drive around, respecting speed limits and obeying traffic laws, and even exit the car to walk around and explore the environment on foot.
• The YouTube replay upload feature had to be pulled from the final version of the game because it took a very long time to render and it consumed too much memory. Yamauchi is still considering it, however.
As always, it is refreshing and exciting to see Yamauchi’s interactions with fans via Twitter. Let’s hope the medium continues to be a valuable open line into Polyphony Digital as GT5 to evolves!

or this on advanced car damage???

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136090

Has Fez and XB.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #459
hardlynormal

Quote:
Hey, I don't have a problem with how the cars look. I'd rather they were all the same but the standard ones still look good to me. It's every other little thing that adds up.

- Every time I load it up I have to sit through 3, two minute attempts to connect to the server. I've put in more than a few hours at different times of day, downloaded the patch it has made zero difference. I'm not too concerned with playing online until I've made some progress through the single player but its affecting me anyway. Its not the PS3's fault, all my other games have no issues (even GT5 Prologue), there is no problem connecting to the PSnetwork, its the GT5 servers that are overwhelmed or whatever. Polyphony/Sony have had plenty of time to prepare for this. Why on earth does the game need to connect to the server when it loads the disc, when it reaches the main menu and again when i try to enter the GT menu bit??? Why not just connect when I want to play online? Instead, the makers of the game have forced every single person that bought the game and has an internet connection onto their servers stuffing it up for everyone. Maybe this makes sense in crazy japanland but I'm still trying to figure out how anyone benefits from this.

- Why can't i load up a save game? If I want to do this I need to quit the game and go through the server crap again. I've also heard that the save game data is copy protected so we can't make a back up.

- Why do I have to unlock more severe damage? This is a driving simulator, if a P plater crashes their car does it result in less damage than a more experienced driver who has the same crash.

- Why do all the tyres on different cars have the same level of grip? Road cars come with comfort tyres which all have the same level of grip. Do you really think the standard tyres on a lambo murcielago have the same grip levels as the standard tyres on a toyota echo? Need an example? Try the Elise/top gear lap with 'comfort tyres'. I'm sure there are a lot of Elise's getting around with 'comfort tyres' on

- There are lots of cars and lots of different races but how is this any different to the previous games? GT4 had over 700 cars and 51 tracks. Why can't we do a standing start on the top gear test track? How are we meant to compare our times? The car list has been complained about a lot for good reason. Why is the last twin turbo supra not a premium car? Why is the bugatti veyron not a premium car? There are some great new cars and many of the ones from GT4 are still awesome but some of them look directly ported over. Sorry but that screams lazy to me. How ******* arrogant are polyphony/sony if they think that 700 old cars plus 250 new cars and 50 premium cars was worth the wait?

- The AI is as bad as ever. Try watching a replay but switching to one of the AI cars, it's a joke. If i remember correctly GT3 had upgraded AI (over the previous two games) but I can't remember the details and it certainly hasn't changed since then. It's only been 9 years though, maybe they'll look at it for GT6.

If I were ranking the previous GT games they'd all get 10/10 (in their day). This is a 9 or 10/10 simulator wrapped up in a 4/10 game. It would have been crap if it had been released a year after GT4, its still crap now.
to me it seems like you're just quoting people from GT Planet.
especially your last comment which is just taken from a review.
hardlynormal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #460
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Dont know about you guys but the cockpit view is a waste of time, IMO bumber cam gives you the best chance of hitting apex's. Thats a feature that could be left out and more focus on other things that make a difference.

I got so impatient waiting I have brought GT5 while on holidays, PS3 is still a week away!
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #461
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

I only use bumper view when racing. I find the rest of the car distracting when getting your lines right. But over all, I am still enjoying it regardless of what the nay sayers are saying.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #462
sandmanls1

looks like fixes on the way

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/12/01/g...onality-comin/
Old 02-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #463
hardlynormal

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6 FOON
What about in car view does that give you better sound from the car? Im going to be building a cockpit setup over xmas, I have a 360, but might buy the PS3 for GT5 if it would be a good cockpit racer.
The sound comes from where it is... so if you use bumper cam, its quieter
if you use cockpit and its a front engined car, then its louder in the cockpit then the bumper, but if its a mid or rear mount car then the engine sound is much like the bumper cam.

If you have a proper sound setup (5.1 or similar) then the majority of the engine sound should come from where its related with regards to the driver.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #464
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

That is great news sandman

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #465
TZENU
XY Driv3r

I feel like smashing the controller over my B Spec drivers Head!!!

I got the pagnian race seat but am still waiting for the wheel!!! Arrrrgh
Old 02-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #466
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Yeah I remember in GT4 the B Spec was a dumb ***, always spinning off when tyres were getting low (like stayed out 1 lap to long constantly). Drives up the bum of others etc...I only used it for enduros.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #467
hardlynormal

B-Spec in GT5 is different to GT4, they have their own career.
You level up your B Spec driver, with the intention of them being your partner in enduro's

in the early levels they're completely useless
Old 02-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #468
Chopped
as in chopped

^ interesting

-----------------------
1 week anniversary today !! (The first 2 hours of playing had me thinking it was just a GT4 clone.)

The more I play the more I am enjoying it. It seems to get better and better with the higher levels!

It's easy to burn a few hours on this game. So many things to do. I especially like the Karts.

I love the Nürburgring.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #469
XRSIKS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah I was hoping to win the xr8... But they gave me the bugatti vayron insted :( an it only has 980bhp... My dodge viper has that!

As you can tell, I don't care about you all bitching and complaining about the game. Oh, wait. That's it! It's a GAME! enjoy it for what it is, hell I'm a hardcore casual gamer I get 2 hours every 2nd day if I'm lucky, sure the game has faults, find me one that doesn't! And being the age of interwebs, who is to say all the things you are bitching that are missing from the game, aren't going to be in an update soon?
BF MK II XR8 - ToXiC...
Toyota Camry Altise

Now Driving...

2010 FG XR6 - Sunburst!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #470
ZA-289
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Also loving the game, I found the 04 Monaro in the used car yard and Only have the Last licence test to go. (no Bronze medals at all)
ZA-289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #471
XRSIKS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I raced against the AU 2000 XR8... i was in a 962bhp Dodge viper... so i only saw it as i passed by :P.. was hoping to win it at the end of the series, but they gave me a Bugatti Vayron insted :(

Loving this game, B-spec is good, ya get your dude in front, slow him down, and then go have a coffee. Mind you, im putting him in the same cars that i won by 8-10 seconds in... and he's winning by 4 to 5 seconds, still pretty happy with it! and you get free money and CARS for HIM winning!

Cant wait to get my hands on the Ferrari 430 though... saving my cash
BF MK II XR8 - ToXiC...
Toyota Camry Altise

Now Driving...

2010 FG XR6 - Sunburst!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:02 PM   #472
3vXT

I bought a '61 Jaguar E-type today and its perfect around the ring. Only a 4 speed and it could probably do with an LSD but it is soft enough to throw into the corners on a bit of an angle, drift over the apex and power out. The styling isn't for everyone but I painted it a dark blue (replacing its poo brown paint) from some VW lupo and it looks amazing imo. I could literally spend hours driving this around the ring, its that much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlynormal
to me it seems like you're just quoting people from GT Planet.
especially your last comment which is just taken from a review.
The issues I have with the game are issues that many people have. I'm not the only one that thinks its a backwards step in the series. I gave a rating out of 10 (as many reviews do) and said that the driving physics and the rest of the game are not equal. Once again, this isn't an opinion unique to me but I haven't quoted anyone. Would you care to post a link to the review i've plagiarised?

To me it seems like you don't agree with me but can't find a fault in my argument so you accuse me of stealing it from elsewhere. I've been playing GT since the first one twelve years ago, spending thousands on consoles, wheels and the games themselves. I think i've earned the right to comment. I've discovered more bugs today if you are interested.
3vXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:09 PM   #473
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTOXIC8D
Ok BIG BIG BIG News update..

I am currently racing against .. 2000 Ford Falcon XR8!

For anyone who has bought it how much does the AU Supercar sell for normally?
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 PM   #474
XRSIKS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U

I was racing against... not racing it :P lol

I havnt managed to find it on the sales yard yet, but keeping my eyes open... not that in really worried, im a Ferrari man through and through
BF MK II XR8 - ToXiC...
Toyota Camry Altise

Now Driving...

2010 FG XR6 - Sunburst!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #475
3vXT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U
I read somewhere that it was around 1 million. Other similar spec'd race cars are around that price. I haven't actually seen it for sale though so I don't know for sure.
3vXT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #476
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZENU
I feel like smashing the controller over my B Spec drivers Head!!!

I got the pagnian race seat but am still waiting for the wheel!!! Arrrrgh
My B spec douche caused $196,000 worth of damage to my LFA in 1 race - where he earned about $6000. Freakin useless.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #477
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

lol @ poeple complaing...

GT5 is not forza, its not NFS, its not Grid.

GT5 does what it does, and does it well. Car's look superb, nice selection available aswell. Photo Mode is amazing.

Haters gonna hate it seems.

Oh well, of to race my LP640 'round rome.

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #478
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Looking forward to just getting the PS3 out of storage and firing it up.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #479
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

if anyone wants to add.

b-willsie

great game loving every moment. bit different to get use to and the loading times are a bit gay.

owell im off. . . .going on now. . . . .
99AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #480
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlynormal
B-Spec in GT5 is different to GT4, they have their own career.
You level up your B Spec driver, with the intention of them being your partner in enduro's

in the early levels they're completely useless
yea i love the b spec in this way more, the only disappointing thing is in GT4 you can speed the race up.

but

GT5=worth the wait
99AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post