Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 22-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 
Default Another Boring Thank you!

Dear Chris and Theo

I know you get these all the time but mine is very heartfelt. My car has been a difficult daily drive for some months and has needed a few minor repairs (YES MINOR) after the beating it took from drag racing. Hey, what would you expect after Record runs for a GT!

I am so happy with what you did with 'her' today. The car felt like a new one on the way home. I should have come to see you earlier. I had other stuff to deal with, 'my friend' and I know you know what I mean.

Look forward to the next developments in May (I just can't help myself!) and know it will continue to put a smile on my face. No more records to try for - I will leave those for those that really want them. I am happy to be the first in the 11's with her and know a lot of the credit was as much yours. Thanks mate!

Great job boys - you deserve all the regular accolades.

Regards
Gaela (aka GT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Is may in reference to the new Plenum?
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U
Is may in reference to the new Plenum?
What new Plenum? I remember something about this now, but no, something else. Relax Chris, I won't add that to my list!

GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Your car is one of the best GTP's to come through the shop ..
Always a pleasure to work on nice cars and the a manual GT record holder at that...
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Thankyou Gaela,

It has been a very difficult end of 08 start of 09 for many of us for the reasons we all know.

We are glad that you are happy with your car, you can now get back to your important business of enjoying it.

It is one heck of a GTP mate.

Enjoy, door is always open here

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:04 AM   #6
ego gtp
Club Moderator
Donating Member3

just like to add i met chris about 18 months ago from the very first meeting he was incredible full of information and knowledge. also never pushy and very respectful of my lack of knowledge on modern tech.. met theo shortly after that and also the same they have worked on my car as if it was there own.. without boring everyone to much not long ago i injured my back and was not able to take care of things and both of them offered to help me in any way washing my car doing my garden.. so i am forever in debt to them and will give them my business as long as they want it. in these times when so many people want to take you for everything its so refreshing to find guys like them and i just thought people should know cheers gary
ego gtp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
XTT747
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego gtp
just like to add i met chris about 18 months ago from the very first meeting he was incredible full of information and knowledge. also never pushy and very respectful of my lack of knowledge on modern tech.. met theo shortly after that and also the same they have worked on my car as if it was there own.. without boring everyone to much not long ago i injured my back and was not able to take care of things and both of them offered to help me in any way washing my car doing my garden.. so i am forever in debt to them and will give them my business as long as they want it. in these times when so many people want to take you for everything its so refreshing to find guys like them and i just thought people should know cheers gary
oh hahah i can see it now theo and chris out in the garden bickering like usual hahahaha
XTT747 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post