Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #31
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: hydroxycut hardcore

Much better off with a low carb, high protein diet. Cut out all refined sugars (sauces drinks etc) and cut out grains. Only carbs you take in are from veggies. Then eat 5/6 servings of protein a day, starting with good fat and protein mix for breakfast. NO ALCOHOL either.

Sticking to this I have been able to drop 2kg a week, training 4 times a week - burning about 800 cal per session.
trippytaka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #32
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

woah woah woah woah woah!... slow down with the no alcohol bit.

Any protein you get make sure its a low calorie or an isolate, agood quality whey will be fine or youll be putting on a little size.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #33
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by raised by monkeys
woah woah woah woah woah!... slow down with the no alcohol bit.

Any protein you get make sure its a low calorie or an isolate, agood quality whey will be fine or youll be putting on a little size.
Haha, it's the toughest part... but if you are trying to cut it's the best thing to do, as alcohol is just pure fuel
Old 27-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #34
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

a man up the pub, wish to sell me some beans.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf9cVnfyhjM

eat some salad and go for a walk fatty....
pottery beige is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #35
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE CADBURY KID
Hows it going,has anybody ever tried hydroxycut hardcore diet pills?
I went into a healthfood store to get some fat metabolisers to help me lose weight while im exercising and got sold these.
After 3 hours and only one pill im an absolute wreck,extremely violent,racing heart,etc.
I got my money back but id just like to see if anybody else has had bad side effects?
I am a healthfood store virgin
Cheers for any replies
green tea with breakfast and this http://www.earth360.com/diet_paleodiet_balzer.html
reduces fat and the risk of diabetise
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #36
Uncle Niceguy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mmm this is a period i went through a year or so back brekky was poached eggs and bacon (this is great for protien and you can have it as a wrap on the go) with a smoothie of the sorts you can generally have any fruit you want but make sure there's a raw egg in the mix somewhere.

lunch would be a salad they aren't necessarily boring you should also mix in tuna or chicken with some fruits as well.

and dinner was a steak and vegtables.

with this diet and a couple hours excersise every second day you'll slowly shave off your kilo's and get fit real quick-smart.
Uncle Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #37
Uncle Niceguy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

double post sorry
Uncle Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #38
jimmyxr6t04
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I lost my 20kgs and still hit the drink a bit... also, i ate whatever i wanted for dinner. Just watched the portion size. Brekky was 2 or 3 weetbix, and a protein shake if i was training that day or the day before.

Lunch was a sandwich or two, or some eggs on toast... i wasn't overly strict. The important thing is burning off what you consume. I drank XXXX summer bright beer, as it's only about 100cal compared to about 150 for a normal beer... so i could have a 6 pack and save nearly 300cal
jimmyxr6t04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #39
LOWBA6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Im using the normal hydroxcuts atm and am noticing that its not really helping me lose weight (still losing the same as before using them) but they do keep me awake late at night if i take them later in the afternoon. Other than that iv noticed no other side effects.

I've previously used oxyelite's and they were awesome, lost a lot of weight using them but ya cant get them easily anymore.

Once this bottle of hydroxcut is gone i wont be buying any more...
LOWBA6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #40
trippytaka
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWBA6
Im using the normal hydroxcuts atm and am noticing that its not really helping me lose weight (still losing the same as before using them) but they do keep me awake late at night if i take them later in the afternoon. Other than that iv noticed no other side effects.

I've previously used oxyelite's and they were awesome, lost a lot of weight using them but ya cant get them easily anymore.

Made me a bit nervous and jittery too
Old 27-09-2011, 03:28 PM   #41
05_ENFORCER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWBA6

Yeah, customs are onto Oxyelites too now.

http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-...ite-110708.htm

Old 27-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #42
Wise
DWF00N

Alcohol depends how strict you wanna be.

Your metabolism slows down when you have alcohol, you gotta be conscious of that. If you only drink on weekends but you're still training friday saturday you'll be right, just don't go overboard. That's how people get fat in the first place. Lack of self control and bad habits.

Also, condiments like tomato sauce, mayo are a big no no. Use avocado where you can, its a different flavour, but its a lot better for you

Now for sale - 30k
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #43
BHDOGS
Banned

I personally go to a 25 hour gym near me for an extra hour of working out!!!
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #44
GT 160
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Its just calories in vs calories out. Spread your meals out to 5-6 a day and try to eat the bulk of your carbs early on in the day and no carbs after 2pm. Get yourself some quality protein aswell i use ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard. If your serious about getting into your fitness get some Scivation Xtend which helps with recovery, fatigue and greatly reduces muscle soreness.

HIIT ( high intensity interval training) is by far the best way shed kg's fast. Forget pounding away on a tready or bike for hrs on end. Working at 60%-80% of your max heart rate in various 1-2 min bursts with varied rest periods of 20,30,40 secs etc etc do this 3-4 times a week for 20 mins to half an hr combined with weight training and you'll be well on your way.

Just remember to mix things up and constantly push yourself. The human body is an amazingly adaptable machine.

Oh, and out of all your weight training exercises squats (barbell not cheating
with a smith machine) and deadlifts should form the basis of your routines. Nothing works your entire body like deadlifts.

One last thing with your weight training is lift for yourself, not your ego. You'll see plenty of bone head mirror curlers using huge weight with terrible form. If you need to use less weight to keep proper form then so be it you'll get more out of it in the long run.

Last edited by GT 160; 30-09-2011 at 06:08 AM.
GT 160 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post