Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 05-02-2005, 02:15 AM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Still issues with gallery

I'm still getting logged out of the site every time i try and access the gallery. Ive cleared my history and cache, still asks me to login everytime though.

Is there anything else i need to change?
Old 05-02-2005, 07:34 AM   #2
hambo_12

I am getting the same thing Aust, so its just not your computer, it must be some setting wrong...
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 10:47 AM   #3
Donut King
Officially Unemployed!

this does not happen for me, and as far as i am aware the cookies are set to work domain wide, not just on the forums.
I can suggest making sure you are accessing the forums with the URL and not the IP address, as going between the domain name and the IP will cause issues with session management, but apart from that, I am not sure what is happening
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 10:50 AM   #4
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

I have no prblems either DK, sounds weird... You guys both using Mozilla oe IE?

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 11:54 AM   #5
b2tf
not here much anymore

That might be what it is then, im still going through the IP. And yes i using Firefox.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:07 PM   #6
Philbie
Drvtme

I can't seems to make this happen either - has got me stumped too....My offsider at work is also trying to replicate the problem on his machine - but still no luck.

What on earth is going on!........i’m Back in the ford camp.....#2019
Philbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post