Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-12-2005, 01:32 AM   #1
dsjoyce

Question Must have EF wagon rear spoiler!!

Hey all, I know this has been asked a few times in the past, but I thought id check if there have been any developments on the scene. I'm soon to purchase a white EF gli wagon *joy*! Anyway, I want to pimp it out a little bit, lower it, some nice 18s, a dark tint and hopefully, a subtle rear spoiler. Please somebody tell me where I can get them!!?!?!? Did the XR wagons come with a spoiler and if i find one at a wreckers, could i nab it off that? How about the later (or earlier) series wagons? Any help would be muchly appreciated. I'm in brissie btw if that's relevant!
Cheers guys!
Dan

dsjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-12-2005, 01:35 AM   #2
EFFalcon
Last warning

ED and EF XR wagons copped a little spoiler.

i assume this is what you'd wnat
[img]hxxp://www.canberracarstyling.com.au/medium/EA_EL_Falcon_Wagon_dust_defl.JPG[/img]

this can be had from www.canberracarstyling.com.au
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
xr8cam

Default Re: Must have EF wagon rear spoiler!!

I have a EF XR6 wagon rear spoiler/wing which I want to fit to my EF Fairmont wagon, and I only want to drill two holes! The bolts are fixed in the spoiler so it will be an easy fix once drilled but as they are fixed it is hard to take the guess work out of it. Any help appreciated, thanks Cameron in Sydney 0449 899 857
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
pcman
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

put a small dob of grease on the end of the bolts, place onto bonnet, remove, drill hole where the grease is now on the car
pcman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
xr8cam

It is a rear spoiler that fits on the tailgate,do you think the same method would work? By the way thanks for the reply.
Old 16-12-2013, 04:19 PM   #6
FGX-351
Supercharged Mang-mobile

If your spoiler is genuine I highly recommend getting it copied and making a mold of it.
If it goes walk abouts chances of getting another are quite slim.
09/00 VX HSV XU6 Build #0001 of 0171
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....09#post5571209
-- Best E/T: |14.982 @92.12mph | R/T:0.013 | 60' 2.213| 330: 6.283 | 1/8: 9.624 @ 73.17mph | 1000: 12.529 | 25Deg, N/A Hum, 1010mb | Willowbank Raceway 7/12/16

Tickford EL Falcon XR6 RIP
-- Factory Manual
-- Best E/T: |14.991 @ 92.71mph | R/T: 0.607 | 60': 2.215 | 660': 9.665 |13Deg, 86%H, 1024mb, 184RA @ Willowbank Raceway
FGX-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2013, 01:17 PM   #7
xr8cam

Default Power steering rack switch

Just fitted a new steering rack and forgot to change the rack switch and seeing as I have a new one and it is easy enough to get at, can anybody help me with tips or directions? I am concerned fluid might start spewing out once removed, can somebody verify that please? I am about to leave for Brisbane tomorrow night so I am trying to get everything sorted.
Old 22-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #8
xr8cam

Does anybody know where to get my genuine wagon xr spoiler (rear) made into a mold? Does anybody want one if I did that? Feedback would help my decision on this-could be expensive.
Old 22-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #9
xr8cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjoyce View Post
Hey all, I know this has been asked a few times in the past, but I thought id check if there have been any developments on the scene. I'm soon to purchase a white EF gli wagon *joy*! Anyway, I want to pimp it out a little bit, lower it, some nice 18s, a dark tint and hopefully, a subtle rear spoiler. Please somebody tell me where I can get them!!?!?!? Did the XR wagons come with a spoiler and if i find one at a wreckers, could i nab it off that? How about the later (or earlier) series wagons? Any help would be muchly appreciated. I'm in brissie btw if that's relevant!
Cheers guys!
Dan
By the way Dan, there is a dust deflector which looks pretty bad and then there is the XR6 wagon spoiler which as you know are rare. Only around 6-700 ed and ef wagons built in the XR guise I believe. I have a genuine spoiler and I am waiting to see if it is worth getting a mold made if not to expensive. I am in Sydney so keep an eye on this forum and I will keep an eye out for one. I have bought 3 over the last 18 months and am keeping this one but they do turn up. Good luck