Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 25-10-2007, 11:29 AM   #121
ajay1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noddy
What sort of delivery time did they quote you and if you don't mind me asking what did it roughly end up costing on the road?
A couple of weeks, $42,000 with tow bar, carpets etc. Which is a fair bit less than I paid for my Liberty 4 years ago.
ajay1940 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #122
winkle

Saw a TDCI in the dealership this morning in Ballarat. This was a silver hatch with the auto box. A beautiful car to look at, both internally and externally. The hatch has an absolutely huge boot.

All in all, a very impressive looking car. Might take it for a spin in the next few weeks - my sales guy offered to make a test drive booking even though he knows I won't buy one (the Territory is only 8 months old). Ford are apparently very keen to get people into the vehicle and talking about it.
winkle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #123
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkle
The hatch has an absolutely huge boot.
All variants have massive boots, bigger than B series Falcons
MAGPIE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 10:48 AM   #124
phoonfan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just thought i'd give you guys an update on how these things are selling and the feedback weve recived from people so far!

2 Diesel Zetec's were put on the road on monday!

We have an allocation of 19 vehicles to see us out till January, by Friday night, we have sold 8, 7 test drives booked for today(saturday).

1 petrol LX, 2 petrol Zetec's, 5 Deisel Zetecs have been ordered!

Other cars our customers have test driven/considered
Volkswagen Passat
Mazda 6
Renalut Magane(god knows why)
Holden crapica
Honda Accord Euro
Subaru liberty
funnily enough, not one person said the new carmy was on their list!

People had various reasons for choosing the Mondeo over the others, but the main feedback is the "overall package", Style, Features, economy, value for money.
I have yet to hear that from the salespeople of someone one who has test driven a mondeo and has gone and bought something else!

I know its early days and a very small sample of people, but could be a good indication of the success of this model! Seems to be holding its own in some very good competition, (with the exception of the crapica).
phoonfan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 12:43 PM   #125
davocol
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That is fantastic news, always good to hear when the blue oval is doing well. I might come down in few weeks to take a diesel for a spin, more than likely will be my next car. Looking forward to it.
Old 27-10-2007, 01:22 PM   #126
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Thats great to hear, hope its the same around the other dealerships. It would be fantastic for this to go well, Ford need it and the Mondeo deserves it.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #127
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Swordsman88 Yes it is me, at the FORD Mondeo preview. The TDCI is awesome !! plenty of get up and go, would give my V8 a run. You can hardly tell its a diesel. The diesel noise is there, but not annoying. It drives, steers and brakes very well. The fit and finish is BMW class. Definetly on my shopping list. FORD should sell a shipload(s) of MONDEO's, if not thier marketing dept deserves the boot.
If Ford can build the ORION to the same level as the MONDEO then FORD are back big time. FORD MARKETTING PLEASE DON'T STUFF UP A GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
csv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #128
kocho
The Futuriser

Went and had a look and I'm very impressed. Extremely well finished, quite big inside (Falcon like leg room), looks great from the outside aswell, dont like the dash that much though.

Overall, very impressive. Clean lines etc etc.

Worth a look.

Previous 2003 BA Ford Futura.

CKGD - Freelance Graphic Designer
kocho is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #129
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8
Swordsman88 Yes it is me, at the FORD Mondeo preview. The TDCI is awesome !! plenty of get up and go, would give my V8 a run. You can hardly tell its a diesel. The diesel noise is there, but not annoying. It drives, steers and brakes very well. The fit and finish is BMW class. Definetly on my shopping list. FORD should sell a shipload(s) of MONDEO's, if not thier marketing dept deserves the boot.
If Ford can build the ORION to the same level as the MONDEO then FORD are back big time. FORD MARKETTING PLEASE DON'T STUFF UP A GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more csv8!

Just got back from the test drive boys and girls and OMFG! A mate and myself had a descent fang in a tdci for a bit over an hour - and boy does she go! I had previously driven the focus diesel (same engine though manual) and knew it had power and bucketloads of torque, but was a bit worried in the much heavier mondeo it would be blunted - well it is but not much. I turned up in my humble EF and i can say the diesel would be right with me by the feel of it.

Very well built, tonnes of kit and very easy to use. In the flesh it is even hotter than in the photos, and the rear end looks great (wasn't sold on if rom the photos). Got heaps of looks from the general public, probably wondering what a bum like me was doing in such a hot car! Very solid feeling car, heavy doors etc. and very stiff chassis by the feel of it. Smart touches in design in many places, very comfy seats/easilly adjustable driving position and plenty of room (HUGE front leg room for the driver), with big boot.

I took the car up Mt Cootha area of Brisbane with some windy stuff and hills, and despite the presence of some cops with a radar gun and slow people (one in a white camry - talk abou irony!), was able to find some room to give her a fang. Diesel overtakes like a petrol falcon, and pulled myself, my mate and the dude from ford (we must have weighed at least 1.8 tonnes all up) straight up Cootha with ease - hit 90 km/h before i knew it, lucky i slowed down, cops right around the corner in a 50 zone! :

Stearing is heavier than falcon but great feel with no kickback at all, will weight up a bit when hard acceleration but no torque steer to speak off. Very quiet in side with some tyre roar on really rough surfaces, bit of diesel sound at idle but less than the focus, nice smooth meaty petrol-like sound under acceleration. Great ride with only a 'thunk' sound from things like cat's eyes etc. Auto is great, very smooth though best in 'sport' mode to get good performance where holds gears longer etc. - manual mode works in right direction, and holds at ludicrous RPM, quick shits too (not quite as fast as ZF in falcon, but close). When pushed the front will 'push' wide as the tyres give up, but very neutral and takes very high cornering speeds to get this to happen, will actually do a nice slight 'tail waggle' oversteer effects on the exit. Despite my best efforts never saw the DSC light come on or felt it at all. Brakes are good, much better bite than local stuff and good feel.

Bad stuff - ah - convex driver side mirror annoying, rear visibility in hatch so-so, drive-by-wire throttle plus diesel engine can make initial progress seem doughy especially in normal auto mode - ah - that's it! Oh, and its hard to get your hands on one up here - dealer i went with just got his first demo today! (getting only XR5 IN QUEENSLAND when it arrives - it is still in Genk, Belgium!! Ford supply = : )

So, short answer - HUGE win for ford. I've driven the accord euro, and while it is probably faster you'd hardly notice. Doesn't handle as well or is nearly as big. Until the new euro/mazda 6 launch i would say best medium car by far. Still can't get over how solid and stable it felt - like a bank vault. I said it wouldn't poach falcon sales and i stand by it, since they are in different classes, but if you want to know the best car ford sells in australia -THIS IS IT! :
Swordsman88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #130
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Swordsman88. I agree with you, the mirrors are strange at first,but you get used to them. Throttle seemed normal then I also have a FIESTA which has drive by wire throttle,so maybe used to it. No ,car is brilliant !!! Cann't wait for Wheels comparo with EPICA, betcha WHEELS says EPICA is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you get a free cap and beer ?
Old 27-10-2007, 10:46 PM   #131
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Got the cap and a brochure - no bloody beer! :

Stingy buggers - maybe they ran out, i was at 4.00 pm!

As for the doughy throttle - am used to more conventional throttles but had no problem with the falcon electric throttle. Think it is moreso that response from petrols is better initially, had the same problem with the focus diesel - blamed that on throttle calibration but may just be the engine. Either way, i got the hang of it in no time so shouldn't have really complained - but i had to find something right!

All round though bloody hard car to fault i'm sure you woudl agree.
Old 28-10-2007, 10:56 AM   #132
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Missus and I were there at 12 noon .FORD had a tab at the at bar and you could order a beer or 2 plus nibblies. DENMAC has 3 TCDI's in stock. one is silver colour and the other two are Thunder. Talking finance monday. We weren't thinking of changing from our AU3 Fairmont V8, but the MONDEO TCDI just blew the missus and I away. TCDI with leather,mud spats is $43650 drive away. Ambition is also a cool colour, we are looking at. FORD have a winner on there hands, as I said watch marketting stuff it up !!! Current Fiesta/Focus ad campaign is a shocker.
Old 28-10-2007, 01:49 PM   #133
jweb
radio off =save petrol :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8
Swordsman88. I agree with you, the mirrors are strange at first,but you get used to them. Throttle seemed normal then I also have a FIESTA which has drive by wire throttle,so maybe used to it. No ,car is brilliant !!! Cann't wait for Wheels comparo with EPICA, betcha WHEELS says EPICA is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you get a free cap and beer ?
The EPICA IS :togo: ,Enough said .But then again Wheels and Holden are :
Old 29-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #134
autolover08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman88
Couldn't agree more csv8!

Just got back from the test drive boys and girls and OMFG! A mate and myself had a descent fang in a tdci for a bit over an hour - and boy does she go! I had previously driven the focus diesel (same engine though manual) and knew it had power and bucketloads of torque, but was a bit worried in the much heavier mondeo it would be blunted - well it is but not much. I turned up in my humble EF and i can say the diesel would be right with me by the feel of it.

Very well built, tonnes of kit and very easy to use. In the flesh it is even hotter than in the photos, and the rear end looks great (wasn't sold on if rom the photos). Got heaps of looks from the general public, probably wondering what a bum like me was doing in such a hot car! Very solid feeling car, heavy doors etc. and very stiff chassis by the feel of it. Smart touches in design in many places, very comfy seats/easilly adjustable driving position and plenty of room (HUGE front leg room for the driver), with big boot.

I took the car up Mt Cootha area of Brisbane with some windy stuff and hills, and despite the presence of some cops with a radar gun and slow people (one in a white camry - talk abou irony!), was able to find some room to give her a fang. Diesel overtakes like a petrol falcon, and pulled myself, my mate and the dude from ford (we must have weighed at least 1.8 tonnes all up) straight up Cootha with ease - hit 90 km/h before i knew it, lucky i slowed down, cops right around the corner in a 50 zone! :

Stearing is heavier than falcon but great feel with no kickback at all, will weight up a bit when hard acceleration but no torque steer to speak off. Very quiet in side with some tyre roar on really rough surfaces, bit of diesel sound at idle but less than the focus, nice smooth meaty petrol-like sound under acceleration. Great ride with only a 'thunk' sound from things like cat's eyes etc. Auto is great, very smooth though best in 'sport' mode to get good performance where holds gears longer etc. - manual mode works in right direction, and holds at ludicrous RPM, quick shits too (not quite as fast as ZF in falcon, but close). When pushed the front will 'push' wide as the tyres give up, but very neutral and takes very high cornering speeds to get this to happen, will actually do a nice slight 'tail waggle' oversteer effects on the exit. Despite my best efforts never saw the DSC light come on or felt it at all. Brakes are good, much better bite than local stuff and good feel.

Bad stuff - ah - convex driver side mirror annoying, rear visibility in hatch so-so, drive-by-wire throttle plus diesel engine can make initial progress seem doughy especially in normal auto mode - ah - that's it! Oh, and its hard to get your hands on one up here - dealer i went with just got his first demo today! (getting only XR5 IN QUEENSLAND when it arrives - it is still in Genk, Belgium!! Ford supply = : )

So, short answer - HUGE win for ford. I've driven the accord euro, and while it is probably faster you'd hardly notice. Doesn't handle as well or is nearly as big. Until the new euro/mazda 6 launch i would say best medium car by far. Still can't get over how solid and stable it felt - like a bank vault. I said it wouldn't poach falcon sales and i stand by it, since they are in different classes, but if you want to know the best car ford sells in australia -THIS IS IT! :
I totally agree with you.
From the time i got to have a good touch and feel of the new mondeo, this car should easily be the new class leader until the new Mazda 6 arrives.
The quality of the interior was a huge shock for me, soft touch materials are used all the way down the centre console and the feel of the leather seats and trim was great.
The size of the hatch was massive!
I'd have to take the diesel though, the base 4cyl just doesn't have enough guts for me and as much as i like the XR5, i want good launch feel with better fuel consumption.
The styling theme is conveyed much better in the flesh than any pictures and it has great detailing, something thats missing on the bland, slab sided VE commodore.
Ford Australia has done a very good thing by importing this vehicle.
In my opinion next years orion falcon will have to be a very good thing to compete even with the mondeo!
autolover08 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #135
BammasAUIIIXR8

It's time for me to eat some of my words !!!

I questioned the extra expense of the diesel but I have just test driven one and am very impressed.

I still say that no-one should buy one based on the money they will save on fuel, but the drivability of the diesel with the 6 speed auto is outstanding. The gearbox is a gorgeous bit of kit and changes are indiscernible - whether in auto or manual mode.

The accelerator takes a little getting used to due to it's delay in action but this would be on of the few issues that I had.

Unfortunately, due to the wet roads, I didn't get to fang it too much but it was very capable for what driving I did. I managed to get the DSC to kick in once which left me in no doubt that the car was always under control.

The suspension was supple without being floaty and even my mate (the Jaguar Club representative) was very impressed.

I really wanted a wagon but feel that the room in the hatch is big enough.

The only problem now is choosing a colour - although I would still like to take an XR5 for a drive. I just have to keep remembering it's not for me so it doesn't need to be fast !!!

Peter R
BammasAUIIIXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #136
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Good to see some others thought the mondeo was great! The interior really is a highlight i would agree autolover08 - and it 'feels' even better. When i first got in it took a while to adjust to the different location of everything and the numerous buttons the wheel was surprising but after a quick review of everything i grabbed the hand break to get going and was shocked of the feel of that alone! How come all cars don't have such a tactile handbreak that is grippy yet soft at the same time! I noticed later the inside of the seatbelt heads have a carpet like stuff on them to stop them scratching the centre console - smart. This is all a bit silly i know but it all adds up.

The car looks hot too - much better in the flesh which i always think is a good thing. If orion looks anywhere as hot as this car then 'move over VE'! :

Peter as i noted above i also noticed the delay in the accelerator, got used to it after a while. Shame your drive day was wet - mine was dry so i gave it a fang all right - at least you managed to engage DSC - i lacked the cahoones in the dry to engage it, at least as far as i could tell. Did a light or something come on and was it agressive/noticeable when it was activated?

Also, agree with you both that the diesel is worth the money, stuff the fuel saving for the drive. It pulls like the proverbial train!
Old 29-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #137
jweb

Default Golf and ministroni

Just received a copy of the New Mondeo Brochure,and let me tell you it is a bit strange at first.The brochure tells stories of golf etc and then introduces the Car's Features which are relevant to the story/example given.It is effective,but at first it catches you of guard because it seems a little bit unorthodox,There is talk about ministroni in the Brochure too .
The colours available are spectacular especially the light blue and tango red.There is a rear view of the car that sits inconqurously with its surroundings and seems obvious that it has been computer enhanced near the tail line and boot line,just above the Rear bumper.
Old 29-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #138
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweb
Just received a copy of the New Mondeo Brochure,and let me tell you it is a bit strange at first.The brochure tells stories of golf etc and then introduces the Car's Features which are relevant to the story/example given.It is effective,but at first it catches you of guard because it seems a little bit unorthodox,There is talk about ministroni in the Brochure too .
The colours available are spectacular especially the light blue and tango red.There is a rear view of the car that sits inconqurously with its surroundings and seems obvious that it has been computer enhanced near the tail line and boot line,just above the Rear bumper.
Yeah the brochure is wierd at first but i agree it is actually quite effective. And for once when ford make fun of euro marques in the bit that talks about how it doesn't look out of the place at the golf club it seems fair, not try hard.
Old 29-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #139
jweb

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman88
Yeah the brochure is wierd at first but i agree it is actually quite effective. And for once when ford make fun of euro marques in the bit that talks about how it doesn't look out of the place at the golf club it seems fair, not try hard.
Totally agree with you Swordsman88,finally a Ford has the Aesthetics to match its engineering and vise versa,instead of blatant Marketing that is not "entirely" true,Ford Are correct in Marketing the Mondeo against the Euro Marques(about time too),because for nearly the first time they have a vehicle that is more than "try hard" Marketing,the marketing actually fits and dare i say true.

I finally noticed a Difference between the Hatch and Sedan,after looking at pictures and the Vehicle in person i couldn;t really pick a diffrence.The diffrence is....Drum roll please ,Windscreen wiper arm can be seen in the side on view on the hatch,but not on the sedan,which means the Wiper arm is located else where on the sedan.
Old 29-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #140
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweb
Windscreen wiper arm can be seen in the side on view on the hatch,but not on the sedan,which means the Wiper arm is located else where on the sedan.
Does the sedan have a rear wiper at all??

I cant wait to have a test drive, I have to wait til the dealer tells me one is available... whoever said about denmac, thats where my old man goes... might have to go and visit tomorrow... thats if they have any left... ! If they only got 3 tdci's they might be gone already!
Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #141
jweb

Thats a good point,it must have or the Various Car Websites would have picked up on it when they reviewed it,im guessing.I did not notice the Wipers on the Sedan,i noticed the wiper on the hatch becaus i was looking closely at the spoiler of the xr5.
Old 29-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #142
El Sucio

Did the drive around the Perth dealerships today, no XR5 until December/January, and then they will only be getting maybe 2 a month. I'll be looking to compare the Focus XR5, the Mondeo XR5 and the Mondeo TDCi.

I'd hate to see how long it would take to get in an optioned up XR5 Mondeo (sunrof, leather, etc).

Hey; does anyone know if the XR5 front drivers have an lsd? I would hate to think how much wheelspin they would generate running through just the single front wheel.

Previous Rides:
KH Laser TX3
EF Futura (RIP)
EL XR6
AU2 XR6
BA XR8
BF XR8
BF Wagon (XR6 Lookalike)
2014 Ford Ranger
2000 AU XR8 with all the options boxes ticked (RIP)

G.M.H. - Get a Mechanic...Hurry!!
El Sucio is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2007, 12:02 AM   #143
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyvan
Does the sedan have a rear wiper at all??

I cant wait to have a test drive, I have to wait til the dealer tells me one is available... whoever said about denmac, thats where my old man goes... might have to go and visit tomorrow... thats if they have any left... ! If they only got 3 tdci's they might be gone already!
According to my brochure the sedan does not have a rear wiper and my mate tells me it doesn't have once since he actually looked at the sedan, i was looking over the hatch.

I played silly buggers on the test drive flicking stuff on and off and i can tell you the hatch wiper is quite good, with a washer jet on it. In fact the sound of the pump on the washer is one of the loudest things on the car

As for Denmac, it was the indooroopilly dealership i spoke about, aparently have one diesel to test drive available. I spoke to a guy called Corey, he was in the back for the test drive. I think he is doing dealer drive tomorrow but can't remember now. Tell him the guy he went on the mondeo preview drive at 4 pm on saturday sent you - nice bloke, would want him to get some business after i have pestered him in recent times!
Old 30-10-2007, 12:23 AM   #144
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

I think the cars look great, pity the stats say it doesn't have much go!!
Old 30-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #145
TROYAS
Starter Motor

I was actually a bit dissappointed with the Mondeo :( Driving it didn't feel all that great, and the rear didn't look fantastic. Also, theres a metal strip on the back doors 9on the frame of the car, not the actual doors). It just seemed tacked on there and it detracted from the look - I couldn't help notice it, and it annoyed me quite a bit :S Anyone know what its there for? other than to hold the car together?
TROYAS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #146
jweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROYAS
I was actually a bit dissappointed with the Mondeo :( Driving it didn't feel all that great, and the rear didn't look fantastic. Also, theres a metal strip on the back doors 9on the frame of the car, not the actual doors). It just seemed tacked on there and it detracted from the look - I couldn't help notice it, and it annoyed me quite a bit :S Anyone know what its there for? other than to hold the car together?
You would be one of the few that are dissapointed with the Mondeo.Not to sure what Metal Plate you are referring to.As for the petrol engine yes it is only adequate,but the Transmission makes it hardly noticeable,The TDCI is truely the pick of the bunch.
I may be a bit bias but from the Review's i have read,and opinions of others,it seems i am not.
Old 31-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #147
autolover08

In many cases i don't understand how people can really complain about the straight line speed of the base 2.3 petrol 4cyl mondeo, the camry is no quicker, has only a 5 speed auto and isn't as quiet.
The diesel is about the same and the turbo inline 5 does 7.5-8 secs to 100klm.
If your after a fast meduim sized vehicle for $30.000 the mondeo isn't your car, many others in the same class wouldn't be either...thats when you would buy a 380, falcon or commodore afterall the size of mondeo is about the same.
autolover08 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #148
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Thats pretty much spot on autolover08, if the 2.3 is not enough, then stop sooking and get the XR5.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #149
El Sucio

The Focus boys and girls seem to be getting a fair bit of Torque out of the XR5 motors with little more than exhaust, intake and flash tune, if you could get the Mondeo doing a 14.5 quarter then it should be a pretty decent jigger.

Although there seems to be a lot of concern around at the moment with regards to the tracability of flash tuning new cars and the impact on warranty. Might ask what Ford can do for the Mondeo XR5 without killing the warranty.

Unless we wait 12 months for FPV to bring something out...

Previous Rides:
KH Laser TX3
EF Futura (RIP)
EL XR6
AU2 XR6
BA XR8
BF XR8
BF Wagon (XR6 Lookalike)
2014 Ford Ranger
2000 AU XR8 with all the options boxes ticked (RIP)

G.M.H. - Get a Mechanic...Hurry!!
El Sucio is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2007, 01:42 AM   #150
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Hey all,

Well i had a Mondeo TDCi for this afternoon form andrew as my grandparents are looking at buying a new car, for what these cars are they have great styling and appeal in what you get for your dollar. These cars really handle great they really don't feel like a front wheel drive car after spending 20min behind the wheel it is a very non demanding car to drive smooth car to drive. It didn't want to "torque" steer like most front wheel drive cars do. The driving postion is very different to any other car ive driven you sit extreemly low yet you can see everything, they are a spacious well equiped car the TDCi goes well nothing like my typhoon but really well. Not noisy inside at all which i was surprised. anyhoo.

My grandparents bought one TDCi leather etc etc and yet another great deal from Andrew and the guys at etheridge ford

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post