Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 31-07-2006, 12:10 AM   #31
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Gotta be happy with that!! 95mph is good for a 14.3!!

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2006, 01:04 AM   #32
Grechie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless
Gotta be happy with that!! 95mph is good for a 14.3!!
are you serious? i only hope to improve and get a 14.5
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 - 255/35/19 - 275/35/19
Shockworks Coilovers
PITLANE AUTOMOTIVE & PERFORMANCE
Grechie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2006, 01:24 AM   #33
John_LS1

yeah good time man especially for that cam. you seemed very happy when we seen ya at macca's :P. looks like im going to have to get my motor finished sooner rather then later, everyone's catching up! looks like you need work on your launchs, same as me.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2006, 06:53 PM   #34
MADED-6
MADED.6

really good time mate i wanna try and get mine into the 14's right besde u grechie.
cheers josh.
MADED-6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-08-2006, 08:49 PM   #35
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

im hoping to get a low 18 sec. If i do i'll be excited LOL
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

mark_TD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post