Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2018, 11:24 AM   #10
Tsar01
Cant get enough S/C5.0

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

I gotta agree with the E-Cigs. A smoker for 33yrs the last 2 yrs well over 60+ darts a day. I have tried near every method to quit, staple in the ear, hypno, champix, cold turkey, gum, accupuncture, patches you name it. I never lasted more than 2 weeks.

I had been on and off the vaping for 2 years, and then a friend put me onto the BEST e-juice I'd ever had, finding a good e-juice was the key for me anyhows.

I have now been stinkie free for 137 days and saved $6k, and gone from 12mg Nicotene down to 1.5mg soon to cut that in half again. Once I'm on zero nic for a month I will hang the vape up aswell.

Its been a battle to get the good wife to convert but she is starting now, I just had to get the right flavour and the right vape instrument that worked for her.

For the wife & I Vape Wild e-juice is where its at from America, well over 150 flavours inc tobacco which i use sometimes if I get a bad craving, which is very rare now.

I started with a pen style unit (5w-50w) as is my wife, but now I use a 2 battery mod and vape at 185w, the more cloud I make the more value for money compared to the pittance amount of smoke from a ciggy. And at $3 a day....

A recent survey from the FDA now showing that vaping is 95% healthier for you and allows your body to start recovering. As for Popcorn lung supposedly caused from vaping.....its a myth. Microwave popcorn factory workers inhaling the powdered butter suffer from this not vapers.

I now liken smoking to being a junkie, you live for that next hit, I was putting bills off just to buy ciggies. Xmas just gone is the first time I dont have bills overdue and money in the bank. I just spent$2k getting a diff updade done on my S/c GS, with mods to start now I can afford it.

I wont lie in the beginning you still get craving but no where near as bad as the other methods. Just chain vape for a few mins and the craving is gone.

Here's to being healthier and wealthier
2011 FPV GS Sed, ZF, #0283
Prem Sound,Dual Zone Climate.
445Rwkw@ 14psi ID1050's, 525 pump,
67mm pulley on Y/T Snout , Dual cone air pod, Herrod Billet P/s pulley & KPM Stg 2 Intercooler, Romac balancer
Rear muffler delete, IMS Diff hat with Super Pro's, XYZ coilovers

Previous 2x Xb's, 3x Xc's, a Purple 302XD Fairmont, & Monza Red 6cyc manual XE:- S-Pak "worked" with bathurst 9" 12 slotters Lsd diff with short gears, EB Xr8 "Lemon". A few Lasers & Xf utes...Ef fairlane

Tsar01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: