Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-06-2021, 09:38 AM   #31
ebv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Aux Audio Input Kit Suit Ford

Matt’s Audio
12teSSponhsoerede ·
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE BLUETOOTH KITS
We’ve spent the past week testing trialing & researching..
we’ve found a new way to make our looms even better again, and help fix fords factory wiring issues..
We’ve incorporated ground loop isolators into the kit & recevied amazing feedback from the testers we sent them to..
With the recent problem we encountered with a supplier, we decided to change suppliers & change the kits.. and those people who recently had been contacted, have had their kits replaced with these new units..
What I’m trying to say is….
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE BLUETOOTH KITS..
We are contacting suppliers for the necessary parts we require to build these new version on a larger scale, so there may be a slight time delay on getting them out but we will put peoples name down
Just incase us..
Kits will continue to stay at the $100 price tag..
We really appreciate all the amazing people who’ve been there to help us lately & those of you who continuously pushed us to not give up & move forward.. thank you so much..
All kits will be tested prior to leaving
So this may result in slight delay in manufacturing
But we want to ensure each kit leaves tested
And packaged neatly..
For anyone wanting to order one
Please inbox me & well pop your name down in our waiting list & contact you ASAP once kits are ready for sale..
Thanks heaps
BA GT Mk1 #0009 - Narooma Blue
BA XR8 - Blueprint
Black VZ LX8 Adventra
AU Futura granny spec
Holden HX 50th Anniversary
1980 GS1000ST - Wes Cooley Rep
1986 TT250
Sea-al Supa Skua
ebv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2021, 08:54 PM   #32
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Aux Audio Input Kit Suit Ford

Good Thread.

I've had a handsfree bluetooth in my Terri since I bought it. I don't know if it's factory and/or genuine, but it works great. It identifies as Ford BT, so I assume it's some type of genuine or bespoke.
It is however only Mono, and it is limited to phone calls for the most part. (There is an app that allows the phone to send other audio, but it's hit & miss, is only mono, and everything has to be done from the phone.

I am currently looking at a couple of cheapo kits, to do the following:
  1. El-Cheapo upgrade to a Sony stereo in a Nissan Pulsar
  2. Adding handsfree & bluetooth audio to the XR4
  3. adding more functionality to the TTG, possibly in advance of a stereo upgrade.
  4. Replace the inbuilt phone in the Saab

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/353117174596

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272988541050
Crazy Dazz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post