Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 23-01-2005, 11:53 AM   #1
lotsy
Feisty

Lightbulb New Year Cruise

ATTENTION: EURO FORD CLUB MEMBERS

For those that have not heard, there is a cruise being planned for the 6th of February starting at Eastern Creek and then heading up the mountains. For those that havn't been on a cruise as such yet it should prove to be a bloody good day out. Previous cruises have been a blast.

There are curently a few members away, however weather permitting should be good. I know there are a few more novacastrians out there now and would like to know if youse are interested. All details are posted on the original Ford Forums. If you are interested but just arn't up for that long of a drive it can still be changed to a closer destination perhaps somewhere inbetween here and sydney.
lotsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2005, 09:07 PM   #2
Cypher
Fiesta Zetec

Here is a link to the original post on fordforums.com

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread...2&page=1&pp=10

I would be keen but I am in Canberra so it would be an early start. Let me know how U get on and the exact start date.

Edit: I have a Fiesta Zetec
Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post