Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-04-2014, 02:44 PM   #61
v8der
Naturally Aspirated

Default Re: 8/4/2014 - FPV Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD View Post
(This of course, is subject to change if Ford later drops a bombshell)
OK..so whinge now, celebrate later..?

Cool

1993 EBII Fairmont 4sp auto Biscayne Blue

Previous Forms of Transportation:

1978 302 V8 XC | 1982 4.1L XD | 1994 ED Fairmont | 2000 AUII XR6 | 2002 AUIII XR8 | 2003 BA XR6 } 2011 SZ Titanium Territory | 2006 BF Pursuit BOSS 290 6spd manual #57 | 2003 BA Fairmont 5.4L 4spd auto |
v8der is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #62
40RDT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So im guessing with the Pursuit's having partial leather means it will have the FPV seats not just the regular GS/XR seats?
Old 08-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #63
XWGT
Powered by Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS302 View Post
The release of the FH has nothing to do with this. The last GT is still an FG2.
I actually hadn't even thought of that.

FH XR8 ftw
Old 08-04-2014, 02:47 PM   #64
barra240t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ALL SERIOUS BUYERS IMPORTANT:

I stress going in to see your dealer if you are wanting to lock in your transmission, colour/stripe option and potential build number by Friday.

Dreamers can ignore this post.
2 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 02:57 PM   #65
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 

LOL I love it.

Ford/FPV to make a 'major announcement' about the final GT, and when they finally do, they don't provide all the details, worse they leave out the most important detail that people want to know, as if on purpose just to **** people off.

Yet people still praise Ford for giving us the last GT. Makes me laugh.

BTW I'm one of those dreamers who hoped the last GT was not just a sticker pack and parts bin special.
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 03:12 PM   #66
zebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focused View Post
I've been led to believe that this GT-F will be based on the FG2 and not the FH.
But I wonder if it will get the FH interior update, seeing the change will be minimal??
zebby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #67
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Ticks all the boxes I need... glad I put the order in when I did. June can't come soon enough!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 03:43 PM   #68
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
June can't come soon enough!

I hate you.

Jealousy does not explain it enough.
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 03:43 PM   #69
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As cool as the launch control and wider rear wheels would be, I'm still happy with my decision to buy one of the standard GT's at the $65K special price. After stamp duty, LCT ect that GT-F price will creep up towards $85-90K surely? Sure, it'd be rad having one of "The Last GT's"...but for the difference in price I could have better upgrades on my GT, which you still won't be able to ever buy again. To be fair though, bragging rights for having one of the last GT's ever made would be kinda cool. Horses for courses I guess.
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 03:48 PM   #70
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
As cool as the launch control and wider rear wheels would be, I'm still happy with my decision to buy one of the standard GT's at the $65K special price. After stamp duty, LCT ect that GT-F price will creep up towards $85-90K surely? Sure, it'd be rad having one of "The Last GT's"...but for the difference in price I could have better upgrades on my GT, which you still won't be able to ever buy again. To be fair though, bragging rights for having one of the last GT's ever made would be kinda cool. Horses for courses I guess.
I went through the same thinking. Here is what I got to:

Benefits over the standard GT.

Suspension upgrade $4000
Brakes $6000
Launch control $ doesn't matter
Better ICC $500.
Wheels $2500 but I have a set of 20's already for it.

So the premium was about $6k. I'm sure there are a few more tweaks I've missed but that seems fair enough for me.

And yes, I'm basing it off $87k drive away.

I really did consider the GT with the $65k tag

Old 08-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #71
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Interesting that I went back to the link on FPV and can't see the prices at the bottom anymore.

They have removed the list price! Can anyone what still See that part

Old 08-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #72
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

$4000 on suspension upgrade? I have a set of Teins from my XR6T that will be going into my GT...they cost less than $2,200 and would cost about $300-400 to instal. Granted I also have the electronic dampener controller which including install does put me up around your $4K figure. BUT, I feel you could upgrade to better suspension components than the Rspec for much less money. $2,000 for some bilsteins and springs and control blade bushes and you're pretty much there.

However, I will concede that having it all from factory and covered by warranty without needing to mess around yourself does have its appeal and I know I'll be a little jealous if I ever see a GT-F out and about.

Congrats on your purchase kypez
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 04:12 PM   #73
GT450
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The FPV GT option of Brembo 6-piston front and 4 piston rear brakes will be standard on the GT F.

Hi Rodge how do you figure the better brake package . The 6/4 is optionla at extra cost ???
GT450
GT450 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #74
FG50T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What the hell does it look like?
FG50T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 05:00 PM   #75
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG50T View Post
What the hell does it look like?
Something from 2008 with new stripes, wheels and paint.
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 05:03 PM   #76
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Sorry for the delay but the announcement came via a different email and the auto forwarding rule didn't pick it up.

Ford Celebrates FPV GT Sedan with Limited Edition Model

• Individually numbered new-edition GT F sedan will be limited to just 550 units
  • The GT F will boast the superior handling capabilities of the acclaimed GT R-SPEC, featuring the same significantly recalibrated suspension package
  • Bold and expressive GT F traces some of its visual cues to past Australian Ford GTs
MELBOURNE, 08 Apr, 2014 – Ford Australia will release a limited-edition FPV GT Sedan later this year to celebrate the iconic performance brand.
Out of respect for past Australian developed Ford GTs and their racetrack honed heritage, the design and engineering team involved in the FPV project chose to opt for a simple “F” for “Final” designation for the GT sedan.

The individually numbered new-edition sedan will be limited to just 550 units (500 in Australia and 50 for New Zealand). Alongside the GT F, a refreshed FPV ute will also be released. Ford is building 120 high-performance V8 Pursuit utes.

“Developing this FPV sedan and ute has been a project of passion, a combined effort by many dedicated and passionate Ford engineering staff and suppliers to produce a model that celebrates the FPV brand for our customers and fans,” Bob Graziano, President and CEO of Ford Australia.
“The entire team has worked tirelessly to develop a GT that will forever pay homage to the FPV brand and celebrate its iconic status among enthusiasts.”
The GT F will boast the superior handling capabilities of the acclaimed GT RSPEC, featuring the same significantly recalibrated suspension package, to deliver racetrack-inspired handling, and better traction.

Wide 9-inch rear wheels with 275/35 R19 Dunlop Sports Maxx tyres will also enhance cornering grip and acceleration from standstill, while an automatically enabled launch control feature will tailor torque delivery to ensure launch performance is optimised and drive quality uncompromised on typical road surfaces.

The FPV GT option of Brembo 6-piston front and 4 piston rear brakes will be standard on the GT F.

Visually the Ford design team, led by Nick Eterovic, Ford Australia Design Manager, has delivered a bold and expressive GT F that can trace some of its visual cues to past Australian Ford GTs. The GT F is a bold design that is technical, capable and muscular, which plays on the iconic elements that characterise FPV.

“We knew we had to celebrate an icon so some of the visual design cues can trace their heritage back to the Ford GTs of the 1970s,” Eterovic said. “There is a true sense of history and celebration with this car but we wanted to make sure that we retained the most exciting elements of the current FPV range, while modernising the design and adding fresh elements to the GT F.”

The team has developed a ‘stealth’ stripe design package that is evocative of the blacked-out highlights from Ford muscle cars of the 70s complimented by distinctive GT F badging.

The GT F will be available in five colour variants from the Ford palette, Winter White, Kinetic (blue), Silhouette (black), Octane (orange) and Smoke (dark grey).
The GT F will feature standard matte black stripes across all colours, plus a performance white option on Kinetic only and metallic gold available on Silhouette. Silver stripe options will be available on Smoke and Silhouette.

Eterovic said the designers chose a palette of body colour and stripe variations that delivered a set of very strong and targeted combinations, from bold and modern with black on white, through the tone-on-tone elegance of silver on Smoke, to a sense of history with the gold on black.
The interior ambience has been updated to emphasis richer, darker tones and more lustrous finishes appropriate for the GT F.
Specifically, Ford designers have crafted an appropriate level of exclusivity within the cabin with premium stitching and embroidery on the partial leather sports seats and highlights on the interior trim.
A high series audio and centre console, usually a premium offering of the GT E, has been included as has a new gear knob cover and dash spear while a GT F-branded build number complete the interior changes.

“The GT F is a celebration of the GT and of Ford’s history in Australia and our dedicated team have made sure this vehicle can stand proudly beside any GT products of the past – and any Ford performance vehicles in future,” Graziano said. “These passionate staff will continue to design Ford vehicles into the future as part of Ford’s 1100 strong design and engineering base in Australia.”

The new look Pursuit Ute will feature the design cues of the GT F including the unique stripe package and will be limited to just 120 units.
The Pursuit Ute will feature a GT front bar, F6 sideskirts and GT wheels and will be available in the same colour palette and stripe package options as the GT F.
As per the previous Pursuit Ute, launched alongside the GT RSPEC, the newest Pursuit will continue to carry the standard features of the GS Ute with a number of additional extras, creating exceptional value for money for customers.
Over and above the standard features of a GS Ute, the Pursuit Ute includes:
  • Pursuit badging
  • Build number badge
  • 8-inch GT wheels with 5-spoke premium alloy wheel design
  • GT front bar
  • Partial Leather seats
  • Climate Control
  • Premium Sound
  • Satellite Navigation System
The complete GT F sedan specifications will be released closer to launch. The limited-edition Pursuit Ute will continue to be powered by the impressive all-aluminium supercharged 5.0-litre V8 engine, which produces 315 kW of power at 5,750 rpm and 545 Nm of torque @ 2,000 – 5,500 rpm.
The GT F sedan has a Manufacturer’s List Pricing of $77,990* and the FPV V8 Pursuit Ute is $52,990.*

Observatio Facta Rotae

Last edited by russellw; 08-04-2014 at 05:37 PM.
russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #77
v8der
Naturally Aspirated

Only 500 in Oz these will be snapped up fast.

In fact, are there any left?

1993 EBII Fairmont 4sp auto Biscayne Blue

Previous Forms of Transportation:

1978 302 V8 XC | 1982 4.1L XD | 1994 ED Fairmont | 2000 AUII XR6 | 2002 AUIII XR8 | 2003 BA XR6 } 2011 SZ Titanium Territory | 2006 BF Pursuit BOSS 290 6spd manual #57 | 2003 BA Fairmont 5.4L 4spd auto |
v8der is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #78
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by malazn mafia View Post
Something from 2008 with new stripes, wheels and paint.
I think you could get Octane, Winter White and Black in 2008.

Ill let black and white slide, Im sure its going to look great but why one gods name wouldnt you release a picture.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 05:30 PM   #79
DJL351
XR & FPV Owner

Homage to the GT name....calls it GTF..... FFS Ford!

Will the 'F' be another Bunnings/Masters special like the 'E' in the F6E & GTE?

Yes I'm fully aware they will still sell, but in my eyes they are again only a sticker (and new letter) pack.
2005 BF GT (6sp manual - Build #183)
2015 SZ MkII Territory Titanium
2016.75 LZ Focus Sport

Quote:
probably the stupidist post on aff - congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
There was once a time when every young man in this country was familiar with firearms and many owned them privately along with a stock of ammo and some bush gear.

Now the best we can hope for is to unfriend them on facebook then SMS their commanders with !!!1!!!!!!11!1!! and then finally plank a tank.......
DJL351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 06:19 PM   #80
Blem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

DJL351
Do you know if there are any NEW FGE's still for sale ?
Blem is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:21 PM   #81
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

I like the typical train of thought.

"will there be a FH GT?"

"No, but there is a special edition in the works with the last of the FG's"

"ohhh, it will be the GT-HO perhaps!, with more power!"

"the engine just needs a slight tune to crack 375kw's, FPV should do this!"

"News.com reports that they are working on a special edition, with 351kw's to pay homage to the GT's"

"Not sure to wait for a FH GT, or not..."

"If Ford really want to do something, they should go all out and destroy that GTS!!!!"

"The VF GTS is crap, the R-spec is just as fast as it"

"ooohhh, FPV are making an announcement tomorrow!!!!"

"Perhaps it will be the 351kw intercooled version of the GT!!!!"

"GT-HO w00T111!!!1on1!!!!"

"The GT-F will feature all the enhancements form the R-spec package, including the 9in wide wheels and suspension upgrades. Drivetrain will be announced closer to release date"

"Sooo much disappoint, it's just basically a sticker pack....."

That pretty much sums it up, people here against common judgment assume that there will be some big munchy munchy 500kw moon eating GT, when all FPV have said that they will do a commemorative edition.

The speculation comes from hopes, stories in the media, and the Prophecy of the HO. What we have got now, is a GT R-Spec, a model that sits above the GT (with stuff a GT doesn't have) being released as a "last ever" special edition, with no finalised engine specs...and somehow, its "just a sticker pack"

There is erroneous thinking in assuming Ford/FPV will deliver us something like a GTS (and think about, deep down we all wish to see ford go all out like this). But the facts are already written clear, that FG chassis is not capable of what we really wish, and there is not a a great deal of funds to spend on bespoke components for a small run of cars...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #82
nstg8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
I like the typical train of thought.

"will there be a FH GT?"

"No, but there is a special edition in the works with the last of the FG's"

"ohhh, it will be the GT-HO perhaps!, with more power!"

"the engine just needs a slight tune to crack 375kw's, FPV should do this!"

"News.com reports that they are working on a special edition, with 351kw's to pay homage to the GT's"

"Not sure to wait for a FH GT, or not..."

"If Ford really want to do something, they should go all out and destroy that GTS!!!!"

"The VF GTS is crap, the R-spec is just as fast as it"

"ooohhh, FPV are making an announcement tomorrow!!!!"

"Perhaps it will be the 351kw intercooled version of the GT!!!!"

"GT-HO w00T111!!!1on1!!!!"

"The GT-F will feature all the enhancements form the R-spec package, including the 9in wide wheels and suspension upgrades. Drivetrain will be announced closer to release date"

"Sooo much disappoint, it's just basically a sticker pack....."

That pretty much sums it up, people here against common judgment assume that there will be some big munchy munchy 500kw moon eating GT, when all FPV have said that they will do a commemorative edition.

The speculation comes from hopes, stories in the media, and the Prophecy of the HO. What we have got now, is a GT R-Spec, a model that sits above the GT (with stuff a GT doesn't have) being released as a "last ever" special edition, with no finalised engine specs...and somehow, its "just a sticker pack"

There is erroneous thinking in assuming Ford/FPV will deliver us something like a GTS (and think about, deep down we all wish to see ford go all out like this). But the facts are already written clear, that FG chassis is not capable of what we really wish, and there is not a a great deal of funds to spend on bespoke components for a small run of cars...

How dare you bring logic to a fpv thread
You sir. You should be ashamed of yourself.
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 06:30 PM   #83
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

So bother at all then then if the moneys all dried up?

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:21 PM   #84
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
So bother at all then then if the moneys all dried up?
youre missing the point bro, this is it done, gone and dusted

suck it in for what it is

the last of the interceptors
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #85
dawsman
FG GT 335 Owner

Very interesting that the sedan power figures aren't mentioned. No surprise that the Pursuit has the same 315 power level given that it doesn't sport the wider rears and upgraded suspension of the sedan.

I'll probably stick with my first edition FG 335, but will watch this space with interest!

Edit: Also interesting that the prices have been removed from the FPV website as mentioned in a previous post.

TOY: 2011 FG GT 335 #0498, Nitro, 6sp MANUAL, 18% tint, Herrod K&N Filter, Herrod-JLT oil breather, Manta twin 3" s/s cat-back exhaust, Shockworks adjustable coilovers, R-Spec wheels (build thread)

DAILY: 2015 PXII Ranger Wildtrak, Pride Orange, 6sp auto, tech pack (pics here)

BEFORE: 2005 Mercury Silver BF XR8 ZF Auto, 20% tint, custom 2.5" cat-back exhaust, Advanti Zeta 19" wheels (found it!)
dawsman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:32 PM   #86
DJL351
XR & FPV Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blem
DJL351
Do you know if there are any NEW FGE's still for sale ?
Not sure you mean? How many did the sell!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
*snip*

Didn't want a 500 killawasp monster - didn't want a GT-HO either.
I also didn't want a colour limited pick you special stripes run that didn't carry the GT name.

Hell - put the GTE/GTP seats etc in it, give it the wider rears, upgrade the suspension & leave the engine as is but FFS call it a GT..... not some made up title that means F-ALL to the heritage that they are stringing the bow for.

If these last 550 cars were badges solely as "GTs" instead of "GTF" would their value change!?

In my eyes they would be far more desirable as a GT.

Good thing for me is that the finances have ruled me out of an upgrade, so while I am annoyed - I don't have to have that internal battle about buying the first GTF (not the supposed last GT)...
2016.75 LZ Focus Sport

Quote:
Quote:
There was once a time when every young man in this country was familiar with firearms and many owned them privately along with a stock of ammo and some bush gear.

Now the best we can hope for is to unfriend them on facebook then SMS their commanders with !!!1!!!!!!11!1!! and then finally plank a tank.......
3 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #87
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJL351 View Post
Not sure you mean? How many did the sell!?

Didn't want a 500 killawasp monster - didn't want a GT-HO either.
I also didn't want a colour limited pick you special stripes run that didn't carry the GT name.

Hell - put the GTE/GTP seats etc in it, give it the wider rears, upgrade the suspension & leave the engine as is but FFS call it a GT..... not some made up title that means F-ALL to the heritage that they are stringing the bow for.

If these last 550 cars were badges solely as "GTs" instead of "GTF" would their value change!?

In my eyes they would be far more desirable as a GT.

Good thing for me is that the finances have ruled me out of an upgrade, so while I am annoyed - I don't have to have that internal battle about buying the first GTF (not the supposed last GT)...
do you actually drive your GT around like a GT

or just drive it around like a poof

nothing against poofs

srs
2 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2014, 07:58 PM   #88
99AUXR
Brad

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Installing starter motor advice on ba / bf 6cyc Falcon. 

Parents were tossing and turning about either waiting for one of these "limited editions" or get a current model GTP, looks like they made the right decision getting the P ordered a few months ago because suspected it would use GT brakes and seats. Also dealer discounted it heavily so its price would match the GT-F anyway.

GT-F would be awesome. . . . They got the brakes but left out the seats.

Just IMO though. Goodluck to anyone who has purchased one as they are still a great car .
99AUXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:06 PM   #89
DJL351
XR & FPV Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige View Post
do you actually drive your GT around like a GT

or just drive it around like a poof

nothing against poofs

srs
Great return of serve.... what the **** does that have to do with the price of eggs in china!?
I raise suggestions and questions and you drop a primary school jibe... bravo to you

But so you know - My car gets a fair flogging from time to time... and as I won't sink to personal insults (yet) the obligatory teenage additional line will not be added.
2016.75 LZ Focus Sport

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #90
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJL351 View Post
Great return of serve.... what the **** does that have to do with the price of eggs in china!?
I raise suggestions and questions and you drop a primary school jibe... bravo to you

But so you know - My car gets a fair flogging from time to time... and as I won't sink to personal insults (yet) the obligatory teenage additional line will not be added.
cool, i thought you were hardcore
3 users like this post: