Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
prydey
Rob

Default Holden employees in embezzlement raquet

http://www.news.com.au/business/comp...-1226413416774

there really is some stupid people on this planet. i know the cars are screwed together in Elizabeth, which isn't exactly the most prestigious suburb around, but how could you not think you would get caught??

also, obviously job security isn't a big concern. surely as an employee you would know that the company is struggling financially so who in their right mind would think it a good idea to start stealing things (engines and gearboxes!!) and sell them on the black market.

i guess this is also a warning to anyone looking at buying a holden/commodore with a fresh v8 in it to be very wary. also any holden parts up for sale at ridiculously cheap prices should also be treated with caution. i'm all for getting a bargain, but not like this.

i realise they are holden and this is a ford forum but hopefully people are adult enough to see past the red v blue thing.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Holden employees in embezzlement raquet

already here bro..

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11369979
Old 01-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
prydey
Rob

Default Re: Holden employees in embezzlement raquet

D'oh, had a quick look but missed that one

lock it down mods. my bad