Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 16-07-2010, 06:21 PM   #31
warren77

CAI in for me.
WOW!

Making the car breathe better means a lot more throttle response
warren77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 09:42 AM   #32
mondo_broady
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

me too now... bluefin and simota in and boy does she pick up her skirt and get a move along now...

New ride: 2010 LV Focus XR5 - Moondust Silver - More mods than you can poke a stick at
mondo_broady is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #33
warren77

Had mine out and about today (driving the missus new car all weekend).
SO much more fun
I can not help but think that if this was the way the car was out of the factory, they would sell so many more.
It is like driving a different car.
warren77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #34
mondo_broady
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ok, got an email from peter @ superchips the other day, introducing me to a guy from a tuning workshop in sydney that is going to start looking into the XR5. they've asked me to bring my car up for a couple of dyno runs (stock & with bluefin) to collect some data. not sure at this stage whether that means custom tuning down the track or not?? will keep everyone posted...

New ride: 2010 LV Focus XR5 - Moondust Silver - More mods than you can poke a stick at
Old 14-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #35
mighty-mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo_broady
ok, got an email from peter @ superchips the other day, introducing me to a guy from a tuning workshop in sydney that is going to start looking into the XR5. they've asked me to bring my car up for a couple of dyno runs (stock & with bluefin) to collect some data. not sure at this stage whether that means custom tuning down the track or not?? will keep everyone posted...

Broady

We are all waiting on a uprated intercooler and then a stage 2 or 3 tune....see what you can do on this matter
mighty-mon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #36
mondo_broady
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yep, i was going to ask them about an IC... don't know anything about them yet, so will have to see what they're about. he did tell me they tune a lot of euro cars such as VW and audi and they are wanting to move into xr5. i believe they'll be working closely with bluefin/superchips. when i have more info, i'll let you know.