Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 05-02-2005, 01:39 AM   #1
XRated
Shoot.

Default Telstar TX5 Ghia & Mazda 626 Advice Needed

Hey all,

My girlfriend is looking more seriously at purchasing her first car. We've been around to a few car yards to look at what's available etc and what she likes.

Originally we started looking at TX5s and 626s (1992-1995) from private sellers as car yards are charging through the roof. Today we took a test drive in a manual V6 TX5 which was very smooth and tight. They're a very lovely car, the interior is comfy and pretty spacious and has all the gadgets and gizmos one could want (this one included an electric two-way sunroof ).

However, we are facing a few dilemmas:
Most of the models in my g/f's price range ($6.5k-8k) have pretty high kms ie. 170+k kms. Is this when lots of common and expensive problems arise? We are aware a major service is required at 180k kms that costs in the vicinity of $450+.

How problematic are these once they pass the 200k km mark?

Fuel economy in the six-pot is almost as bad as a Commodore/Falcon. How much better is the smaller four-pot?

I just don't want my g/f to be caught out forking hundreds of dollars every couple of months to repair a 10 year old car with expensive parts. Afterall, it is her first year of Uni and we all know part time jobs don't get you much revenue...

We have also been looking at 323s (Astinas etc) which is probably a smarter choice (later model, fewer kms etc). But that is another topic in its own.

Cheers for any constructive advice!

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 09:19 AM   #2
DRU842
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I can comment of the KL03 V6, used in the Telstar/626/Probe/MX6. The motors appear to be very reliable provided they are serviced regularly. Check the maintenance records for the timing belt change at approx 100,000km intervals as well as regular oil changes. We have some Probe local Probes with well over 200k with no engine problems.
Automatic transmission do seem to have more than their fiar share of issues but it appears you are looking at a manual, so won't dwell there.
With these cars you are always best check prices from Mazda & Ford for mechanical parts & repairs, there are some weird anomolies on pricing.
Can't agree with your comment on economy versus the Commodore/Falcon.
2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI, AccessPort, Turbo Blanket & V2 Exhaust, Mishimoto Down-Pipe & Overflow Tank, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune. Ford Performance Short Throw Shifter & Strut Brace. DBA T3 Brakes & Pads. Braided Brake Lines. H&R Coilovers. Anderson CF Track Pack Spoiler & Tailgate Panel. Blue CF/Leather Steering Wheel.
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 09:42 AM   #3
klawsterfobik
Bad Music and Litre Bikes

My girlfriend has a TX5 Telstar Ghia, i think its 94, or 95 hatch. And its a very good car. Im not sure on how many k's its got, but its been in her family since new, and its always serviced. Although she just had to get a bit of suspension work done to it.

Id check out its service log, and if that is all in order go ask a mechanic who works on them what goes wrong with them after those sorts of k's.

Oh and its the V6, plenty of grunt
Anyway. Enough reality, back to the topic.
klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 01:56 PM   #4
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Make sure if you get one that it DOESNT have the 4 wheel steer, if it goes bung it costs a fortune.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 02:31 PM   #5
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

I've heard of them pulling 300,000+ kms if looked after. They are a good car but spare parts are absolutely obscene. An Astina, Laser or similar is a safer bet though less exciting. An Astina 2.0 (V6) may be a good compromise if you can find one.
ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 03:21 PM   #6
CAMS290
trying to get a leg over
Donating Member2

Just stay away from the auto's, lots of problems with the lock up converters, costs heaps to reco them
Old 05-02-2005, 04:40 PM   #7
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I used to own one - well 2 actually.

Faults:

Engine seals start to wear down after about 150k
Brake piston seal failure
Likes to break engine mounts
Noisey Valve Lifters on the engine
Likes to chew through front cv boots - and of course cv joints
Waterpump failure (requiring the timing belt to be removed =$$$)
Gearbox can be fragile
Timing belt needs to be done as part of the major service every 100000 - this is about a 750-1000 job
Disc brakes tended to warp easily.
The Tx5 sits on 205/55/R15 which limits you to about a couple of brands of tyres - namely Pontenza G3s.

I basically said goodbye to mine because I was getting sick and tired of the repair bill. I wont pretend I drove it like a saint, but I also didn't thrash the crap out of the car either.

I also owned the series before it - the AT from 87-91 - and I had a manual 90 model of that (2.2L four) and that was built like a tank. The AX was fragile, there is no pretending there. The 2.5L v6 was a very advanced engine for its day, but that didnt mean it was as tough as nails, and these cars needed to be looked after. As for fuel it drank about 13L per 100 in the city and about 10L on the highway. Its a fair bit for a 2.5L.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 05:11 PM   #8
XRated
Shoot.

Cheers guys.

We test drove an auto a while back, and it was VERY bad. My current BTR 4-speed is smoother! The manual don't seem to bad, and looks like they enjoy a good revving LOL :P

Personally, I feel that the four-pot would be the wiser choice for my girlfriend in regards to economy etc if she was to purchase a TX5/626. I'm not sure about the maintenance side of things.

The last one we looked at, the timing belt was replaced at 150k kms ($800 odd) and the water pump ($130 + $250 labour) so it's not cheap... But what else can go wrong, I'd rather not think about!

I am trying to look more wisely at the 323 Astina hatch, but I wouldn't have the first clue about them...

Oh, apparently the TX5 Ghia V6 manuals ALL got the 4WS. ??

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2005, 07:36 PM   #9
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_au
I used to own one - well 2 actually.

Faults:

Engine seals start to wear down after about 150k
Brake piston seal failure
Likes to break engine mounts
Noisey Valve Lifters on the engine
Likes to chew through front cv boots - and of course cv joints
Waterpump failure (requiring the timing belt to be removed =$$$)
Gearbox can be fragile
Timing belt needs to be done as part of the major service every 100000 - this is about a 750-1000 job
Disc brakes tended to warp easily.
The Tx5 sits on 205/55/R15 which limits you to about a couple of brands of tyres - namely Pontenza G3s.
Alot of that isnt exclusive to this car.....

1: No car is immune to this, find me a car that doesnt leak oil at 150,000kms
2: Brake experts recommend calipers to be rebuilt every 100,000kms, so its not out of the ordinary for something with 150k kms, depends on how often the brake fluid is changed too.
3: Most FWD cars break the mounts eventually.
4: Most cars that havnt had regular oil changes do this
5: Another FWD trait.
6: Not uncommon on most cars
7: Not uncommon either
8: All modern cars need the timing belt changed at 100,000kms, unless it has a chain.
9: BA owners know all about that :
10: Aftermarket rims fix that.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.

Last edited by XR Martin; 05-02-2005 at 07:38 PM.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 04:21 AM   #10
AUII_Forte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I own a 92 V6 TX5 and it's a great car! Mines done 254,000k's and still going like a champion. They are pretty expensive parts wise, but mine has been excellent and goes like the clappers too. I'll get a 0-100km/h clip if anyone wants to host it to have a look. I flog the absolute crap out of it cos it's just my daily run about and the only thing I've had to replace is the clutch, but it was a bit sad when I bought it and only cost about $350 to replace.

I love my Falcons to death, but Jap cars are in a completely different league, hence the reason they tend to hold their value pretty well. I recommend them highly if you get a well looked after example, mines done a lot of k's but it's got a full service history and judging by where the car came from, they are mainly hwy k's.

It does use it's fair share of fuel when given a hard time, I don't think it's any worse than your average Falcon, a tank costs about $50 to fill and I get 350 hard k's out of it, when babied it gets about 450k's.

4WS was an option, mine is a manual TX5 Ghia and only has 2WS.

Pacemaker 4490 Extractors
2.5" Exhaust
High Flow Cat
SS Inductions "Growler" CAI
Underdrive Pulley
Mal Wood H/D Clutch
Custom Tune
18" XHP Sabre's
12" Kicker Sub
169.2 rwkw
AUII_Forte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 06:59 PM   #11
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin
Alot of that isnt exclusive to this car.....

1-10
I'll agree, its just the experience I had with the particular car, and a similiar experience some friends have had too with the 626 version - maybe it was just bad luck. I did not have the car since new so I cannot vouch for its previous life. Its just that it did this every three months and above average for any other fwd car that I've owned when things became the issue. It is quite possible that the car was not well looked after in its previous life, who knows! You can get that with any second hand car.

Last edited by Dave_au; 06-02-2005 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:43 AM   #12
Jay

Hi

I'm also looking to buy a manual V6 92-95 TX5 Ghia. I test drove a 1992 model today, except when I took it to 100km/h it was revving at 3000 RPM in fifth gear. Thats a bit high isnt it. I was just wondering if this is normal in the v6's.

I was also wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to change a clutch and timing belt on a V6 TX5 1992-1995 model??
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2005, 10:18 AM   #13
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

3000 rpm is normal for every Japanese manual car I can think of, including many six speed models - it's a disgrace. My Laser does 2200 rpm but it's a 4 speed auto. Not sure on the clutch and timing belt changes, but several hundred each would do the trick.
Old 07-03-2005, 12:48 PM   #14
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
I test drove a 1992 model today, except when I took it to 100km/h it was revving at 3000 RPM in fifth gear.

I was also wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to change a clutch and timing belt on a V6 TX5 1992-1995 model??
Timing Belt is about $700.

I was quoted about $1200 for new clutch and labour by a chain garage, however I managed to get rid of the car before the slipping became too much of a problem, it may possibly be cheaper at a non chain garage

As for the RPM, the car has a 7000 redline, I know its good enough to at least 200.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:33 PM   #15
AUII_Forte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

$1200 is rediculous!! I got the clutch done in mine for about $350. I agree with the timing belt price though, looked like an absolute bitch of a job! I am not scared to try and do my on work on cars, but that one I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole!

Pacemaker 4490 Extractors
2.5" Exhaust
High Flow Cat
SS Inductions "Growler" CAI
Underdrive Pulley
Mal Wood H/D Clutch
Custom Tune
18" XHP Sabre's
12" Kicker Sub
169.2 rwkw
AUII_Forte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #16
gww64

Mate . Have owned a 92 tx5 ghia v6 for the past 11 years and i`ve got to say it has been an unbelievable little car. just normal services and 1 dizzy in that time and it`s done 298000km. just starting to blow a puff of smoke when you floor it now. sorry. did put new struts front and back. cost about 900dollars. be sure to replace timing belt every 100000 km. don`t want that letting go.would recommend them to any1. regards darryl
gww64 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2005, 06:05 PM   #17
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUII_Forte
$1200 is rediculous!! I got the clutch done in mine for about $350.
Yeah I figured as much. I just didnt want to go there. I think they were charging a days work @ 90/h plus a daiken clutch.

Likewise a mate of mine was charged the same amount for his clutch in a Bluebird SSS by nissan, so it probably pays to shop around.

OEM Parts can always get a little crazy, I was quoted by ford $315 for a leather gearknob!

Last edited by Dave_au; 07-03-2005 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-03-2005, 06:34 PM   #18
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

My uncle just bought an Auto 626 - 92 model and it seems to have a terrible gearshift, not smooth at all...

Got lots of electric gizmos but whether or not they keep working will be of interest considering these cars are like 13 year old...

He paid about 7 grand for this one with 180,000 kms....
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2005, 11:04 PM   #19
Gunns
Banned

I have heard nothing but good things about Tx5/626's. I got my GF a 89 Tx5 auto with 180,000km and she thrash's the **** out of it, and all I do is service it every 7,500 km and change the timing belt when she first got it, and it keeps going and it is coming up on 265,000 now. The only thing to go was the alternator at about 220,000.

A Good friend had a 86 mazda 626 5 speed and it went for 470,000 on the same engine and gear box, the only thing that was ever replaced was the clutch and CV joints.

Great cars well built and just keep on going and going.
Gunns is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-03-2005, 09:02 PM   #20
Jay

Hey, thanks for the info guys. it really helps. But now it sounds like i might not be able to afford it on my uni student budget. Escpecially if its gonna guzzle all that fuel driving at 100 km/h with 3000 RPM on the tacho. The car i was looking at was a 92 TX5 Ghia with mags, all elecs, 200k's, manual. But it was definately gonna need a new clutch and timing belt soon. The guy was selling it for $5500 which sounds great but with the work thats gonna have to get done on it. Thats gonna blow the price out another $1200 assuming i can find some one to do the clutch for $350.

Right now i'm driving a 1983 Telstar and it goes great. But the air con broke last year and the clutch on it is about to go. The cars built like a rock. Got about 280k's on it and the engines only got a small leak in the head gasket. I'd just rather get a better car if i'm gonna have to change the clutch.

I guess i'm gonna have to buy something else besides a TX5, unless i get a better job. Any suggestions on a cheaper car??
Old 08-03-2005, 11:07 PM   #21
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

I can't speak highly enough of my KF Laser. Not only does it cost nothing to buy and run, but it's actually a nice thing to drive for the dollars asked, in terms of handling etc. Nothing like a V6 Telstar but a good budget car. For your budget a KJ would be better again. You're still looking at 3000 rpm on the highway but they are very economical all the same.
Old 19-03-2005, 08:14 PM   #22
blue_6006

I have a 94 TX5 Ghia V6 manual.
It is a fantastic car.
I bought it with 790000 kms on it in 2003 and I have just hit 102000.
I got the timing belt done on it whenI first got the car.
In that service the mechanic changed the oil/filter, timing belt, lubed and reconed the cv boots all for $490.

He was an honest guy too. When I first booked it in and told him what needed to be done, he rattledoff a list of other things that may need to be done because they had to be taken off to get to the timing belt anyway, he originally said it would cost about $900 to do all the work, but when I picked it up he said that all of the other things did not need doing and it only cost $490.

Yes it does guzzle fuel in a sense. I get about 430kms out of a tank (55lt) before the fuel light comes on and can probably streach that out to about 460-470kms. I also only try to use BP Ultimate fuel.
Old 20-03-2005, 01:14 PM   #23
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

3000 rpm is not that bad at light throttle.With very short stroke, piston speed is still low..Besides better fuel economy is gained at hi-sh rpm and light throttle openings....
3000 rpm is about 1800 rpm in a Falcon six due to long stroke of six and bigger engine....
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2005, 08:52 PM   #24
sims_telstar

Default telstars??

Hi!!!
I was just browsing the net on a price to buy a timing belt and also i think it was called crank and drive seals (x3).. call me a dumb woman, i couldnt remember what my mechanic told me it was called...
But anyway.. Thought id share my history on owning telstars. I first had an 1983 telstar 4 door 5spd manual.. went well (only paid $1000) so ya get what you pay for i guess. Found that water would leak on both the rear floors though... which got a bit annoying!
Then July 2004 upgraded to a 1993 telstar. Same problem when it rains leaks water (somehow) onto the rear floors. Havent got that fixed yet, dont know where the problem lays with that. Was told possibly its coming up under the tyres from driving on wet roads??? Anyone have an opinion on this? But yeah... can see come winter in a few months it will get the better of me and ill have to get it done.
I added a tow bar to my current 1993 telstar (5spd manual 4 cyl) and towed a big furniture trailer from SA to VIC... put it in for a major service and tune last month, and only thing wrong was the cv joints/unis (which i read previously in another post that this is a problem with them) and also something about suspension.
Since the service and tune.. noticed it leaking oil. Took it back to mechanic today and he looked over it and found a seal split (pretty sure he said crank & 'something' thought it was drive seal) There are 3.. and one is split and leaking oil. Because thats leaking oil, he said i may need to replace the timing belt now too (but wont know until he pulls it apart???) I have currently 168,800kms on it. So he quoted me $85 to replace the whole 3 seals. Then another $290 to replace the timing belt???
If anyone could advise me on this?? Im a single parent on a pension.. looking for any cheap way out to fix it. Was looking at buying the 'items' and having a friend who does mechanics to put them in??
Ok, ive rambled on long enough ahahahaha.. hope someone gets back to me then...
Cya!!!
Old 29-03-2005, 09:19 PM   #25
sims_telstar

Thumbs up

$5,500 is a good price... Mine is 93 and cost me $6,000 (though it was $7000 and i talked him down). It had 158,000kms on it, has 168,800 now
When does the clutch go approx (kms i mean)??... Im presuming its a common thing after reading all these posts and i admit.. i tend to ride the clutch out :( waaaaa.. i know i know im bad!!!
At the moment i just have to concentrate on fixing these oil leaks and possibly the timing belt, the CV boot seals (something like that) and suspension.. as much as i love fords... i hate cars!!! hahaha

Wanted to add too... my telstar runs wickedly on fuel! my fuel lasts forever (i am a 'woman' driver tho ;) ) but im taking it on a run to SA next week (without a furniture trailer this time) so see how it goes... im judging about $60 each way (900kms each way) coz it is pretty cheap.

Oh and i bought my car with all service records... all looked good.

Last edited by sims_telstar; 29-03-2005 at 09:23 PM. Reason: forgot something!!!
Old 29-03-2005, 11:23 PM   #26
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRated
Cheers guys.

We test drove an auto a while back, and it was VERY bad. My current BTR 4-speed is smoother! The manual don't seem to bad, and looks like they enjoy a good revving LOL :P

Personally, I feel that the four-pot would be the wiser choice for my girlfriend in regards to economy etc if she was to purchase a TX5/626. I'm not sure about the maintenance side of things.

The last one we looked at, the timing belt was replaced at 150k kms ($800 odd) and the water pump ($130 + $250 labour) so it's not cheap... But what else can go wrong, I'd rather not think about!

I am trying to look more wisely at the 323 Astina hatch, but I wouldn't have the first clue about them...

Oh, apparently the TX5 Ghia V6 manuals ALL got the 4WS. ??
Hey X, The TX5 Ghias came in both Fwd and FWS as far as I understand. I just sold mine (93 V6 Man Ghia Fwd) with 280,000K's on the clock and to be honest I was pleased to see the back end of it. I bought it with 206,000k's as it was in my price range at the time but by the time I had some essential repairs done I wished I'd waited and saved my cash.(big $$$$$) I am not sure what age your girlfriend is either but you should check up on the cost of insurance too, I am over 40 and it was costing me over $600 a year with 65% NCB. Overall I must say they are a stylish car with excellent performance and very good fuel economy. If you're considering buying one I would seriously look for one with full service history, and avoid the 4WS models as I was told by a couple of suspension places that they can be very expensive to maintain (alignment and bush wear problems) so they said!!! Hope this is of some help!! Happy hunting.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2005, 02:35 AM   #27
fromSA

Default Astina and Tx5

I know it's an old thread now, but I've known some car purchase decisions to take years, so who knows it might help ;)

Anyway, I'm in a good position to comment on both cars you are looking at as I owned an `89 Astina SP and then a `91 4WS TX5 (4WD? I'd be interested to see one! Any pics or specs?)

Both were great in their own way, but as I do allot of highway driving, the TX5 was the natural upgrade for me. As a city car I think the Astina wins hands down, if only for economy.

As for maintenance, I had the 4WS for 5 years and only sold it because we needed the urgent cash to finish building a house. I've been looking for one recently as none of the cars since have had the same feel. Anyway, daydreaming aside, I replaced the tyres and the clutch and had it until 130,000. Also it bears mentioning that I was in my 20s and had no fear, so while I had it serviced fairly regularly, I enjoyed the speed of it. Now I miss the stability and versatility of the beefy hatch.

The Astina went on to become my Mum's car for another 8 years! again the clutch (nothing unusual about that)

Others have mentioned the Autos being bad, I have to agree to both the Astina and TX5 autos of the same vintage as mine, as I've known owners of both that ed and moaned incessantly, perhaps "MAZDA = manual" should be the way to go?
Old 21-08-2005, 06:55 PM   #28
TX5 GT
Sold one of the Telstars

i own 2 TX5's and 1 626, and id buy another in a heartbeat!

88 TX5 TURBO (2.2L) MANUAL
89 TX5 GHIA (2.2L N/A) MANUAL
89 626 TURBO (2.2L) AUTO

Very reliable cars, and id advise anyone to buy one!
CAI - SUNROOF - ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION - SOUND SYSTEM - CRONOS FRONT END - 4SPEED AUTO - 15PSI - EXHAUST - FRONT MOUNT COOLER - HEAVY DUTY BANDS - TORSEN LSD - DYNOED AT 145KW ATW @ 6000RPM everything after 4 speed auto is a typo
TX5 GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2005, 12:47 PM   #29
TX5_AX
Low EF

damn 350 for a clutch, im quoted 850, or 450 if i get me own clutch which will cost me 280.

mine leakes oil
needs new clutch
front suspension
gasket
has noisey valve lifters

and still beats an 88 supra AHAHA
TX5_AX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2005, 12:48 PM   #30
TX5_AX
Low EF

well b4 gasket...
TX5_AX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post