Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 09:11 PM   #61
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Re: Support Isaac Make A Wish For Christmas Charity AFF Event 2016

Its very pleasing to be part of such a giving community of car enthusiasts and it makes me proud that were able to raise such a huge amount.
I will share part of the email I received from Make A Wish yesterday when I told them the amount the Forum raised.

''The contribution Ford Forum has made to Isaac’s Wish has blown me away.
On behalf of everyone at Make-A-Wish I would like to thank you and all the supporters at Ford Forum.''

And big thanks to RussW who said the Forum would balance the difference up to the $7500.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Old 08-01-2017, 09:46 PM   #62
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Awesome job by everyone who contributed and organised this great opportunity.

I hope Isaac and his family have a great day and that, for at least one day, Isaac's troubles fade into obscurity!

I also hope we get an opportunity to hear about how much Isaac enjoyed his day out.

Well done all.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
3 users like this post:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:20 AM   #63
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobimbo View Post
I also hope we get an opportunity to hear about how much Isaac enjoyed his day out.

Well done all.
We should as it's going to be documented on video.

Old 03-02-2017, 04:43 PM   #64
SpoolMan

Hi Mark,

I have some fantastic news! Issac’s Wish has now been granted. The contribution of $7,500 has helped make this happen. I am sitting down with the wish team to hear about everything that transpired. I will then share it with you to pass on to you supporters. Thank you for your support, you are all amazing people who have given so generously. Please let me know who I can make certificated for and I will have them produced for you!

Thank You Ford Forum!

Ryan McKinnis

Volunteer Fundraising & Community Events Coordinator

Make-A-Wish® Australia

Old 03-02-2017, 06:13 PM   #65
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Nice one Spooly
Old 24-02-2017, 09:11 PM   #66
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Any update on the progress of the video? Would dearly appreciate seeing the end result of something I helped make happen.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
Old 01-11-2017, 02:53 PM   #67
SpoolMan

We will be soon starting our 2017 Make A Wish charity event, approval has been given we are now waiting to be paired with a with a child who we can help get there wish.
There are over 600 kids waiting for there with to be granted, it would be great if we could achieve what we did last year and get another child off that list.

Thank you for taking my call again to discuss the support of Ford Forum for 2017. Thank you for choosing to fundraise for Make-A-Wish Australia and for taking action to make another wish happen!
Over the last 2 years you have raised $13,000 supporting allowing us to grant the wishes of Isaac in 2016 and Callum in 2015.
Currently at Make-A-Wish wish we have over 600 kids waiting to receive their wish and I can assure you that the support of Ford Forum is so appreciated.
Wish Child:
Now that I have the green light from you I will work with our Wish Services team to select 2 or 3 wishes for you to choose which one you want to support. As discussed on the phone this morning I will look to find one around the same amount as last year.

Best wishes,

Ryan McKinnis

Fundraising Development Coordinator - Vic/Tas
Make-A-Wish® Australia
PO Box 5006, Burnley, Victoria, Australia, 3121

Old 05-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #68
SpoolMan

New thread for 21017, please show your support.
link
https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11468701

Closed Thread