Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 17-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #301
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Adrenaline: Russell's outstanding management and contributions to the technical resources portal of the forum, in addition to valuable technical contributions made in all other areas of the forum. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Falcon Coupe: For being the driving force behind everything here. Countless hours behind the scenes working to make AFF the great place it is. 
Default Re: Donating Members

Hi Greg

You should get a PM to remind you but looking through the table used to create those, it looks as if you aren't listed and it was actually back in January!

Cheers
Russ

Just say yes to torque converters

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #302
Vekgib
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Renewed today by bank transfer

Cheers

Successful dealings with: FOCUSonTHIS,russellw,reinman,himynameisjake,linz & auMatt.
Tech help from linz,Burnout & auMatt.

Stuff this,I'm going to play a few shots & see what happens.
Vekgib is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-03-2018, 11:39 PM   #303
reece1
reece1

Hi russel can you check if I have donated or not I haven't been frequenting here for a while and can't remember if I have or have not. Thanks
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #304
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Adrenaline: Russell's outstanding management and contributions to the technical resources portal of the forum, in addition to valuable technical contributions made in all other areas of the forum. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Falcon Coupe: For being the driving force behind everything here. Countless hours behind the scenes working to make AFF the great place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece1 View Post
Hi russel can you check if I have donated or not I haven't been frequenting here for a while and can't remember if I have or have not. Thanks
Not that I can see.

Cheers
Russ

Just say yes to torque converters

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2018, 10:14 PM   #305
gregaust
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always happy to offer assistance from his own experiences and often posts up photos when someone is having issues finding/locating something they are trying to repair or replace. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Greg always goes out of his way to provide assistance and support to members of AFF. Greg freely shares his knowledge with people who ask for help and often assists them with obtaining parts and repairs.  A great member of the AFF community. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
Hi Greg

You should get a PM to remind you but looking through the table used to create those, it looks as if you aren't listed and it was actually back in January!

Cheers
Russ
Whoops I'll get on that .... Just paid Russ Thank You

EDIT , paid via PAYPAL with my username as reference. Greg

Last edited by gregaust; 22-03-2018 at 10:22 PM.
gregaust is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-03-2018, 04:55 PM   #306
Beastie
AU Tragic
Donating Member2

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Catering services for a bunch of layabouts and for being an all-round good guy whose sense of community goes above and beyond. 

Just renewed for another year Russ.
Old 06-04-2018, 10:14 AM   #307
98TLS
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Renewed through Paypal mate.Cheers.