Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #121
AEF_Silver94
Falcon obsessed

i farted on someones face in the gym while doing squats,i didnt see them behind me LOL
AEF_Silver94 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #122
GREGXR8
SHOCKWAVE MK11 BA XR8

when i was about 17 (25 years ago) a few of us were drinking at the yarra up near wonga park, someone decided we could fire off 22 rounds by holding the bullets in a pair of pliers and hitting them with a hammer, it worked a couple of times then the casing on one exploded. it took six months for that piece of brass to work its way back out of my left hand. what was more stupid after i shot myself with bullet casing one of the other idiots picked up the pliers and was going to start doing it. i threw what was left of the bullets in the river.
GREGXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 03:14 PM   #123
mosman69
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU_Carlos88
i farted on someones face in the gym while doing squats,i didnt see them behind me LOL
What the hell was their face doing near ur a$$ while u were squatting. They probably deserved it being that close to ur hole :the_finge
mosman69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #124
STK-XR8

went to bright (north vic) for a holiday with the g/f now missus her brother my sister ,me and the bro inlaw hired some mountain bikes while the girls went shopping, met up with them later on ,me and bro inlaw were racing towards them i hadnt noticed the wet grass in front hit the skids and slide
30+ mtrs not slowing down quick enough slammed the front brakes on in a panick rear wheel off the ground and face plant in a aluminum shed .
STK-XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #125
AshMan
Girrrrr!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprjenkins

Been there done that, also hit a round about at 150kmh in my old EF once. Lights were out and the road was long and straight. Sitting on the limiter at 180 kmh I saw this keep left sign and stupidly thought "Keep left of what?" Take my foot off the gas and realise that it was a round about.

Couldn't stop, couldn't go round, so i thought right straight over the top then. Car was in the air for friggin ages. Was so lucky, we landed, tracked straight didn't break anything and i've been a ford man ever since
Built Ford Tough!

Heritage green, isn't that a fence paint?
AshMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2006, 05:23 AM   #126
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Its a fake, Just a standard EB 4.0L that i can only run on gas. its only a match for 87 lazers and camiras
lol well that explains that
Old 04-02-2007, 11:35 AM   #127
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

you want stupid? try this on for size......

Last edited by Interceptor; 20-01-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Interceptor is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #128
ef_classic
Banned

We live in the country but on a street with plenty of people, and me and a mate decided to set our paddock on fire....omg my dad was angry.

But a few days later he says it was ok because he wanted all that grass gone lol.
ef_classic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #129
Bill_R
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lit a fire in my cowboy tent while it was under the house. I'd just been watching a cowboy and indians movie and saw the indians do it. Luckily, I had enough sense to get the hose and put out the fire. Walked upstairs with singed eyebrows and hair and told my mother "there's a hole in my tent". There was a pile of ash under the house.

Tried to play chicken with a Beach Buggy. I dodged one way the dodged back (great sidestep). The Buggy had gone that way to avoid me. Dragged along for a bit whiel I held onto the front bar then one wheel over the top of my legs and the big fat rears over my chest. It was my turn to drive next - I got in all pumped up and floored it - the others jumped out and ran.

There's way more but ...
Bill_R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:17 PM   #130
Boss 260 Ute
Rice aint nice!

This thread rules!
The teletubbies were bred by the wiggles by mating a rhino with a garden gnome. They were intended to be the ultimate warrior for world domination, cute like a gnome, yet violent like a Rhino. Instead they got 4 multicoloured, brainless rhino sized retards.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
a toll bar hit my car because of my annoying padels
^^Those bastards! LOL
Boss 260 Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #131
bentles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor
thats not ur sprint is it? i didnt think it would have that many kms? please tell me its ur old xf
bentles is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #132
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Ohh this thread is going to last....
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #133
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentles
thats not ur sprint is it? i didnt think it would have that many kms? please tell me its ur old xf
neither.....

1994 toyota hiace van, diesel, shitload of k's on it, buggered suspension and a stack of conduit and ladders on the roofrack

and laminge, please, we survived darwinisim, please let us look back and share our tales of what NOT to do
Old 04-02-2007, 03:48 PM   #134
Turbot

1- Had a throttle cable snap in a Rambler Hornet, of course parts not avalible immediatly so ran a peice of string from bottom of the pedal around steering collum out thru firewall looped around several brake line etc to carby, work great for 2weeks when it finally snapped ON THE FECKING SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE!!!
2- Did some work at a kitchen making co. which had air powered nail guns and staple guns, ocasionally we had nail gun wars, which wasnt too bad as they were only set to bout 40psi, until a work mate picked up the spray gun line set to bout 120psi, I copped 3 nails down the leg, being ****ed off as you would I grabed my staple gun a bit too fast pulled back the safty without much care and boom I then had 3 nails in the leg and one hugh staple thru the tip of my finger. Doh!
3- Lived in a rental house sharing with 3 others, had a huge old fire place, bloody cold one winter, lit a small fire all seamed well, next night lit a huge fire, then bout 1am just a bout to go to bed, a flat mate says whats that crackling noise coming from the roof, well turns out the 4th bedroom was added illegaly no council approval etc just dodgyed on by the old owner and the chimmy was cut off at celing height just venting into the roof cavity.
Turbot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 05:39 PM   #135
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

1: In year 11 we had a cooking class and i decided to juggle a brand new chefs knife, i managed to do 4 or 5 single rotations easily so i thought i'd go for a double and OUCH nice straight gash across my finger!
my mate across from me had a bowl of rice that instantly turned red.

2: when i used to work up north i fley down for the xmas break and got my parents to rent me a car, i got a brand new magna and well i discovered it has a pretty sudden speed limiter,
i wont say the speed i was doing (some might know it anyway) but it scared the hell out of me.
I was about to grab the camera for a shot of the speedo too veeerrryyy silly :
DoreSlamR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 05:53 PM   #136
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Only thing I can really think off was in Yr 6 I had to clean up the wet area. So I got newspapers under my shoes (reall dodge job) and walked around using it to dry the floor.

Then I slipped backwards and smashed my head on the table. Blood pouring out everywhere and was lucky not to need stiches.
MITCHAY is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2007, 05:11 AM   #137
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

When i was 6 i was six me and my brother where monkeys and we had 11ft retaining walls in the back yard. The usual krap around bricks and limestone and yellow sand piles. anyway. The pallets of bricks came on those old wooden pallets and some of you would know the beams going across come off sometimes. They were all around the yard. I decided i was going to leap my highest off the wall onto the yellow sand pile.

My right foot smack in the middle landed right on a 4-5inch big fat rusty nail and i would say it was close to coming out the other side of my foot. It was stuck in muscle took me ages to yank it out. Blood spirting everywhere the brick where blood stained for years.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:12 AM   #138
ThoR_
Holdens Fall Apart!

Quote:
wow 130kph
Old 12-03-2007, 06:50 AM   #139
Steffo
LPG > You

When I was in Yr 7, was opening a window in a third floor classroom, no air-con, boiling hot, summer. Now the windows in that school had this child lock mechanism on them on the hinge, which you need to press down on and simultaneously push open the window to get it to open all the way. Obviously this worked well for little kids... but me, not checking, decided to pull the window back and then force it open with all my might... oops. Window falls onto canteen pergola which had openable/closeable slats (for sunny days/rain) and knocks out three of those slats there...

When I had first gotten my old Pintara, was going to an intersection to turn left, it had rained that morning, the road was moist but the sun had come out, rain had stopped. Now I'm coming along and the light's green, as I approach the light goes orange and I think to myself 'that light takes forever, I can make it....' so I floor it. Now that car had 83kW of power when it was new... and my one had the odo stuck at 240k km God knows how long ago, I'd be surprised if it didn't have half its brand new power... naturally the light goes red before I get there so I slam on the brakes as hard as I can... four wheels lock, slide straight through, and the car turns off! Here I am sitting in the middle of an intersection with people who just got green filters beeping at me and swearing, with a car that wouldn't turn back on until the third try and thinking to myself "That's the last time that ever happens..." :

Another time, was in the gym with a good mate, and I wore these stupid 3/4 shorts that were like 2 sizes too small for me and really tight and bad for manouvreability. We did deadlifts... and no problems. Do a few other exercises and start doing a variation of clean & jerk using a trap bar... and I bend down to put more weight on the bar... oops... the shorts tear straight down the middle, around the crotch area. Middle of the gym, people everywhere, my mate and I collapse laughing... :
LPG Lovers Association President & Member #1.

:
Steffo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:30 AM   #140
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoR_
Quote:
wow 130kph
maybe you should read the whole thread and note my other comments about it before being a smartarse little ****

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentles
Quote:
neither.....

1994 toyota hiace van, diesel, shitload of k's on it, buggered suspension and a stack of conduit and ladders on the roofrack