Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-06-2005, 04:05 PM   #61
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
Uhhh "no idea"... it's a joke *Bindi reminds herself that sarcasm does not convey over the net*
My bad :( I'm on a warpath today
Old 08-06-2005, 04:17 PM   #62
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.9 EF Futura
My bad :( I'm on a warpath today
I have CENTURIES like that my friend! Just look at my past few months' work on ff.au and see what I mean

I meant to basically say that yeah, you can like the cities all you like, I prefer where I am and that's why I live here. Everytime I drive in Sydney I end up with a massive headache which, if I'm not careful, develops into a migraine. I think it's the pollution and road rage etc.

I am showing you the beautiful option of the mountains and their majestic NATURALLY CREATED difference to the cities (in all their manufactured man-made unnatural beauty).

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #63
Angry Beaver
Beaver fever

Give me the bush anyday would much prefer to see the children run feral in a safe environment. would much prefer them to breath cleaner air wether it be by the sea or in the bush. personally i would take either option. plus a smaller community is more for me than ones where you dont know your own neighbors and sit inside all day because you know no one. Atleast on the beach or in the far out suburbs you can go for a walk in peace with no cars screaming bye with that doof doof musice blaring.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #64
K_Man
Whoa, this is heavy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Had he been on the other side of the hotel however, things would have been different, however K-man has held the Melbourne flag high with his awesome photo contribution.
_2: The best view i've found of Melbourne is on the Bolte bridge....Just makes you realise what a great city we live in. Then you drive through the burnley tunnel with the vents still open :
Old 08-06-2005, 07:02 PM   #65
GTP 320
Blueprint Beast

Just imagine this weeks V8 Supercars series held in Shanghai has a population of over 20 million people,that's Australia's whole population living in one city.
Cheers John

Leather seats, Premium sound, Sunroof, Satellite Navigation, Reversing sensors, Herrods lowered suspension, Full stainless steel Quad exhaust system, Helix spacer,Open mouth cold air induction,Uni Chip,BMC air filter
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post